Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive
GreenLeadersGold level
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2012 via mobile

Just got back from an amazing vacation here. Food was great, drinks were great and kept coming all day long! Service was exceptional! Viridiana, I hoped I spelled her name right, at the front desk was so helpful and sweet! Check in was fast, but when we got to our room, an ocean front in the sea tower, you couldn't see the ocean from the palm trees. When the bellman brought up our luggage, we told him we were wanting a room with a view and he called down to the front desk and he got us another room in the sun tower with a better view. It did have a great view from the huge balcony, but you couldn't see the ocean from inside the room. This part of the hotel did seem older also. I hate being one of those people that always complains but we were here last year and had an awesome room with an awesome view and wanted the same. We decided to go back down to the front desk to see if there was anything in the sea tower available. Viridiana was able to get us in a room which we loved the next night, so we were very happy after that!

We ate in the Italian restaurant, men can wear shorts. It seems like the only thing they were strict on is the collard shirts for men. It was nice for my husband not to have to wear slacks and everything when it's hot. I only ordered room service once but it was there in less than 30 minutes. We mainly ate in the buffet and could always find something we liked.

We were approached by the timeshare people but we told them we weren't interested and declined the gift and breakfast and that was the end of it. They were not too pushy.

They release baby sea turtles at night. I'm not sure if it happens every night, but when we were there it was around 8:00. You get to pick up a baby turtle and let it go by the ocean for the water to come take it away! It was such a neat thing to do! We only watched one of the shows, the circus show. We weren't really expecting much since it was on a small stage, but it was surprisingly very entertaining! They had many talented performers!

This was our second time at this hotel but our fourth to cancun, this hotel is by far my favorite! I would definitely come back to this hotel again! The hotel is beautiful as well as the pools and the beach. It is only about 15 minutes away from the airport too!

Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,766)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2012

i visited this hotel sept 24-30 with my husband for our honeymoon (make sure you tell the check-in person if you are & theyll give you an excellent persent ) and the only thing i have to say about this hotel is good things! everyone from servers, waiters, hostess, cooks and concierge were so helpful & polite. the rooms were clean (except for a couple of ants) & the room service lady would organize my room and nothing came up missing ( i would leave my watches on the nightstand & it would be there the next time i looked.

the food... omg!! its so delicious.. i can say they can all be my favorite
1. the mexican restaurant: the food is so exquisite and appealing to the eye. wow!! i recommend you try the "antojitos" appetizer & i tried the rib eye tacos & surf & turf as well as the jamaica margarita (only served there) .our favorite server there was alberto!!

2.the kalamia (forgot the spelling but its the buffet) i went there with my husband (an authetic mexican) and we loved the breakfast. wow!! the omlets, chocolate milk, selection of fruit & chilaquiles!! delicious! all of it!! my favorite server was christyan!!

3. the cevicheria -- by the pool 12p-5pm open according to the weather --i wish it was open all the time!!! there was one day i couldnt even get my husband out of there.. rodolfo & tomas are excellent servers & funny! i had a grand time! the fish tacos, tostadas & ceviches were delicious!! also i asked one of the cooks Adana for the recipe of the chipotle sauce because its to die for!!& he happily gave it to me.

we did order room service a couple time bc we were tired and came to the hotel late bc of outside activities and i was happy to see they serve til 4 am (select menu) but its all included

drinks you must try: mambolele, purple rain, electric lemonade, bob marley,

my favorite pool waiter was rayli canol. he was funny, polite, serving & just a well rounded person. anything we needed he would bring. he treated us so well, everytime we went to the pool we would sit in his area

the entertainers were nice--take adantage!!... it rained the first 2 days of our vacation and the entertainers made sure there were plenty of things to do while indoors. diego played ping pong with my husband and the girls sarah & cerianne were so sweet & invite us to go to whatever club they were taking guest to that evening. david is also sweet & invited us to play bingo, darts and other games.
omg! the michael jackson & circus show at night were our favorite

if youre traveling with kids. ask santos the guy by the lifeguard before the beach & he will invite you to release baby turtles to the ocean!! excellent expierence!!

in conclusion all i have to say about this hotel is that its marvelous and we will be returning without a doubt!! but this time with family & friends!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank nat m
ManagerFACC, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this review, 8 October 2012
Thank you very much for sharing your review, we do try to take every opportunity to satisfy our guests needs and desires in order to make every vacation memorable and free of stress. I’m very proud of our friendly and efficient staff , so it is fantastic to hear they were able to assist you in making your stay as enjoyable as possible.

We will be looking forward to your next visit to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun, please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance in the future.

Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2012

I recomend this place to everyone. Specially who desires to have wonderfull vacation time in a luxurius place, excelent food , drink and plesant people to attend you 24 hours day. The enviroment remember Mexico Farm Houses , beautifull, amazing. SPA wonderfull , polll and sea overwiew the best of Cancun. I just have good things to say... spacius room, luxurius bed , tails, all the stuff. The unique thing is that hotel has became more expensive every year I came back Cancun. Is more expensive than his brother the Grand Cancum Fiesta Americana........ I think was because I start to say good things about it !!! LOL.

Room Tip: Ask for front sea room, pool view
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Verdy2010
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2012

Fantastic experience! Great food. Great service. Top shelf drinks---make sure you ask for the top shelf stuff. Before going on this vacation my friends and I read the reviews. Most were positive but a couple were very negative. I was a little concerned but after staying at fiesta americana we realized that the people who leave negative reviews must have nothing better to do with their time than complain. I would go back to this resort anytime. The food drinks and service were fantastic! My favorite food was the fish tacos and the Asian restaurant. The bar tenders and servers couldn't do enough to help us. Just a suggestion--a nice tip early in the day keeps the drinks flowing all day!

• Stayed May 2012
4 Thank Sarge8210
ManagerFACC, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this review, 4 October 2012
Thank you for speaking so highly of our service and the quality of experience we offer to our guests, we are completely honored to receive such a positive feedback and read that your first visit to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun was enjoyable and exceeded your expectations. It was a pleasure to make your stay so memorable, as we always try to impress our guests with the service, food choices, the drinks and serenity of the environment.

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendations for future travelers, we are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2012

Three of my best friends and I recently visited this hotel. We were VERY impressed with the restaurants, as well as all of the staff. Everyone was very friendly and willing to assist with anything we needed.

We ate at the Mexican restaurant one night and Ignacio (Sosa) is hands down the best server! Not only was his polite, friendly and helpful, he cooked us delicious table side crepes for dessert. Absolutely fantastic!!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Andrea B
Thank you very much for sharing your review, which contributes greatly to our improvement. I’m very glad to know that your stay with us resulted in such a pleasurable and memorable vacation. I'm very grateful for your comments about the work of our staff; let me assure you that this kind of recognition has a very special meaning to us as a team.

We all are looking forward to this special honor of welcoming you back to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2012

I have only been near cancun once at an all inc, at Dreams Puerto Aventuras, which was very nice but low-key being that it's 45 min from Cancun. Some reviewers that say there is not many activities here just aren't paying attention, there is something every hour , but if you're a fatty who doesn't like to move, there won't be much for you. We did yoga, beach and water volleyball, hydro fitness and water polo everyday! Then there was always fun trivia games and other entertainment in the lobby. The staff was very friendly. We loved sarah, ceriann, David, Diego And margarita on the events staff and went to the night clubs 2x w them. Claude was always quick to bring us drinks or whatever we needed poolside. The drinks at fiesta Americana are very weak though. We had 20 shots at the pool bar every day after volleyball and only felt mildly tipsy. Also I gave the rooms a 4 bc the beds are stiff and the pillows are flat, but that's subjective. All the food was marvelous except the ahi tuna tartar at Rosado- it was gray... All the tuna tar tar I've had is pink? Anyway, we walked down the beach to see the other resorts and this one def had the best pool area! Gorgeous and clean!! The resort is the perfect size, not too big or small. We made lots of friends. Jonathon at the lobby bar makes great Choco martinis!

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank Bfawkes
Thank you very much for such a generous review. I am delighted to read your comments and learn that you have been impressed with our restaurants and especially with our service. I’m very proud of our friendly and efficient staff, so it is fantastic to hear they were able to assist you in making your stay as enjoyable as possible.

Lansing, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012

After reading some of the reviews I was a bit concerned. That was for no reason whatsoever. My husband and I had a great time at Fiesta Americana! We had some issues - I was pretty sure the resort had it out for me (kidding) but we had a great time overall. Our flights out were great, and we got to the resort around noon. Unfortunately our room was not ready, which was fine, but I was VERY disappointed to find we were booked into a room with 2 doubles. This was our anniversary trip so I was sad. Even after asking to pay to upgrade, there was nothing we could do. Our room was not yet ready, and we were allowed to change into our suits in a concierge room. It was raining and we were walking around the property. Embarrasingly enough, I totally bit it. Bare feet and marble were not meant to meet. I hobbled my way to the Naranja Cafe and my husband asked for an ice pack. In swooped the staff - so many people worried if I was ok. We were able to get our room after that, and it was smooth sailing. Here's the breakdown:

Room: Aside from the disappointment of the double beds, good. It's not the fanciest place I've ever stayed, but it was more than adequate. The shower though does not maintain a temperature. It would be fine, then scalding, then cold. Once you worked through the rountine though it was ok. Beds were a little hard, pillows extra squishy. We had a balcony, which we LOVED. Great view, saw both the harbor and the ocean.

Food: Don't spend extra on the surf and turf. Lobster was good, but steak was very overcooked. We enjoyed all restaurants. We are used to fine dining (Morton's, Texas de Brazil, etc) and thought all the food was good, as well as good service. I pretty much want to institute "It's a pleasure" at my workplace.

Pool: What a great time! Everyone was so friendly! English speaking people tend to migrate toward each other and we met some fantastic people on the trip. Jose at the pool bar was great and everyone was eager to take care of us. We brought $1 bills to tip and happy we did.

Lobby: OK, so there was one timeshare vulture, an older woman who was quite the hawk. Very uncomfortable. At one point we were at the concierge desk asking a very simple question and it became all about who we were, when we arrived and how old we were. When I replied that we were simply looking for particular information she acted all offended. I definitely didn't need that. Oh - and bring lots of sunblock from home. We brought two spray cans for 5 days - not enough. Ended up having to buy 2 at the store for $45!!!!

All in all, we had a wonderful time. I am so happy we chose this resort and would go back in a heartbeat! But I would want a king bed :)

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple