After spending seven days at the Moon Palace Sunrise the week before, we found this resort quite refreshing and what we would call old style Mexico. The presentation of the foods and the quality of the foods were outstanding. The service was lacking in the bar area however, all other servers went out of their way to help and service us. I did not like the $17.00 per day for use of the wifi nor did I like that no top shelf booze is offered. Would I stay there again, in a heart beat. We want to thank James Fox for informing us about the opportunities at the Grand Park and also than Max and Luis at CoCay and Fernando at El Mirdor. Outstanding service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exclusive Cancun All-Inclusive experience is waiting for you! Sunny days, white-sand beaches and spectacular views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea are just a little of the many things you'll enjoy by staying at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe. Boasting beachfront location, right in the heart of the Hotel Zone, our All-Inclusive family resort in Cancun promises an unforgettable stay in the most popular and exciting destination of the mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe Hotel Cancun
- Caribe Park Royal Grand Cancun