“Too small but ok”

All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Waterpark
Ranked #54 of 182 Hotels in Cancun
“Too small but ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2012

We stayed in this hotel recently and it is a bit small, it is clean and well kept. The one thing I would like to see improve is the food menu, we stayed 5 days and it did not change at all. Kids had ine good day at the water park, also a bit too small but not crowded. Rooms were ok and it was cleaned early every day, I really like that!! The room was pretty plane, it was a Jr suite and it was a good size but the bathroom was too small but clean.
The staff was very good and due to the size of the hotel you could tell that they were there all the time and they get to know the guests, kids club was very good and kids enjoyed it and lastly the shows were very good.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (401)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2012

To start, I'm a Premier member with Premier by Original and I travel to Mexico at least 3 times a year for 4-6 weeks at a time so I have seen it all. I can say that my stay at Sea Adventure for 6 weeks with my family was one of my most enjoyed trips. The food at theory buffets was very good and provided an assortment of different dishes for my kids to experience. The food at the specialty restaurants was excellent ,and special thanks to our waitstaff, Jose,Lorena and Luis. Special Thanks to the Food and Beverage staff Roger,Ermillo,Jose and Luis at La Pamilla. The bars all over the resort provided all sorts of endless non-alcoholic beverages for my kids and special thanks to bartenders Miquel, Edwin, Roger. My kids enjoyed the activities at poolside, beachside and at the waterpark. The entertainment staff performed excellent theme shows at the Waterpark theater, after working Poolside, Kids Club , Gameroom and did so with such pride and enthusiasm of what a Family Resort should be. Special Thanks to the entertainment staff directors Victor, Charlie and entertainers Aldo, Joaquin, Enrique, Ivan,Balam, Wendy, Andrea, Rose, Orfy and Isme.
Doug M.

2 Thank killadilla
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2012

I have also never written a review before but I simply have to after the fortnight I spent here! I was here at the same time as the lady who has left a review before me, Candice and I totally agree with everything, the hotel was clean, comfortable and welcoming, there is always something going on wether it be for adults or children, like the kids club, games room or for the older ones the various activities that the entertainment staff put on, the lads who are around the pool in the day make sure u are never bored, but if u just want to relax by the pool that's fine too. You feel safe around the hotel as they have a fantastic security team here, especially Noel, but for me I have to give a big thanks to Orlando and Roger the pool bar staff that work tirelessly in the evenings to make sure your time here is a great one!! Me, my husband and two boys ( ages 12 & 11 ) will defo be going back next year, I only hope that the staff are all still there next time to make our holiday as fab as this one :-))) Kate & Andy

3 Thank Katiecustard1
Uk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2012

This is my first time in writing a review but after reading all the horrible ones on here and making myself contemplate cancelling it after reading some of them I have to. Hotel is clean comfortable and offers everything you need from a hotel, the level of complaints of the sea weed made me laugh when I seen it yes there is a bit of seaweed but staff are constantly cleaning it and we are by the Sea!,, food was slightly repetitive after a week but not one of us had dodgy belly and we could always find something to eat. The best part of the holiday was the amazing staff which people had said they were rude either they were in a different hotel to me or they don't understand what pleasant is. Orlando and roger made our family's holiday. It was first time in meixo and would recommend to anyone !!!!!!!

Room Tip: Use the r1 bus and the little red and white minibuses as taxis can be expensive !!!
3 Thank Candice F
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2012

Just got back today for kid this resort is fantastic but not for older teenagers the location is poor to far from anywhere to walk this resort beach side is great but the road at the front is and other protests is run down

Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2012

We chose Sea Adventure for a family vacation with our three kids, ages 12, 8 and 6. The water park, activities, food and staff are all geared to ensure the kids have a good time, which they did! The waitstaff and entertainment staff are awesome, our kids got to know most of them by name and really enjoyed watching them perform at the theater.
The hotel is away from the hotel zone, we knew before going, which was fine. Check-in was easy. The room we stayed in could use some updating but was clean and serviced daily. We really did not spend much time in it other than to sleep. The food was good. The buffet had a different menu daily and we all were able to find something we liked. My husband asked more than once for chips and guacamole and had no problem getting it brought to our table. There are two upscale restaurant you need reservations for, both are very good! Oysters restaurant was our favorite!! The food and the waitstaff are awesome! The Mayan coffee is a must!
I can't comment enough about the staff! They all work so hard and still have the time, patience and energy for all the kids. Special thanks to the girls at the Kids Club!!
If you are planning a familly vacation, this is a great place. We will be returning next summer!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
7 Thank Misty M
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2012

The check-in clerk was not inviting at all. We booked for a room with two beds and got only one. My sister who was traveling with her husband and two kids also asked for two beds and were given one. The rooms were dirty with ants crawling on the counters. The bed sheets and phone smelled like a wet dirty rag. Some days we weren't given fresh towels even though we asked. The food was awful!!!!!!!!!! The only time of the day when the food was good was during breakfast, other than that it was nasty. The adult beverages were watered down. The beach chairs had bird poop on them which was gross. I think that the staff mostly takes good care of the 'gold members' but if you aren't a "gold member" they don't really care about you.
The only thing I liked were the activities that they had for the kids and parents.

Room Tip: If you go to Cancun stay at one of the hotels in the hotel zone.
6 Thank yadiraxio1