We have been to the Temptation six times, and obviously love it. But we recognize it is not for everyone. It is an adult's only, tops optional resort and yes,it can be wild. And just as you can always find fun, you can also find quiet. It's all in what you want it to be.
The rooms are spacious, although not a lot of drawer space if you're an unpacker, as we are. We have always been in building 3, so I can only speak to those rooms, which overlook the "sexy pool" and ocean. It can be loud on Saturday nights when they have the pool party and sometimes it's noisy other nights, depending on the level of the crowd. The rooms are spacious and well maintained with lots of mirrors, intimate lighting and king beds. I believe that some of the rooms may have two double beds.
We have always enjoyed the food. Rosa makes a mean omelet and the line moves quickly if there is one. Also, the cappuccinos are delicious. Just ask your waiter for one. Dinner in any of the restaurants is good, but we especially enjoy the seafood or Italian. The Italian and the Wok both require reservations, which can be annoying, but not terribly so.
Drinking and socializing are a big part of the Temptation experience in my opinion. We have met many friends there over the years and enjoy that aspect of the resort. But if that's not your cup of tea and you'd rather lay low, that's also respected.
The entertainment at the sexy pool during the day is usually a good time. When we were there this last time, we really enjoyed JJ and Kristen. The staff plays games with the guests and generally have fun. There is sometimes brief nudity involved and of course, tequila. It's all in good fun. Again, participation is not mandatory and you can certainly choose other activities.
There are three pools: the sexy pool is the main pool, the sports pool and a quiet pool. There is also beach with plenty of lounge chairs. Additionally, you can wind surf or paddle board free of charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Temptation Cancun Resort, “The Playground for Grown-Ups”, caters to adults only (21+), offering a vibrant and passion-infused, topless-optional environment for the chic, the confident and the free-spirited traveler. Designed by Karim Rashid, Temptation offers 426 rooms and suites, plus newly innovated guest areas. There are seven specialized restaurants, 5 bars and a gourmet cafe. The property also features a spectacular spa & sophisticated fitness center. Temptation Cancun Resort… “The Playground for Grown-Ups”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Temptation Cancun Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temptation Hotel Cancun
- Temptation Resort Cancun
- Blue Bay Mexico
- Temptations Cancun
- Blue Bay Resort Cancun
- Temptation Resort Spa Cancun
- Blue Bay Cancun Mexico
- Temptations Resort Cancun
- Blue Bay Getaway Spa Cancun
- Temptation Cancun