“Aged Steaks for Meat Lovers in Cancun”
Review of Harry's

Harry's
Reserve with OpenTable
Harry's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 1,170 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$42 - US$58
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: A place reserved only for the most demanding palates. Harry’s Prime Steakhouse & Raw Bar is a highly-stylized concept specially designed for our most rigorous and detail-focused guests. With a clear emphasis on quality and through a carefully curated assortment of USDA Prime certified meats exclusively sourced from the best Nebraska farms, the menu at Harry’s includes the best of our culinary offer. Worth highlighting is our selection of Wagyu Japanese and dry-aged steaks, which stand out for their intense flavor and tenderness. In addition, Harry’s offers quite an exclusive and well-stocked wine cellar, regionally renowned for its extensive variety and its high quality standards. At Harry’s you will witness how exclusivity & atmosphere can gracefully mingle, immersed in an environment that is clearly set apart by the talent of a staff who will surpass any expectations.
Reviewed 23 March 2013

This was my first visit to Harrys, and was not disappointed, It has it all, ambiance, exquisite food, wonderful service from friendly waiters. Everyone with the exception of myself had the steaks and raved about them. I enjoyed a great fish dish. If you want to splurge, even dress casual this is worth a visit. Would return

Write a ReviewReviews (3,449)

Reviewed 23 March 2013

On a recent trip to cancun we dined at Harry's on the recommendation of our concierge. The restaurant is beautiful with great views, but the food and the service did not match the setting. The $40 + steaks we ordered had veins of gristle and were not that flavorful. Our waiter never returned to our table to inquire about the meal and when we tried to get his attention to request the bill he ignored us and kept talking to another waiter. This behavior was reflected in his tip and that got his attention. He came back to our table and said to my husband "Do you realize you only gave me an 8% tip?" If the waiter asked us whether there was a problem, or phrased things in a more gracious manner perhaps we would have adjusted the tip.

We live in New York and have eaten in some of the best steak houses here and in other parts of the world and don't mind paying for a good meal. We won't be returning to Harry's on our next trip to Cancun.

We did have lovely meals at Puerto Madero (great steak and nice service with the same views as Harry's) and Limoncello. GO THERE!

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Harry's is a place to see and be seen and very popular with those that can afford it. Service is first class as is the menu and the quality of the food. The staff are very attentive and this restaurant is of an International standard and worth a visit.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

I decided to visit Harry`s based on Tripadvisor. Although I can`t say I regret it, Harry`s does alot right, but got alot wrong. The facility is amazing. Go before it gets dark and have a drink on their patio, it is fabulous. A++
We were seated with a view to the patio dining area, on couch like seats. Not comfortable, too low to the table and not comfy on the bottom. The breads and spreads were amazing. Calamari was ok. Steaks, they actually bring the steaks out to you on a tray so you can select your meat, great concept. I did a fillet mignon and my husband a rib eye cowboy. He said his was amazing. Mine not so much, chewy and dry and I ordered med (which it was) I found it odd that the server didn`t ask why my 7oz filet was only half eaten. There was loud club or disco type music playing quite loud and made it hard to talk - personally not my version of dinner music. (I`m only 35 so I didn`t mind the music just the volume and the fact that it simply isn`t dinner music) Service was ok, but nothing that would make me come back. Getting a drink from the bar was a challenge because they were so busy, and the server seemed to have a set routine as to when he visits tables.

We got there around 8:30 I`m not sure if it is quieter earlier but the music was loud by then.

I almost recomend going just to see the place, it`s fabulous and their selection process is impressive along with in front of you fresh seafood selection.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

Harry's has very good day aged steaks, a beautiful decor and great location. What I didn't like was an up charge to my bill for U.S. dollars. After noting this on my bill ($20 over peso rate) I asked to be billed in pesos. He brought it back in dollars, so I took the $20 out of his tip. Then he complained about the tip---We won't be back. Watch the exchange rate!!!!!