“Perfect”

Beach A+ ocean view room on 4th floor A+
Lobby B restaurants A-
StaffA++
Night life B
Loved everything about this resort cleaner than clean.
Great roof deck pool.
Beach was beautiful and staff excellent
Try a Mexican coffee.

Room Tip: 4th floor and up ocean view
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank tatum7
Luis O, Director General at Beach Palace, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear tatum7:
There is no limit for imagination!! I just love your review, but, I want to make it A+ all of the topics, please comeback soon and I will make sure that we pass the test wit excelence!!

Thank You Very Much!!!

Luis Ojeda

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,767)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Had a great time at the Beach Palace, like always at the Palace Resorts!!!
Estaban and Yanet at the pool were the best at getting you what you wanted to drink and eat all day everyday!!!! The waiters and staff are the best! The food was great, our room was kept the cleanest ever... Our check-in was the best so far at all of the resorts. Everyone went out of there way to do for you here at the Beach Palace...From check in to check out was great...Can't wait to go back!!!

Room Tip: Just get an ocean front for the view!!!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear huntman53:
Thank you very much for becomming a Palace Resorts Fan, my biggest goal as hottelier is to make as many guests as possible become Fans instead.

Thank you very much and I hope I can see you here in a near future, I will make sure that Esteban and Yanet get an special recognition for your great mention.

Thanks Again

Kenosha, Wisconsin
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Check-in wasn't the most enjoyable experience due to the wrong room type we were put into. Had to wait a few hours for me and my wife to get a room. The Beach Palace did upgrade my room to what I originally had which I thought was nice. The resort was very clean and service was prompt! Big shout out to Erick and Fernando at the sports bar for making the nights fun!

Room Tip: Ocean View is worth it.
3 Thank Dan M
Luis O, Director General at Beach Palace, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear Dan M:
Despite that your starting experience wasn´t the best one, I think that everything went well after that. I am sorry for the check inn situation, and I hope that if you decide to come again to Cancun, you choose us bacj again.

Muchas Gracias!!

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

We had close to 70 guest for our wedding. Mario Yam coordinated everything with Abril Reyes! Nothing short of spectacular!!! The staff at the location for the wedding was amazing. Especially our Captain of the waiters Jorge. Very professional and went out of his way to attend to our every need. Even a week after the wedding I would see him at the hotel restaurant still checking on me. Esteban and Victor at the pool kept out drinks full for a week. There are so many that made our wedding and the trip for our family and friends an amazing experience. Beach Palace and the staff hold a special place in our hearts and we are definitely becoming lifelong members of this magical place!!!

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Eddie E
Dear Eddie E:
Thank You Very Much for choosing the Beach Palace on the most important day of your life!! Mario is one of our best assets and I can see that once again he gave a service worth of someone who loves his job and makes everything to keep guests satisfied!!!
Thanks again, and I hope I can see you and your wife back again on your first aniversary!!!
The best on your new life!!!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We just returned from our second stay at Beach Palace.
Check-in : We arrived around 2 in the afternoon, check in was pretty easy and fairly quick. We were told our room would not be ready till 3, what we expected. So we grabbed a bite to eat and waited till 3 to get our room keys. Our room was on the 7th floor on the lagoon side and had great view of the lagoon. The only issue we had was the patio door lock was broke, we advised the front desk of the problem but it never was fixed, so we improvised and locked it ourselves. Other than that the room was clean, nice, and everything was in good working condition. Overall, the room comes stocked with liquors, beers, soft drinks, bottle water. The one thing we did notice this time that we did not notice last time was the noise. Last time we stayed here we had an corner room so noise was minimal but as a few other reviews state the walls are pretty thin and you hear everything, so might be good idea to bring some ear plugs.

Food: Thought the food was excellent, really didn't have a bad meal all week. The omelets for breakfast are always great every morning. The Wok and Botele Italian restaurant were excellent every night we visited. It's a bonus that no reservations are required for any of the restaurants. The sports bar has a few snacks around 5 PM. The pool area has food to order and often times has a small burger stand set up by the pool as well.

Bars: Bars are well stocked with a good selection of liquors. Dos equious on tap and most popular brands of liquor. If you're looking for a specific liquor just asked, like grey goose, or whatever the case. They would run out of a specific brand from time to time so just ask, or try one of the other bars.
The roof bar is a pretty good time, and seemed like the younger crowd hung out there, though not as much room. Overall, the view is great and it's a lot of fun.

Pools: The pools are all clean and water temp is pretty warm. There's great service around all the pools. We really enjoy the roof top pool, little less crowded in the afternoon, the main pools by noon are pretty packed. There are a lot of available chairs on the ocean and the staff will put an umbrella for you. The chairs around the pool do get "reserved" by about 8 or 9 in the morning. So there is some of the towel game but not as bad as the last time we were here as we were able to find somewhere to sit.

But what makes the Beach Palace is the service. We've never had a bad experience with the service or the staff. Everyone goes out the way to fulfill your request. Service around the bars and in the restaurants are quick and always friendly. A small tip from time to time goes a long way. All the people work hard, to ensure your stay is a good one. It's a great property with a great beach in Cancun, it might not be my favorite resort in Cancun I've been to but its high up there on the list.

1 Thank RabbitHockey
Dear RabbitHoc:
Thank You Very Much for your nice review and comments, I am finding out why the lock on your balcony door was never fixed, that shouldn´t happen and I am very sorry about it.
Other than that I can see that your vacation was a pleasant one, and i hope I can see you back the next time you decide to come to Cancun again.

Thanks Again

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I love Beach Palace. The resort, the beach, the pools, the staff, the service, the food, the drinks... All of it is incredible! I only stay here when I go to Cancun. The staff is always extremely friendly and helpful. The spa services are amazing. 24 hour room service is super nice. Balcony, ocean view room with a day bed. You just can't beat it!

• Stayed May 2014
Dear jfkokos:
Short straight and full of information, everything you need to know about the Beach Palace is writen in this great review.
Thank You Very Much and if you decide to come over to Cancun again, let us know so we can pamper you as you deserve!!!

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My husband and I just got married at Beach Palace on May 10, 2014 and it was an absolutely perfect week in paradise!! Right from the start of the trip at check-in our group was treated like royalty and the staff was so friendly and attentive. As the bride and groom we were upgraded to one of their suites on the 9th floor and I have to say, it was the most beautiful hotel room I have ever stayed in. The view of the turquoise ocean from the massive patio was breathtaking. Thank you to the staff at Beach Palace for making that room upgrade happen. It made our stay even more special being in such a beautiful room with such an amazing view of the ocean.
The first night we arrived we had planned a welcome dinner with live music on the Palenque Terrace overlooking the lagoon. Mario Yam, the wedding planner, arranged everything beautifully and added extra little touches like fishbowl candle centerpieces and turquoise napkins. I ordered strings of white paper lanterns which were hung above the table and the location and decor was gorgeous! The service was amazing and the bartenders and waiters were so awesome. The food was delicious too! We chose the Yucateca menu option for the private buffet and I would highly recommend it to anyone planning a wedding and trying to decide on menu choices. It was only our first night and all the wedding guests were raving about the event, the service and the hotel.

On the day of the wedding I had my hair and makeup done in the hotel salon. Everything turned out great. Only negative would be how long it took to get hair and makeup done....I was there for almost 3 hours and it caused me to be a bit rushed since the photographer was arriving soon. I would recommend any bride using the salon to book their appointments with plenty of time before the ceremony starts. (We used Del Sol Photography and they are amazing! Highly recommend them too). Mario the wedding planner was a superstar again on the wedding day. He made sure all the decor I brought from home was set up in the rooftop reception area and he took care of every little detail. I am so appreciative of everything he did and he made our wedding day perfect!

The ceremony was on the rooftop skydeck at 4:00pm and it was very beautiful and emotional. One thing is that is was VERY hot up there at that time of the day. I had brought paper fans to place on each seat and everyone was glad to have the fans. Standing in a wedding dress under the blazing sun was very difficult but we kept the ceremony short and soon people were able to find some shade near the pool area on the rooftop during the cocktail hour until the sun set.
The reception dinner menu we chose was the Cajun menu and it was also very good but I looooved the Yucatan menu from the welcome party and wished I had chosen that menu again for the wedding. Beach Palace has amazing food all around and even in the restaurants and buffet, the attention to detail they take with presentation and food quality is outstanding. Drinks and cocktails are mixed well too with high quality liquor and the regular wine selection is large and the upgraded wine list also has some great options!

After dinner was over the wedding reception kicked into high gear with people dancing and drinking and having a blast. The party turned into a pool party when everyone jumped into the pool and the bartender moved over to the swimup bar side to serve everyone. It was such a fun night and everyone is still talking about how it was a wedding they will remember forever.
Thanks to Mario Yam for being such an amazing wedding planner and making our wedding day so special!. Anyone who is thinking about planning a wedding at Beach Palace, just do it! You will not regret it. The hotel was absolutely perfect since it is not too big and all our guests were able to meet up easily and everyone was always running into each other at some point. Even our single guests who didn’t come with anyone said they felt so included because the hotel was not a gigantic resort and they were never trying to track down anyone to make plans.

Every day our group would slowly gather down on the beach loungers and spend the day baking in the sun and playing in the ocean. The beach at Beach Palace is amazing and the water is so warm and such a stunning shade of turquoise! The waiters on the beach are awesome and they work so hard trekking up and down the sand to bring food and drinks. There was never any shortage of chairs or parasols which was nice!
One annoying thing, which most all-inclusive’s struggle with, is the people who wake up early and go stake out their places by putting towels on the chairs and then don’t come out for a few hours. Almost every chair by the main pool had a towel on it in the morning and you wouldn’t see people out there until at least 10 or 11am...It is pretty annoying and selfish of people to do that!
The beach was a nice alterative to the main pool because there was always empty chairs and no one seemed to stake out chairs down there. The rooftop pool area was also great because the sun goes behind the hotel around 5:00 and casts a big shadow so you could go up to the rooftop for a few more hours of sun and sit at the swim up bar! Our group had a lot of fun up there.

All the restaurants were great and I loved that you don’t have to make reservations to any of them. Wok was our favorite and my husband was so excited to see they had all his favorite sushi and sashimi options. The miso soup was great too! I think we ate there 3 out of the 7 nights! The buffet restaurant was also really awesome for all meals (open for Breakfast lunch and dinner) and there was always so much food selection! The food was always fresh and you never felt like anything was leftover or sitting under a hot plate for hours. The salsa and guacamole was awesome too! So was the ceviche ordered from the pool bar menu.

Here are some other things about the hotel that were amazing:
-Sleep quality....Wow the bed in our suite was SO comfortable. I don’t think I have slept that good in a very long time! I am so used to beds in Mexico being very hard and I was just sort of expecting that again but nope! I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud for a week :)
-Fish Spa in the salon....It was weird but totally awesome!! I was laughing my head off the whole time while having it done with my husband.
-Alcohol: Wow they make some strong drinks at Beach Palace! It was really nice to feel like you were not getting watered down drinks. I also like that they had Grey Goose vodka at the bars! The mini bar liquor dispenser in the room fridge was awesome too.
-Mayan Coffee...You must try this when eating at the restaurants for dinner. It is quiet the show when they light it on fire and pour it in the glass!
-The gym is small but has a great view of the lagoon. It was nice and air conditioned too!
-The only negative I think I have about the entire hotel stay is that the elevators are very slow and can get very hot when they are full of people. Other than that, everything was fantastic and worthy of 5 stars :)

We go to Mexico usually 1-2 times per year and we never really do the all-inclusive thing anymore so this stay at Beach Palace was a big change for us. In the past, my experiences with all-inclusive’s were not good but Beach Palace has completely changed my view on that. It was such a beautiful hotel with amazing service and amazing quality of food and drink. It was all the little things and the attention to detail that made this hotel so fantastic. Another great feature the hotel had was the included room service. Every night before bed we would fill out the breakfast room service form and hang it on our door with the desired delivery time. Each morning, right on cue the room service would arrive and they would set up our breakfast and pot of coffee on the table out on the patio. Starting the morning off with breakfast outside enjoying the view was one of my favorite parts of the trip. It was such a lovely start to our day. I just can’t say enough good things about the hotel, the service, the staff and the wedding. I hope to return to Beach Palace one day to enjoy the beautiful hotel and the amazing view someday soon :) Thank you for everything!!

Room Tip: An ocean view room is worth it! Amazing!
1 Thank Flipflopyyc
Luis O, Director General at Beach Palace, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Shmandala:
WOW!!! its incredible every time I receive one of this reviews!! I can see that the most important day of your life was just succesful!!!
Thanks for all the things you comment and also thank you very much for choosing us to make your fairytale wedding a dream come true!!!

Thanks again, and I hpe I can see you here for the first anniversary celebration!!