I'm writing this review as we yet have two days to go but felt compelled to stand behind this older but still wonderful place. We've stayed at the Royal twice before about ten and thirteen years ago. Although the washrooms are a tad out-dated and a bit small in size it has all the essentials and we have never experienced lack of hot water as we read in previous reviews. All the restaurants had plenty and a variety of delectable food for any and all tastebuds. Each night brought entertainment in their theatre perhaps not on the same level as the Rockettes but they did indeed give it their best and we were quite happy and entertained by the group. Of course Cancun is a beautiful, magical place of perfect white sand and the bluest water we've ever seen but we cannot forget the kindness and the friendships we've forged with some wonderful people! We have in mind to return again someday. Thanks to all the hard working staff at the Royal Solaris for making our vacation stress-free and restful !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel's VIKS Club offers a 6,324-square-foot recreation area for children. Supervised activities include video games, arts and crafts, and painting lessons. The mini water park features The Arch, a themed aquatic area with elephants, gorillas, zebras, rhinoceroses, hippopotamuses, giraffes, and a children's pool and three waterslides. The club is open morning until early evening in the winter, and morning until evening in the summer.Daily adult activities include pool aerobics, bingo, contests, fashion shows, cooking lessons, and athletic competitions. Nightly entertainment shows such as Mexican night and Latino night are produced by the resort's activities/entertainment staff in an air-conditioned theater. After-dark activities also include complimentary one-way transportation to the nightlife area of Cancún.A 300-square-meter health-and-beauty spa features separate steam rooms for men and women. Spa services include massage, body wraps and scrubs, hydrotherapy, and facials. Waxing and hair/nail care are provided by the beauty salon. Open-air massage and hair braiding are offered as well. (Surcharge for all spa treatments, beauty services, and hair braiding.)An air-conditioned, fitness center with mirrored walls contains cardio and weight machines as well as free weights. Within the resort are jewelry, clothing and gift/sundries shops. The resort purifies its water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, HotelsClick, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Solaris Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Royal Solaris Caribe
- Solaris Resort Cancun
- Royal Solaris Cancun Mexico