Just returned from the Westin after 8 days. Have stayed there since it was the Conrad Hilton in 1972.
Would recommend the Royal Beach Club with ocean view which includes a balcony, free breakfast and happy hour from 6:00 to 8:00 with drinks and snacks.
The staff were extremely friendly. In the Royal Beach lounge Special thanks to Mariel, Betty and Taybin a trainee. We started going there on our 25th anniversary which is in November. Mariel got us a cake to celebrate. Also to Carlos in the sunset bar who has been serving us for 12 years.
Special thanks to Jorge Garcia who sent us a cheese plate and a bottle of wine. Also to the Cecelia our concierges who coordinated the trip for my 2 sisters for a surprise reunion.
If this hotel wasn't great I would not keep going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lounge endlessly at The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun. Our our glorious resort in Cancun, Mexico features private beaches and four outdoor pools. We offer a luxurious Heavenly Spa by Westin™ as well as opportunities to enjoy many water sports. Tennis, golf, a top-notch gym, and fascinating local tours and day trips are all available to you at The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort & Spa Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Westin Resort And Spa Cancun
- Westin Hotel Cancun
- Westin Cancun
- The Westin Resort Spa Cancun
- Cancun Westin