Hotel - Reception when you arrive compared to other hotel is below average. Rooms are ok, big grand, we booked this hotel for the spa bath on the balcony and it was nice! This hotel is very quite, For us it was no problem but if you would like to see others at the bar don't count on it. It is however very nice to have the pool almost to yourself! The beach is nice but if you compaired the price to what you received at other hotel in Cancun (we stayed at 3 different ones all around the same price), it's not worth it!
The staff don't speak very good english, just keep it basic!!
We only stayed 1 night and also arrived late, I would stay again but only if the others were booked! I would stay it is just an average hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our hotel! It's intimate, secluded, and fashionable. Guests come here to our All Suite Luxury Boutique Hotel to relax, rejuvenate, and go unnoticed in the midst of the Mexican Caribbean playground of Cancun. Reminiscent of a Mediterranean mansion, Casa Turquesa rests on one of the areas most pristine beaches and features only 30 suites, providing an atmosphere of privacy and tranquility. Spa and Art Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Casa Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Cancun
- Casa Turquesa Tulum
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Tulum