Stayed here for 2 weeks. Went last June as well. Was worried it wouldn't be as good as the first time we visited but didn't need to worry. Had the best holiday. The food was much better this year than last. Weather was mostly good. Only couple of niggles were the rooms were very damp with condensation. All our clothes were damp for the whole 2 week stay and my boyfriends hoodie and my hand luggage even had mouldy patches growing on it by the end of the 2 weeks. Mr. Cancun who owns the apartments really needs to have that looked at as we had to leave the air conditioning on in our room all day and it makes the room very cold for when you get back. The buildings are looking a little tired and could do with being painted a different colour. Also having a clothes prop or line in the apartment would be very good as there's nowhere to dry your clothes. A bit more variety of drinks in your room minibar would be a good idea too.
All in all though the staff are most helpful. Waiting staff are excellent and can't do enough for you. Always smiling and happy even though they work long hours and days.
I recommend doing a jetski ride. Xcaret and Extreme Adventure tour. A must is a Sea Trek but at Xcaret not Xel-Ha.
Entertainment is fun but would be a nice idea to change it every week for people who holiday for 2 weeks. Oh. Nearly forgot. Don't do the tour when you first arrive. They tell you it's only an hour and it's not a time share. Guess what. It's a 3 hour plus tour and sell and it's involved with RCI timeshares. We wasted valuable sunbathing time on our second day here. We didn't get offered the tour last year so didn't know what we were letting ourselves in for. Won't be making that mistake again when we return.
I can honestly say I would go back again next summer but will probably go back in 2 years time for the big 40. Great place for couples, girls, lads and singles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Temptation Cancun Resort, “The Playground for Grown-Ups”, caters to adults only (21+), offering a vibrant and passion-infused, topless-optional environment for the chic, the confident and the free-spirited traveler. Designed by Karim Rashid, Temptation offers 426 rooms and suites, plus newly innovated guest areas. There are seven specialized restaurants, 5 bars and a gourmet cafe. The property also features a spectacular spa & sophisticated fitness center. Temptation Cancun Resort… “The Playground for Grown-Ups”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Temptation Cancun Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temptation Hotel Cancun
- Temptation Resort Cancun
- Blue Bay Mexico
- Temptations Cancun
- Blue Bay Resort Cancun
- Temptation Resort Spa Cancun
- Blue Bay Cancun Mexico
- Temptations Resort Cancun
- Blue Bay Getaway Spa Cancun
- Temptation Cancun