I stayed there for 4 nights and booked via Expedia with ALL-INCLUSIVE option. The resort is located on the Hotel strip (Kukulcan Blvd) and there is a big shopping mall right next to it. There are city buses all day long that you can take to go to shopping malls, other resorts, restaurants and even clubs. I don't even take buses in NYC but I used the bus all the time there because it was very convenient and easy to go to places.
The view was SPECTACULAR!! One morning we woke up at the sunrise from our balcony, it was stunning!! The beach is so gorgeous, like a post card. There are enough seatings and space for everyone on the beach. However the pool area seemed a bit crowded and by 10 am, there were no open chairs left. I saw some people reserving pool chairs at 6 am with towels which was not my choice of things to do on my vacation.
The resort is well maintained, clean, mixed crowd (young/old couples, family, friends), staff is very friendly, the quality of food at the restaurants was excellent, there is a supermarket inside of the resort and you can buy most of everything there (although the price was very high). We had 1 BR suite with full kitchen and huge balcony in the front of the beach.
I highly recommend this resort for couples, families and friends. For business or solo? Probably not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun