Upon arriving at the Casa Turquesa, it is obvious this was once a grand hotel but is now run down. It is true that the service is amazing. We are in our mid 30's and were there with 3 other couples. I felt that we had rented the place ourselves! It was something I doubt I will experience again. The thought of the turquoise water and beautiful beach still take my breath away. Do not pick this hotel if you are looking to mingle and sit in a happening lounge - luckily we had a party just with our group. It's not what you would expect to find in between the high rise hotels and condos of Cancun - but there is a charm about Casa Turquesa that you don't appreciate until you sit back and take it all in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our hotel! It's intimate, secluded, and fashionable. Guests come here to our All Suite Luxury Boutique Hotel to relax, rejuvenate, and go unnoticed in the midst of the Mexican Caribbean playground of Cancun. Reminiscent of a Mediterranean mansion, Casa Turquesa rests on one of the areas most pristine beaches and features only 30 suites, providing an atmosphere of privacy and tranquility. Spa and Art Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Casa Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Cancun
- Casa Turquesa Tulum
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Tulum