“Relaxing!”

Ranked #1 of 181 Hotels in Cancun
Sharon, Connecticut
“Relaxing!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My husband & I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary here. Concierge Miguel helped us book a last minute room after a bad experience at another resort. Our room was clean, nicely appointed and had a resort view. I would recommend an ocean or lagoon view room, but since we booked the last room available, we were very happy.

The pools and beach area were well attended to. The staff works diligently to bring water, cocktails, food and anything else you might need. We especially looked forward to meeting Laura at the pool who set us up with lounge chairs, towels, water, ice and a nice umbrella to shade the sun. The swim up bars were fun to visit and there were always interesting cocktails being mixed and people to chat with.

The all-inclusive food did not disappoint! We usually avoid all-inclusive because we like healthy and delicious food when we travel. There was enough variety everyday to look forward to and again the staff was attentive. Chef Marco had a fun chef's dinner that I would recommend. Isabel is a master at making delicious omelets for breakfast!

The lobby bar was the best for fresh Italian coffee and drinks. The head bartender was knowledgeable and had perfect recommendations.

The gym was perfect for our needs. Great selection of classes were offered each day. The spa was peaceful and relaxing and we both enjoyed massages that were better than others we've had while traveling on vacation. Nightly entertainment at the resort was fun, we especially enjoyed the bonfire on the beach and the poolside barbeque and fire show.

This resort is top notch and well run. If you are looking for an adults only vacation to relax and unwind, this is the place to go. We can't wait to return again!

Room Tip: Any room at this resort will be wonderful, go for the view you prefer.
2 Thank happytravelertoday48
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
First and foremost allow me to thank you for choosing Le Blanc spa Resort as host of your 30th wedding anniversary. I am glad to hear that you had an outstanding experience with us, and that our staff exceeded your expectations. Please be sure Miguel, Laura, Isabel and Chef Marco will be recognized for their outstanding service. Our team has always been our greatest asset and positive comments like yours, motivate all of us to continue giving our best effort. It will be an honor to serve you once more in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,622)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Buena Park, California
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Me and my husband stayed here for our honeymoon and we did not want to go back home! Everything about this resort is amazing. You feel relaxed throughout your whole stay and the spa treatments are to die for! The staff really goes above and beyond to meet your needs and the food here is delicious! They are always on top of making sure your room is clean, your mini bar is stacked, and most importantly that you are having a good time. Each level has its own butler who is very helpful. Reservations are so easy to make. I really recommend booking the photography session and the romantic dinner at the beach.

2 Thank IRENE H
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of such special celebration as it was your honeymoon. I am glad to know our staff members did everything in their hands to make of this romantic getaway a once in a lifetime experience. I look forward to welcome you back in the near future for another Le Blanc experience.
Richmond, Indiana
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I travel throughout the US as part of my job. Never have I experienced such hospitality anywhere I have traveled in the States. Admittedly, I have never stayed at any other all-inclusive resorts, so I don't have much to compare to in that respect, but I can honestly say that it is very rare for my expectations to be exceeded. Le Blanc far exceeded my expectations. This will be an experience my wife and I remember forever.

Room Tip: We had a lagoon view, which was beautiful, but I really wish we could have stayed in an ocean view r...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank Russ_TA_Reviews
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, 3 May 2014
Our mission is to make every stay as close to perfection as possible ensuring our guests with the most relaxing experience. It is with great pleasure I read our staff members continue to accomplish this goal and exceeded your expectations while being our guest. Thank you for taking the time of sharing your experience with Trip Advisor Readers. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your wife back for another memorable experience.
Lytham St Anne's
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I simply could not fault this hotel , the service , amenities and location were perfect . It's a big world out there and there are so many places to see but I'll still make sure I return to Le Blanc regularly .

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Lambisset
Thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your recent holidays. It is a pleasure to receive such complements regarding your experience at our Resort. I look forward to welcome you back in the near future for another relaxing getaway.
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This is the most wonderful place to come and relax. The staff is wonderful and go out of their way to make everything so easy. You want for nothing. Very clean. Food is outstanding. Hotel night life is good for the 60's generation.

Highly recommend the food show. The special meal was to died for.

Never had to wait in a line. Really never wanted for anything. Francisco was our butler. He treated us like royalty. I would stay here again.

3 Thank Mike W
Thank you for your kind words, it is a pleasure to know how much you enjoyed while being our guest. I am proud to know our staff members continue to go above and beyond to make our guests feel welcome and at home; especially Francisco who with his royalty treatment made of your holiday a once in a lifetime experience. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future for another Le Blanc experience
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This trip was a birthday gift for my daughter. We were originally booked at Beach Plaza until I realized that our trip coincided with Spring Break. Not wanting to be around a lot of hearty partiers, we looked for an adults only resort, but one that was not couples only. Read the reviews; sounded good and we booked it.

We had an amazing week of pure relaxation and lots of pampering. Loved the Asian restaurant. We ate at the French restaurant once. Well worth trying. BUT, don't eat the white tuna, or don't eat much of it. I believe that it is really a fish called Eskalar which, when eaten in large quantity, can produce some unpleasant gastronomic effects. It was delicious, but the stomach effects were very unpleasant.

We used our resort credits at the spa and had nice pedicures, an ocean wrap and the Kukulkan massage. The pedicure chipped the next day and the massage, which cost $267, was a joke in our opinion. Try something else. We also tried the Fish Spa in which you put your feet in a tank of toothless Turkish fish (I'm not kidding) and they proceed to suck off all of your dead skin. Very interesting experience, but probably not for everyone.

All in all we loved the resort and the staff and are already booked for a return visit next year.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank nancan1
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your recent vacation. It is a pleasure to know, our staff members did everything in their hands to make of your daughter’s birthday celebration a memorable experience. I am glad to know you were able to try our fish spa and kukulkan massage, as these are ones of our signature treatments. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your daughter back to our resort for another memorable experience.
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Great food selection, was treated like royalty, simply the best experience I ever had from a hotel. From the time you arrive, you are received with a cold drink, towel to refresh you and women with a rose. 24 hour room service, the ammenities are endless, very profesional staff, all bilingual. Bar at the pool. Simply the best

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank vdlc3
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity of hosting your recent holidays to Cancun. It is thank you to your valuable feedback I know our staff members continue to exceed our guests’ expectations by providing a truly five diamond service. I look forward to welcome you back in the near future for another incredible Le Blanc experience.