check in was a nightmare given 2 rooms both occupied third time was a charm and finally got an unoccupied room.
Food and drinks were great but most of the restaurants were closed for some reason the Italian, Mexican and buffets were all the options available.
Rooms were nice and clean but housekeeping eager in the mornings to clean as they woke us up by 9 am to come clean.
Staff were great and friendly.
Due to us being moved from Oasis Tulum to Oasis Cancun as we were robbed there the first day and they lack of response from the management we will not be returning to any Oasis resort in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- They don't call me The Entertainer for nothing: I'm the Grandmaster of fun, hosting live concerts, festivals and shows, even themed parties - plus everyday surprises like dancers in the lobby, and comedy skits by the longest pool in Cancun. I'm a Little more exlusive than my sister resort, Oasis Cancun, with extra amenities to make you feel special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Oasis Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Oasis Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Cancun Mexico
- Oasis Cancun
- Cancun Oasis
- Oasis Grand Cancun
- Grand Oasis Cancun Reviews
- Grand Oasis Resort Cancun
- Grand Oasis Cancun Hotel
- Oasis Hotel Cancun Mexico