This is defintely the place to stay in Cancun if you're after a relaxing holiday. The staff were extremely friendly and happy to provide many recommendations of local attractions, bars, shopping and restaurants. We stayed in a luxurious ocean view room with the most beautiful view of sunsets and the beach. Ernesto, the pool bartender, made the best 'coc loco' cocktails and provided great insights into the local way of life and the Mayan culture. Everything you need is at the hotel including the Celebrtiy Restaurant which had delicious meals and there is a large shopping centre next door. Accessing the clubs is easy with a bus stop infornt of the hotel or you can take a taxi down the road. We had a fantastic stay and would definitely return to Casa Turquesa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our hotel! It's intimate, secluded, and fashionable. Guests come here to our All Suite Luxury Boutique Hotel to relax, rejuvenate, and go unnoticed in the midst of the Mexican Caribbean playground of Cancun. Reminiscent of a Mediterranean mansion, Casa Turquesa rests on one of the areas most pristine beaches and features only 30 suites, providing an atmosphere of privacy and tranquility. Spa and Art Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Casa Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Cancun
- Casa Turquesa Tulum
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Tulum