11,726 results
All reviews coyote loco younger crowd a lot of fun coco bongo shows careyes circus blast carlos
Reviewed 26 June 2018

It is impossible to think up a favourite part about our stay at the grand oasis! the beachside spas, the clubs, the amazing/friendly staff and the all you can drink margaritas. every restaurant is a delight and I would happily recommend this places to anyone - cannot wait to visit again

Stayed: July 2017
OasisHotelResorts, Director General at Grand Oasis Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words.
It gives us great pleasure to know you enjoyed our spa, clubs, drinks, especially the margaritas and our excellent service. We'll congratulate them for their terrific job.

See you soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Do Not Patronize this Resort. The staff was wonderful, the food was good especially the Italian restaurant and Sarape. The horror of the vacation was my room. I was there during May 26 to May 30th 2018. My friend and roommate is a Breast Cancer Survivor and it was the 1 year anniversary of my Myocardial Infarc. We were with other family and friends celebrating life and second chances. The horror of our accomadations was beyond deplorable. We were in room 2432, The lock was broke, the safe broke, toilet moved and shifted, there was a big hole by the shower knob in the bathroom. Calking and a weird clay like cement by the shower head. We requested double beds and received a king bed. Our room was clean and the staff did their best with what the had to work . I made a report to cheapcarribean because they were the booking site I used to make the reservations. They reached out to the Grand Oasis and they replied and said its nothing that they can do. Spend a few extra dollars and stay somewhere else. Noone should have to make the best of a situation on a trip that cost roughly 1800 dollars.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank BDRabbit
OasisHotelResorts, Director General at Grand Oasis Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Guest,

We want to offer our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you had with the room, rest assured we have passed the issue on to our maintenance department to investigate and fix them.
We also want to tell you that we passed a report to the correspondent departments to verify the information.

We reiterate our sincere apologies and we are at your disposal. If you require further assistance, please contact us info@oasishoteles.com.

Kind regards,
Manuel Soria.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that we spent the week 6-11 -6-18 at your hotel. Needless to say it wasn't what we paid for at the least. You sent us an email a week before our vacation telling us that if we wanted to truly enjoy your property that we should upgrade for another $200.00 a person. We did and thought this was going to be our dream vacation, NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!! First the picture of the room we were supposedly getting was not the room we got. We seen the room we were supposed to get it was right underneath of us on the 1st floor, and we didn't see one person in those rooms the entire week??? you know the rooms with lounge chairs and the hot tub and probably a little bit larger and less holes in the ceiling and walls, and bathroom fixtures that actually work. We were also told that since we upgraded we would have access to upgraded alcohol, we did not and were told that was extra and personally that ruined my vacation. I didn't spend all of that money to drink bottom shelf liquor from reused plastic cups from bartenders that were not friendly at all and had to wave money around some times just to get a crappy drink?? I feel we were totally misled about accomidations and what was included. On top of the below average service, alcohol, accomidations the beach was riddled with seaweed and it rained every single day. Not only that I have to say that the daily bothering of the drug dealers at your beach entrance with the security guards standing right there was quite scary for my girlfriend and was a concern for safety at times. I am a Chef for a living and have been in the service industry for 30 years and have been to many all inclusives and this was BY FAR THE WORST EXPERIENCEI HAVE HAD AT ONE!!!! It was our anniversary and your property ruined it for us, Your probably not going to respond back, which is fine because your probably not going to refund or offer us anything anyway, but I would definitely work on your customer service, STOP IMMEDIATELY USING RECYCLED CUPS THAT ARE NOT PROPERLY WASHED THAT'S DISGUSTING AND HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT ANYWHERE????? The only highlights were some of the entertainment, Coffee and me, and 2 restaurants OUT OF 23!!!!! 2 out of 23, like I said I'm a chef for a living and I looked forward to some decent dining experiences your property fell way short!!! It looks like at one time it might have been a decent property, but your maintenance crew was putting band aids on broken things all week and at some times when they shouldn't have been working 6:30am running drills and hammers is not how I want to be awaken on my overpriced under accomadated vacation. WE WILL NEVER RETURN TO THE GRAND OASIS AND I WILL MAKE SURE EVERY YELP AND SOCIAL MEDIA SITE KNOWS OF IT. OH AND ONE MORE TIP, MAYBE HAVE SOME EMPLOYEES THAT UNDERSTAND AND CAN SPEAK ENGLISH WORKING IN YOUR CHECK-IN AREAS ALSO RIDICULOUS!!!

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mlanza33
OasisHotelResorts, Director General at Grand Oasis Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenienced you had during your stay with us.
Thanks to your comments we can make improvements in our service, all your comments have already been sent to the corresponding areas.
As for drinks, in our external part of the hotel we give drinks in plastic cups for the safety of our guests, but we have bars inside our facilities where we serve drinks in glass cups. On the other hand, we want to tell you that we have certain bottles of alcohol for free and others with an extra cost.
Despite the inconvenience on the beach, our hotel can't interfere with the people that are on the beach. According to the Civil Code, beaches are national goods for public use or public goods. This implies that the domain and its use belong to all the inhabitants of the nation. Therefore, there are no private beaches in any region of our country.
If something happens inside of the facilities, all of the personnel would be at your disposal to help clarify the situation.
Furthermore, it is important to highlight that we have 24 hour security and security cameras all around the hotel and at the entrance and all the areas. Regarding your comments on our security, we have policies to ensure the safety of our guests.

We reiterate once again our sincere apologies for the inconvenience; we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again for you to enjoy the changes we are implementing.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Please don't waste your money and time in this hotel.the workers are sooo overworked that they do as little as possible they are unhelpful unfriendly and the first answear for everything is nothing we can do to help you. Is not our fault even when clearly is their fault.
My lethany of complains is so long that I dont even know where to start.
1 check in... i arrived the 17th of june from London just to be told that I didnt have a reservation even when I had my confirmation email and vowcher.they could not make a phone call to get a confirmation or whatsoever. So from reception I was send to atencion al huesped. Where i was told again it was not their fault.
I told the lady that what did they expect me to do .... because for start the internet has to be paid for.
I couldn't make international phone calls from my phone so with the conection internet that she kindly allow me to use i called my daugther who contacted lastminute ..so that they could resend the reservation.
This stillwasnt good enough so I ask the lady to get me her boss which suggested temporary book in until the reservation was sorted....well it took 3 stressful days for that to be sorted.
2nd food is vile... except for the whitebox I can't fault these guys and their food.. they are somewhat at the wrong place because they are the only good thing about these place.
There is dirt everywhere and I even had my closet all soaking wet in what i was told was the air conditioning system. ..but the stink of wee it was disgusting i trew my clothes in the bin.
The workers are extremely overworked i felt sorry for them

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank marienkosky

Dear Guest,

We are truly sorry for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay; we appreciate the feedback which we have used to improve our service and facilities, and apologize for the incident with the front desk, we already sent a report to the correspondent area.
We are sorry to hear that the food did not meet your expectations; we offer several specialist restaurants as well as a buffet restaurant which aim to cater to all tastes. On the other hand, we'll congratulate the staff of The White Box for their terrific work.
In regards to the musty smell in your room we will pass this information on to our Housekeeping department so that they can mend this situation. Once they are cleaned, rooms are checked by supervisors to make sure they meet our high standards.

We hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This is amazing place, good food, good services, very comfortable, only adults, quiet and clean, located at the beach, close to main attraction, people are nice, good for honeymoon, good restaurants..

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mayra,

First and foremost we would like to thank you for choosing us as hosts of your stay here in Cancun.
It gives us great pleasure to know that you had such a great time during your stay with us, it was an honor having you as a guest. We will of course congratulate our staff for their outstanding service. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the food, entertainment, restaurants and personalized service.

Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance with anything to make your next stay a unique experience.