For all the one liner reviewers
'Its great and highly recommended especially if you have a family.'
Now for detailed reviewers read on..
I visited Dec25-30
Food: I had dinner and a light snack at the Coral Cafe..the food was pretty average..nothing like a 5 star resot. I am a vegetarian so I just had limited options..but even then it was pretty crappy. The other restaurants and bars were excellent. La Joya, the Mexican restaurant and the Vina Del Mar, the breakfast restaurant were equally nice. The Swim-up bars served snacks and drinks (try the fajitas and the coconut water)
Service: This was the most amazing part of the stay. The staff was keeping the entire resort spotless and always smiling (We Americans need to learn this) No matter how many times people stepped with wet feet and sand..they always kept saying my pleasure..I mean at one point I felt bad and I decided to take another route. :)
In-room housekeeping service was extraordinary..the maids came twice a day and folded even some of my kids clothes and they didnt expect any tips in return and during the final day they even came to say thank you and how did I do type of thing? I definitely tipped them nicely and they seemed genuinely happy.
In-room dining was also hands down the best experience I ever had.
People: Always smiling and ready to help be it in the resort or outside it. Loved them. Part of your vacation experience improves because you encounter really nice people.
View: We were on the second floor sea facing but we could sea the amazing pool(s) and the sea even when lying on the bed. pretty much 90% of all the rooms face the sea and pool so just make sure you ask them if thats not the case.
Fun: I took my 7mon old kid along with us and I think even he enjoyed the water. Lots of families and kids but I didnt feel that it was too noisy or over crowded any time.
For couples if you are really looking to get away from the kid zone then please book a couples only resort. As there are only a few resorts in Cancun that take in families its pretty obvious that you will find them filled with kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel rises majestically in the heart of Cancun’s entertainment district. The 602-rooms present with all the class of a fine European hotel, combined with the warm and gracious service that has made us famous. Our full-service spa, invite you to enjoy the endless relaxation and adventure. Fine cuisine is available in our nine restaurants and bars. Guests may also use the large outdoor pool along with a children’s club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Resort And Spa
- Grand Coral Beach Cancun
- Fiesta American Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Cancun Mexico