We stayed here in April/March 2013 for two weeks, with our two daughters aged 10yrs and 16yrs. This was our first time to Mexico, therefore, our first time to the Sea adventure. All I can say is that we had so much fun and did not want to leave. The only negative I will put is that our room needed updating, however, that said it was always clean and the hotel is being refurbished.
Food - We always found something to eat, ok so being English we found it a bit odd that there were fajitas at breakfast but we were in Mexico and our daughter loved them! But there was also lots of fruit, bacon, sausages, pancakes, cookies, cereal and omelettes, I could go on. The rest of the meals were good and I must say that the burgers cooked at lunch by Javier are the best we have had, not good for the waist line but delicious. Kids also loved the Ice cream, again true that this was only served for a certain time period over lunch but I actually thought this was a good idea because I have been to other all inclusive hotels that have it all of the time and it gets wasted with flies around it and the kids get ill from eating too much of it in the hot sun.
Drinks - I was a bit worried about water because other reviews said that you could not get bottled water and quite frankly I was not sure what we were going to do. Its true you dont get given bottles of water, however, this can be obtained at the bar or in the lobby from ice cold jugs so i do not know what they were moaning about. Alcohol was great, including the cocktails!!
Entertainment - Best we have experienced. Just such fun. The staff were fantastic and worked so hard day and night. We had a ball as it suited both us adults and children and what can i say but yes we took it home for England, as both my husband and i won the Mr and Mrs sea Adventure comps! There was water and beach volleyball, dancing comps, quizzes, karaoke, shows, I really could go on. As well as all the fun stuff on offer they had the games room which is right by the pool and all free so the kids could get out of the sun if they needed to and also there were mini pedalos and canoes on the beach, again free of charge. The pool was good for the kids and we NEVER had to get up at a stupid time to get a sunbed! and the waterpark was great fun for them. I read a review where someone moaned that it is across a busy road.....please... busy? such a lie as the hotel is in a very quiet part and anyway there is a underpass so no need to even cross it. The water park was never over crowded and we went when it was spring break so the hotel was full, always plenty of beds.
The hotel was in a quiet part, but this was of no issue for us, we just took the local bus into the hotel zone etc, the buses were great as they were cheap and with the locals. But taxis are also everywhere. There is a Mayen temple about a 10min walk and we took advice from a previous review to get a ferry to Isla Mujeres and hired out golf buggies. We also swam with dolphins, seal lion and manatees over there on another day which we booked online before we went.
The beach was nice, yes there is a lot of seaweed but they work all the time to clear it and we really was not bothered by it. I sometimes liked to get a sunbed on the beach if I wanted a bit of quiet time with my kindle and a glass of wine and again no trouble finding a sunbed.
We would go back in a shot! Thanks so much sea adventure for an amazing time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Waterpark invites you to enjoy exciting activities for children and fun events for adults in a fun-packed, yet relaxing experience. Include swimming pools with children's swimming areas and inset jacuzzis, white sand beaches, three restaurants, three bars, dinner theater, fitness center, kids club, daily activities and nightly entertainment. All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Waterpark offers you an oasis of family fun for a sunny and unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Adventure Resort & Waterpark Hotel Cancun
- Sea Adventure Resort And Waterpark
- Blue Bay Cancun
- Blue Bay Hotel Cancun
- Blue Bay Club Cancun Mexico
- Blue Bay Club Mexico