Nice hotel, with amazing beach and beach side facilities. If you go there for sure wake up little bit early and book a bed in the beach spa. Worth the 250MXN for sure.
Rooms and overall feel of the hotel is nice, with neat and clean feel for it. Pool and around the pool facilities are the same.
You can book a room as a solo grand, where you have access to all restaurants, and only oasis where your choice is limited. We visited all of them and you don't get any difference in the quality. The food and drinks are completely the same. They should make the effort you feel the difference
As for drink this from my point the hotels worst part. Only basic mixes, small plastic glasses, only one pool and few out pool bars. Way to much ice in drinks.
WIFI can't be booked on room, you need to pay credit online, or buy stupid prepaid in machine. Plus we had last room, and WIFI was not available there.
Nice hotel, but with room for improvement on some stuff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- They don't call me The Entertainer for nothing: I'm the Grandmaster of fun, hosting live concerts, festivals and shows, even themed parties - plus everyday surprises like dancers in the lobby, and comedy skits by the longest pool in Cancun. I'm a Little more exlusive than my sister resort, Oasis Cancun, with extra amenities to make you feel special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Oasis Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Oasis Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Cancun Mexico
- Oasis Cancun
- Cancun Oasis
- Oasis Grand Cancun
- Grand Oasis Cancun Reviews
- Grand Oasis Resort Cancun
- Grand Oasis Cancun Hotel
- Oasis Hotel Cancun Mexico