Nothing extraordinary... just the type of service you would expect when you are paying U$600 plus tax per night.
- Most of the hotel has been remodeled after the 2010 hurricane.
- Turn down service, bottled water,
- Full or partial ocean view from all the rooms (no need to pay for the full ocean view)
- Within walking distance to shopping mall
- Nice breakfast buffet (usually included)
- Live music at the downstairs bar
- Gym has several cardio machines and a few dumbells and wight lifting machines.
- Spa prices are overpriced (tip: you can walk across the street to Arenas spa and receive the same treatments for half the price...U$70 for a blow dry is crazy)
- They will charge you for anything and everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered one of the most elegant resorts in the world, The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun, reflects Mexico's rich architectural heritage in an atmosphere of magnificent sophistication. Minutes from many lively and leisurely attractions, our Cancun hotel resort features 363 guestrooms overlooking the sea, a 1,200-foot beach, sculpted outdoor swimming pools, a full service Spa, an impressive Culinary Center and award winning restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Priceline, Marriott, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Cancun