We had a wonderful stay (April 2003) - it was our first trip to Cancun.
We went with friends who have been several times (all at the Westin) and we agreed it was so good we are going again this April. Only a few small problems: Our air conditioning didn't always work - and our lights only worked if we had the key card in the "outlet" right inside the door. Strange... We were on the 6th floor/ocean side with wonderful view. This floor included breakfast and cocktails - which were great until the last 2 nights when they changed "cocktails" to wine and beer only - no warning. The beach and water were great!! The wait staff on the beach were very attentive and friendly - looking foward to seeing them again.Being in away from the "hotel area" wasn't a problem at all (and it was quiet!) - the bus ride is a bit scary sometimes but cheap and easy - bus stop right at the bottom of the hill. We took the bus in for dinner every night without any problems. Looking forward to another wonderful stay. Didn't hear much from the "timeshare" people at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lounge endlessly at our glorious private beaches and four outdoor pools. Pamper yourself at the luxurious Heavenly Spa by Westin™. Or pick up the pace with countless water sports, plus tennis, golf, a top-notch gym, and fascinating local tours and day trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort And Spa Cancun
- Westin Resort & Spa Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Westin Hotel Cancun
- Westin Cancun
- The Westin Resort Spa Cancun
- Cancun Westin