“Awesome”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$25.00*
and up
Cancun Shopping Experience Including Tequila...
Ranked #9 of 163 things to do in Cancun
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Loved the dolphins and all we got to do with them. Loved it all! Nothing I disliked other than sharing my dolphin time with others (this is not a complaint - I just love dolphins and would love more time with them). The people shared lots of interesting facts about the dolphins and were very good to work with.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,809)
All reviews
in 41 reviews
"pesos"
in 41 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2014

The service from the beging to the end was great. My family loved it. Once your in the casion area wow it feels like your in las vegas need less to say my family loved ever second of it (we had our own little after party there after the wedding. We are sure to use them and my family members. Thank you pueblo. See you soon...

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Group of 6 for 60 minutes in water. Some good dolphin contact. Very well trained dolphins love to please guests. Lots of photos but were expensive.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I took the bus from town and this was the beach everyone said to go to. It is picture perfect. There are washrooms and showers for the public and lots of beach umbrellas. I went on a Saturday and it was great because it was not over run with tourists, instead many families out enjoying the day. I was by myself and I felt very safe. I walked the 9 kms back along the beach and I still say that beach is the nicest and quietest spot. (The local bus is cheap and easy to use)

1  Thank flybyinstinct6000
See more reviews
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We stayed at a hotel along the length of this beach. My standards for beaches will never be the same again. Seeing it for the first time will definitely leave you gasping- the blues are simply incredible. Relatively uncrowded by tourists, which is a huge perk. If you went clubbing, this is the perfect spot to catch the sunrise around 5:45-6am. Our hotel wifi was actually strongest on the beach!