We just spent a wonderful time at Casa Turquesa. If you are tired of being 'just another tourist' at the mega resorts, Casa Turquesa will be a breath of fresh air. We were addressed by our first names from everyone working there; from Missy at the front desk to Ernesto at the pool. It is an intimate boutique hotel with very large rooms, a beautiful pool, great breakfasts and a stunning beach. An oasis nestled between the mega resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our hotel! It's intimate, secluded, and fashionable. Guests come here to our All Suite Luxury Boutique Hotel to relax, rejuvenate, and go unnoticed in the midst of the Mexican Caribbean playground of Cancun. Reminiscent of a Mediterranean mansion, Casa Turquesa rests on one of the areas most pristine beaches and features only 30 suites, providing an atmosphere of privacy and tranquility. Spa and Art Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Casa Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Cancun
- Casa Turquesa Tulum
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Tulum