4,715 results
All reviews la joya isla contoy gem spa grand club level coral cafe west wing breakfast buffet master suite private beach business center hotel zone kids club ocean view marble floors turn down service jet ski loved this hotel
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Beautiful beach and friendly service-level staff - that's enough to earn the one star.

However, the trip was marred by horrendously rude and inept front desk and concierge staff. It was impossible to get anyone on the phone prior to the phone - making it impossible for me to change the dates of my stay despite the hotel's 3 day, no cost reservation change policy -- so I was charged for a day that I could not be there. When I finally got through, they refused to refund the cost even though it was their fault.

Once there, they refused to honor the "extras" package that was part of the confirmed online reservation. They seemed to think that I'd forget about it if they were rude enough, made me we wait endlessly, and pestered me to attend time share sessions. I finally got part of what was owed me, but not without numerous calls to the U.S. and hours of nasty treatment. Mr. Roberto Madrid stood out as particularly arrogant and unhelpful during this process.

This was my second visit to the hotel and, sadly, the facility seems to have degraded as much as the service. While there, I fell and hit my head while walking on an improperly maintained and graded pathway - common to the property. I do not plan on returning but doubt I will be missed. They have clearly shifted to a wholesale, package deal clientele including COSTCO and others - which seems appropriate.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
17  Thank nam20032
Reviewed 17 April 2017

The moment my friend and I walked in, we were overwhelmed with perfection. From the fresh and clean ambiance to the smiling people who strived to help accommodate our stay, Fiesta Americana was a wonderful paradise. Lorenzo & Ernesto were lovely to talk with as well as Osiris, Maria Clara, Gaudencio, Pedro, Fernando, Octavio, Luis & Nehemias. These were a few of the many people who created an oasis for us to love. We will definitely go back and can't wait to reunite with these lovely people again!! :)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
EdgarNovelo, Guest Service Manager at Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Thank you for your kind review about the great service provided by our staff. We feel that service is of upmost importance, which is why we try to always go above and beyond our guests' expectations. I will be happy to share your comments with the staff. Comments like yours motivate us to keep on.
We hope to welcome you again in Cancun the near future.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Just an awesome place, crystal blue water, great cuisine, lots and lots of Magarita's and Tequeila. Perfect location, close to CocoBongo and party strip. I would highly recommend this for business or pleasure

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2017

We were at the Fiesta 2 years ago and had a great experience. Excellent customer service, food and drinks. Close to all the night life-a 5 minute walk at most. but far enough that you hear NOTHING.
great pool and beach. Highly recommended!

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank eager11

Thank you for your comments and recommendation. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our customer service and F & B. We all are looking forward to welcome you back soon at Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

This is a great resort. We had ocean front room on 11th floor with excellent view. Everything was good in the hotel. Restaurants foods are expensive. So did a mix and match like eating in resorts restaurants and outside. The outside restaurants are walkable distance. If you are seafood lover please do try out Lorenzillo(expensive but worth a try). As a family we loved it...

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

We appreciate your nice comment about your recent experience at the Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun. We are happy to know that you had a great family vacation, enjoying the excellent view from our 11th floor and the service provide by our staff. It was a pleasure to meet your expectations.
We look forward to hosting you in the near future.