2,683 results
All reviews la vela lagoon side sister hotel time share jose luis restaurant staff ocean spa pool bar all inclusive package shuttle bus activities staff water aerobics special thanks the entire staff isla mujeres the wait staff family vacation
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Me and my family stayed in Cancun for a week and we had a fantastic time! We enjoyed our stay in Sunset Marina. All the staffs were very kind and friendly most especially (SHOUT OUT TO MY FAVOURITE GUYS IN CANCUN!!!) Elie-such a great host, so friendly and easy to get on well with, really funny and made our holiday well entertained! (He even phoned our sister back home to have a quick chat! What else can you ask for?!) Also thanks to the guys at the bar, Efreen and Raul! I had good conversations with you guys. Always happy to serve the guests. The activities were really fun and exciting, loved the kayaking, disco night and cooking lesson (Im actually making my friends and family the salsa I learned from Elie and Freddy!) Food and drinks were delicious! Bingo was fun too, next time i come back i better win i price hehe! The yoga and pilates were very relaxing and my mum loved the aqua aerobics too. I'm definitely going back here soon! Overall, excellent service from all the staffs and we loved the place so much!
Love from, Scotland

3  Thank rica31
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The whole place is beautiful, and the employees there were all wonderful and friendly! i had a ton of time to kickback and relax and also have fun around the pool area, the food there was great, but my favorite experience from there would probably be the admiral yacht tour. And if you ever find yourself being tied down by kids and they're preventing you from enjoying your stay in Cancun the the lady who runs the kids club - Vania can take care of the supervising for you.. shes great with the kids and she really knows how to keep them entertained. heck you don't even have to be a kid to enjoy her warm personality, just don't lose to jenga against her or she will make u sing on the stage. but all jokes aside, the staff here was great and they really did everything the can to make my stay in Cancun really memorable, i recommend this resort to anybody who's planning on visiting in Cancun! and if you already booked a room with Sunset World then i suggest you also visit the Marina Resort & Yacht club.

1  Thank Norwin M
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This resort was beautiful and the amenities were fantastic! I have been to a few different all-inclusive resorts, and this one is by far my favorite. Everyone that works there is so helpful and friendly. A big shout out to Zacarrias who was one of the best waiters ever! I love that he greeted us everyday by name and remembered what we liked to drink. His amazing service made this vacation truly special for me and my husband. We had a private dinner overlooking the water and our waiter for that was Serafino. I have never felt so pampered in my entire life! His attention to detail during our meal was unsurpassed. Every staff member I came into contact with was helpful, polite, and so very kind. From the time we checked in, by the very sweet Helena, to the time we checked out, this staff made us truly feel as if we were at home. I cannot wait until we can go back there again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the top level. All of the rooms have marbel floors (which are lovely) but if you have someone in the room above you wearing any kind of shoes, you can hear them walking and its pretty loud.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natalie B
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Spent many wonderful afternoons and evenings poolside. The food was top notch and the activities director - "Elie" was AWESOME! He went above and beyond to ensure our vacation experience in Cancun was memorable.

1  Thank Tammie B
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My wife and I loved the hotel and it's facilities, all the staff is very helpful and nice. Some days of the week they have a singer by the night at the lobby, her name is Crisal, she's great! We felt home over there! We tottaly recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple