Visited last July 2014 and could not help but commend the hotel and its staff for the stay we had. Check in was alright and the staff made you feel welcome. Rooms were big specially for a family of 5 with a kitchen and laundry and they give you soap so you can do your laundry. Hotel has a small grocery where you can get food that you can cook in your room. Room has cooking pans and plates and spoon and forks. Gives you the option to hang around the hotel area if you are not in the mood to go out and eat. Infinity pool with a swim up bar was great and drinks were not watered down. Beach was wavy and good enough for small kids. A big plus was the La Isla Mall across the street which gives you lots of options and for those who are not much into staying in the pool or the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa is located on the white sandy beaches of Cancun, Mexico. Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodates up to eight adults in as much as 1,140 square feet. Each villa features fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel Cancun
- Westin Lagunamar Ocean Hotel
- Cancun Westin