Once the painting and patching up is complete this place should achieve 5 star ratings?
As long as you're not in one of the noisy or less desirable rooms?
The three main unit buildings are all odd so your experience living in particular rooms can vary greatly!
We changed rooms after a four hour wait, Natalia was brilliant with help for this and many other situations during our week.
Food was plentiful with a wide choice, served by generally very good staff. The clientele are mostly friendly Americans, Canadians, Germans and some Russians many of whom seem to abuse the reasonable alcohol limits served at any one time? Hence warning signs on the bars typed in Russian only!
We did meet a couple of Brits in the hotel and a couple more nearby, it made an educational change to be with other nationalities and discover that we all have the same sense of humours!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your stay at Óleo Cancún Playa is one of unexpected delights and familiar comforts. We’ve drawn on the beauty of the beachfront, the basics of simple design and just a splash of chic coastal style to create the kind of space you never want to leave. Supremely comfortable pillowtop beds, deluxe MALIN + GOETZ bath products and panoramic views to inspire the senses. This is Cancun from a fresh, new perspective. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oleo Cancun Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Beach Paradise Hotel Cancun
- Hotetur Beach Paradise Cancun
- Beach Paradise Cancun
- Hotetur Beach Resort
- Hotetur Cancun