My boyfriend and I just returned form the Royal Solaris. We originally booked our vacation at Oasis Tulum but with constant terrible reviews we decided to make a quick switch to the Royal Solaris and we do not at all regret it! The staff was unreal, so hard working we really appreciated each and everyone one of them. They are all so friendly and are always willing to chat with you, help you, teach you about their Mexican culture (we even got tips on how to make the best hot sauce!) ect. There is staff working all day and night so the resort is VERY clean from the beach, pool area, restaurants, rooms and bathrooms. I could not believe the difference in the staff from this resort to the Riu (where I stayed last time). We loved the food, my boyfriend couldnt get over how good the buffet was for a all-inclusive. They changed the menu every night at each restaurant so there is so many options. The best part for us was that we never had to make reservations at any of the al la cartes, you can go look at all the menus and decide where you would like to go last minute--awesome! The beach here is stunning, and they have a life guard on duty full time. We also witnessed these life guards training daily to stay in shape. We did a couple massage with Norma and Ana and we highly recommend it. The pool staff was awesome they always had great drink suggestions for me and constantly came to see if we needed anything even on the beach! (thank you Roberto and Ricardo). Stone oven pizza was great! We ate it every day and the manager even got us to make our own pizzas and took our pictures and sent them to our room with a card! They made us a heart shaped pizza too which was so cute! We were upgraded for free to an ocean view room and it was beautiful. The person who made our trip so unforgettable was Luis!!! We love you luis! He was so great to us from remembering our names, to great service, dressing us up for pictures and always moving us to a better table! The nightly shows were great! Manuel did a great job, he was super funny and outgoing with us. We highly recommend this resort for the price you will not be dissapointed. We talked to lots of people from the GR caribe and GR Solaris and they all said they preferred the food/service and pool better at Royal Solaris. (For the entertainment staff the only thing we would have wanted would be to have the entertainment staff more engaging when things were going on by the pool. We found most people did not know what activity was going on unless they went up to ask and we would have loved to have someone come to the beach to tell us what activity would be happening.. we had this at a previous resort and we loved knowing what was happening.) Also we noticed a lot of people did not know about the nightly shows. Thank you for the memorable vacation we cant wait to be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel's VIKS Club offers a 6,324-square-foot recreation area for children. Supervised activities include video games, arts and crafts, and painting lessons. The mini water park features The Arch, a themed aquatic area with elephants, gorillas, zebras, rhinoceroses, hippopotamuses, giraffes, and a children's pool and three waterslides. The club is open morning until early evening in the winter, and morning until evening in the summer.Daily adult activities include pool aerobics, bingo, contests, fashion shows, cooking lessons, and athletic competitions. Nightly entertainment shows such as Mexican night and Latino night are produced by the resort's activities/entertainment staff in an air-conditioned theater. After-dark activities also include complimentary one-way transportation to the nightlife area of Cancún.A 300-square-meter health-and-beauty spa features separate steam rooms for men and women. Spa services include massage, body wraps and scrubs, hydrotherapy, and facials. Waxing and hair/nail care are provided by the beauty salon. Open-air massage and hair braiding are offered as well. (Surcharge for all spa treatments, beauty services, and hair braiding.)An air-conditioned, fitness center with mirrored walls contains cardio and weight machines as well as free weights. Within the resort are jewelry, clothing and gift/sundries shops. The resort purifies its water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Solaris Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Royal Solaris Caribe
- Solaris Resort Cancun
- Royal Solaris Cancun Mexico