Hard Rock Hotel Cancun
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
US$886
US$1,007
HotelsClick
  • Breakfast included
11,029 results
All reviewssmash barrock starzen restaurantrock sparock royaltylegendary membersmarket buffetfoam partyresort creditvacation plannersbrazilian steakhouseentertainment staffocean viewpresidential suitekids clubpool baramazing hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2013

I do not usually care for all inclusive vacation spots, but the Hard Rock does it right. Great rooms, a cool vibe to the place, and the beach is awesome. Food, as in most all inclusive Hotels, is average. The staff goes out of it's way to make you feel welcome.

Room Tip: Get a room that faces the Beach, the lagoon side is not so terrific.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Alejandro M, Customer Service Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2013

Hello Mario F, thank you very much for your kind comments, we´re very happy to hear that you like our new style and decor of our great resort, we love hearing when our dear rockers liked our variety of restaurants food and the great service from our staff. And that you enjoy the beautiful turquoise beach of the Caribbean Sea. We appreciate the great pics you took our future rockers will love them.
We look forward to see you again at the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun.
SAVE THE PLANET

Reviewed 24 February 2013

The room is very good and very clean. And the ambiance it's very hot, in all hotel. So particulary at bar with our prefer bartender Manny, it's a good person et his amazing service...we travel with my sister and my brother in law and they son oupsss and my husband my love. We maked a good travel.....

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Hi Mona G, thanks for the short review, and thank you for mentioning Manny, we will let him know that you thought his service rocked!, we love hearing that your stay could not be better!. Hope we can welcome you again soon here at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun. Rock on!

Reviewed 24 February 2013

My husband and I were transferred to the Hard Rock Cancun after a terrible experience at the Aventura Spa Palace. We requested a transfer to Sun Palace (having stayed there before we knew we could count on the excellent service and atmosphere) but since there has been a split in the Palace company, this was not possible. We were impressed when we first arrived at the resort since we were greeted kindly by the check-in staff. Since it was late we did not have any trouble getting into our room right away however, dinner was another story...an one hour wait!! It was 8 p.m. how could there be such a long wait when there are multiple restaurants?? We checked and they all seemed to have the same wait so we just picked one. The food was okay and I would say that at each restaurant the food is good but not great. The staff that prepares fresh items for you definitely work hard and I appreciate their attention to detail. The wait staff is less attentive and responsive than we have experienced at Palace locations. There were two days in a row that we lost our table in the buffet restaurant while we were selecting our food at the buffet. The hostess was very sweet and helped us right away each day and I really appreciate that she remembered us for the rest of our stay and made sure that our table was secure (I also brought a bag to leave on my chair just in case). The concierge, room service and some of the other staff were also not as attentive and helpful as they should be.

So on to the room...the room was okay, not as spectacular as you would think they would be. When my husband and I went to the presentation about buying a membership to Hard Rock (the first day of our trip) they did comment that the focus was on the outside of the hotel and not the rooms. They weren't kidding...they obviously did not replace the worn out beds when they remodeled the resort. I have never slept in a more uncomfortable bed before!! I asked for more mattress covers and they did provide the two I requested but it didn't help. My husband and I did not sleep well which I suppose did have one benefit....our early rising ensured a chair at the beach or near the pool. Yup, if you want to have a place to sit, you better get your chair reserved before 6:30 a.m. and if you want any "prime" location you better head out there at about 5 or 5:30. My husband decided to count one day and in all there are less than 450 pool side/ocean front chairs for a resort that has 601 rooms and don't forget that some rooms have double beds and families in them.

Now speaking of families...this is a family resort and if you have children you may want to reconsider booking your vacation here. My husband and I were quite concerned about some of the "spring break" type behavior we witnessed by the pool. I am not sure you would want your teenage boys to see the inappropriate behavior of the drunken barely dressed female spring breakers. And as you would might imagine the resort is loud...very loud all the time. You can not relax by the pool or in your ocean front room for that matter. Not during the day and not at night if there is some sort of event going on by the pool. Oh, and then there was the loud party and the heated argument in the rooms on either side of us and therefore, no sleep and no relaxing on those nights either. Just as I expected, the new resort with the Hard Rock name has attracted a younger crowd with it's louder party friendly atmosphere.

Overall, we were not pleased with the change over to Hard Rock and will only spend our time at the Palace locations in the future. This is a shame since we are basically cutting our resort options. We purchased the Palace Premiere membership three years ago but since the company split and the Hard Rock seems less interested in attention to detail and service than they used to be, we will stick to the locations that kept the Palace name. Oh, if you are wondering if their level of service has also changed...not one bit. My husband and I visited the Sun Palace for dinner twice this week since we longed for the quality and service that we experienced last year at the Sun and the year before at le blanc. The service was amazing, the food was amazing and it prompted us to upgrade our Palace membership to VIP status.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jdlenz
Alejandro M, Customer Service Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2013

Hello jdlenz, thank you for taking the time to share with us your concert and suggestions, we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay at our rocking resort. We´re sorry to hear that you had several inconveniences prior to your arrival to The Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, we do our best to provide VIP service to our valued members, as you well mentioned we greeted you with a big smile and warm service , and that is why we´re sad to know that you experienced long wait at our restaurant, we have pass your comment s to our executive chef to ensure our VIP satisfaction, as well as your comments regarding what you felt as a non satisfactory service provided from our concierge and room service teams. Rest assured that we take all of our Members and guests comments with the most importance and based on such, we take the necessary steps to prevent them from reoccurring.
Adjustments are being implemented continuously to enable us to keep providing a VIP service to our Members. We are confident that as a result of these actions we will continue being reliable and customer responsive nonetheless here in Hard Rock Hotel Cancun hope that you will give us the opportunity to change any negative impression you may have towards our service and facilities in a future visit to Hard Rock Hotel Cancun.
LOVE ALL SERVE ALL

Reviewed 23 February 2013

I would like to thank all the staff here at the Hard Rock Hotel. The service was great, always helpful and with a true smile. We were made to feel at home and nothing was difficult for the staff. They went out of their way to make everything possible.

This trip was mostly business, but I already called my wife to tell her we need to come down and bring the kids.

It's located off the main strip and close to La Isla mall. As it is all inclusive, no worries, no lines and great service. Try any of the restaurants, you will not regret it!

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Greetings from Cancun Edgar H, thank you for sharing with us your experience at our rocking Resort even though you came in Business we´re glad to know that our staff give you rock star treatment, There is no better song than hearing you are coming back with your family and giving us the opportunity to make them feel true VIP. Please feel free to contact us in advance so we can deck out the stage for you.
Expect the unexpected!!!

Reviewed 23 February 2013

My Husband and I won a trip to the Hard Rock Hotel, Cancunm through Air Canada Vacations. It was an all expense paid 7 night stay at this all inclusive resort. The Hotel and staff were just FANTASTIC, they all went over and above in service. The room was so clean and we had a 2 man jucuzzi right in the room, which was a real bonus for us! The food was all DELICIOUS, in every restaurant and the buffet, all very fresh and so nice! Our favorite restaurant was Zen, a Japanese style restaurant with awesome food....LOVED the ginger sauce for my rice and the Chicken Kung Pao dish!! The put on a great show at the habachi grills and awesome one on one service at the individual tables, which we prefered. Our favorite server was Rafa, he went over and above giving great service and he made us an amazing Mayan Coffee right at our table with blue fire and all! The beach and pool are also fantastic, there were alot of families with small children and they were taken card of very well. Mexican Fiesta night is a "must do", don't miss it! It was lots of fun for the children. Our experience there will be remembered for a very long time, thank you to all the staff at the Hard Rock Hotel in Cancun for a wonderful holiday!
Sincerely, Dan and Cheryl Phillips

Room Tip: Room 474 was ours and it was great! The air conditioning worked really well, lots of hot water, toilet flushed great.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dan P

Hola Rock Star Dan p, thank you for your rocking review, we´re happy that our staff had the chance to played a great concert that made all your senses tremble and enjoy your holiday, our goal is to provide a star treatment, were glad to know that Rafa made and excellent job and Zen Restaurants was your favorite spot. We would like to have the opportunity to roll the red carpet for you and your husband once more and provide you with the stupendous service that you already know. Keep the good memories!!!