“Food, Wine, Service IMPECABLE!”
Review of Gustino

Gustino
Reserve with OpenTable
Gustino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 1,048 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: adentro del hotel JW Marriott Cancun
Description: From the heart of Italy, our Master Chefs have created a unique culinary experience. Gustino Italian Grill Features the most delicious flavors from the Italian Kitchens. Pastas, seafood and meat are the specialties of this restaurant. Combined with live saxophone music and luxury arrangements, a unique and extraordinary elegant ambiance is created. Gustino Restaurant is located in the lobby level of JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa. The cuisine is inspired by classic Italian dishes enhanced with Mediterranean ingredients. One of the best Italian Restaurants in Cancun, Gustino is recognized with the 4 Diamonds Award
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This restaurant is in the JW Marriott. I was staying at the Marriott CasaMagna which is next door (the 2 Marriott properties are actually attached my covered walk ways).
I was seated promptly at my reservation time. I was traveling solo this but managed to snag great table. The food was very good and I paired it with a local red wine that was recommended by my server and was delicious. Desert and coffee were a great finished as well as the red rose presented by the server on my way out. Nice touch!

1  Thank MiscMel
MarriottCancun, Manager at Gustino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear MiscMel:
I´m so happy that you enjoy your dinner with us! Thanks so much for dine with us in Gustino and I will be more than happy to welcome you again in your next visit to Cancun.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This restaurant is in the JW Marriott and was excellent. We don't usually eat in the hotel restaurants but this was so good we ate there twice. The service was outstanding. The food fabulous. They give you an amusebouche & palate cleanser. The pasta with seafood was my husband's favorite. Even the bread was special. Also it was a beautiful room that was quiet with a sax player.

1  Thank 573gwenr
MarriottCancun, Manager at Gustino, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Gwen R:

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and I am happy that you and your husband enjoyed dining at Gustino! , I really appreciate that you dine with us twice, Thanks for your warmest comments and I will be more than happy to welcome you again.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We went to this restaurant for breakfast almost every day. Lots of choices, good food, okay prices, but very convenient. Omelet. Bar was really nice, and they let yes bring fruit out with us, which was nice.

1  Thank Karen G

Dear Karen G:
Glad to read that you enjoyed breakfast at Sedona Grill, our buffet has becoming one of the best in Cancun Hotel Zone, we always try to offer as many options to placed even the most discerning palates. Thanks for your warmest Comments!
Best Regards
Veronica Losa / Restaurant Manager

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We were in the hotel next door so decided to give this a try. So romantic, staff were very attentive and made us feel very special. Main and drinks only came to about 45gbp for the two of us..could imagine the same quality back in the uk being double. Lovely place with great food

Dear Niki W:
Thank you for this opportunity, glad that you enjoyed dining with us, I appreciate your comments about our staff they work really hard and appreciate the recognition, I hope you can dine with us in your next trips to Cancun
Best Regards
Omar Lopez / Restaurant Manger

Reviewed 30 July 2014

real italian and great service good wine list cant go wrong this property is made for you to stay here

Dear Kenellefson:
Thanks so much for your great comments! I´m so pleased to know that you enjoy dining at Gustino´s Hope we can welcome you again!