“Amazing”

Le Blanc Spa Resort
Ranked #1 of 181 Hotels in Cancun
“Amazing”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Fantastic place. Everybody makes you feel special a must go place! Will definitely be going back
Butlers there to help you 24/7 nothing is too much trouble. The beach is the most beautiful I have ever seen. You have to go !!!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent experience at our Resort with Trip Advisor Readers. It is a pleasure to know we were able to provide you the relaxing holiday you were expecting. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future for another Le Blanc experience.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,623)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

The location is great. The hotel and spa are beautiful. The best part about staying at Le Blanc is the staff. I'm in the service industry and I have never experienced service like Le Blanc offers. Over the top incredible.
Special thanks for an amazing experience to
Felicitas, Dulce, Angie, Carlos, Luis, Katrina and Maria

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Russ M
It is a pleasure to know how much you enjoyed while being our guest. I am really glad that our staff’s quality service and attitude made of your holiday a memorable experience; especially Felicitas, Dulce, Angie, Carlos, Luis, Katrina and Maria, who will be recognized for their outstanding service. I look forward to welcome you back in the near future. Kind regards.
Welland, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This spa and resort deserves top rating. My husband and I stayed here and were thrilled at the beach and beautiful view. Each morning we had a great breakfast. Armando/ Aramus was great serving us most mornings. He was polite, funny and helped us to ease into the day. Isobel was amazing in preparing the omelettes any way you wanted. She made us a special called the kiss of Leblanc on our last day. Thank you for all you do. very special Isobel!!
Laura/ Lucinda set us up every morning with towels on the loungers, cucumbers to our eyes, nice cold drinks . She was amazing and attentative. When I was sunburnt she rushed to get me some aloegel. Thank you for going above and beyond. The swim up bar was well attended by husband, George. Pablo, Salatiel, and Raoul made the drinks go down so smooth and were enjoyed immensely. Very personable and willing to serve us with a smile.We looked forward to hanging out. Dinners were fantastic. My favourite was the Italian restaurant. Gerardo waited our table two nights and Edgar the manager was present to make sure our evening was pleasurable and memorable. The food is top notch. The caprese salad was perfect. Being a celiac and looking for gluten free was no problem. They served the most tender osso bucco and really made our stay a real treat. My husband and I eat Paleo style at home and there was no problem doing so here. There was so much to choose from. The chef, Adrian ,made the meals so appealing and tasty I would frequent this place every time , if local, for a special experience.
The butlers were attentive to our needs. Carlos, Jesus, Luis, Juan, thank you for your care. The spa was great. Massages, manicure, pedicure, fish spa, whatever you are having, is a special experience. They do a great nail shellac. It lasted quite nicely after I got back home.You feel so relaxed afterward you just want to lay around in your robe. I did visit the gym a few times in the early morning and ran before breakfast. Great feeling to walk in and see the same equipment that we use back home.
I do have to mention a miss when it came to booking our trip to Chichen Itza. We booked our French night for dinner the day we were coming back from Chichen Itza and was assured we would get back on time for dinner. We were an hour late for our reservation. It was upsetting on the bus on the way back knowing we were late. We did call on return and they were willing to take us anyway. They tried to make our meal nice, however I ordered the quiche which stated it was gluten free on the menu. The waitor returned to tell me that it was in fact not gluten free, that they were using a panko crust. With my dietary restrictions, I could not eat a meat choice that late at night. I basically went out of the restaurant hungry.The portions were too small for my husband, who also went out hungry. What there was, he stated, was very good, just too small for a man. We also sat next to the wall in the french restaraunt which abuts the international restaurant and we heard music from both. Very confusing and a bad night all around. I appreciate that they tried to rally and make our dinner nice.We went to the bar and Dolce took care of me with snacks and a couple of drinks. Thank you for taking care of me.
Lesley the manager, thank you for trying to hear us out and trying to make our stay better through that situation. We could see you trying to make it as it should be, memorable and a great experience to take home with us. We know why you are Number one. You deserve the rating. Each person right down to the gardeners, who gave us a coconut from the trees to enjoy at breakfast, was going their extra mile to make sure the guests were WELL taken care of. A place that we looking forward to coming back to. We will be back.

Room Tip: Make sure you are not on the first floor or 202 which is right behind the snack bar and obsturcts t...
1 Thank Esther C
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time of writing such detailed review regarding your recent experience at our Resort. It is a pleasure to know that from the moment your day started our staff members went above and beyond to provide you a memorable experience; Armando and Isabel in the breakfast buffet, Laura and Lucinda with their incredible attentiveness by the poolside, George, Pablo, Salatiel and Raul at the bar, Gerardo, Edgar and Chef Adrian at the Italian restaurant accommodating your food preferences through Carlos, Jesus, Luis, Juan and Leslie for taking care of your everyday needs. Allow me to let you know they all will be recognized for the incredible service provided during your stay. Regarding the discontent experienced at the Chichen Itza tour, allow me to inform you our Palace Vacation Manager has been acknowledge of this matter in order to avoid future incidents with our guests. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon for another Le Blanc experience.
Leeds
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We have just had the best holiday we ever had at the Le Blanc. The hotel is simply perfect! Attention to detail second to none so far.

Comfort -rooms well thought out, we'll fitted out, well stocked mini bar. Bed and pillows superb. Luxury products. Lovely double spa bath. wi if everywhere. Waitresses at the pool and in all areas to get drinks and snacks. Lovely waitress at the pool called Fanny they work very hard and can't do enough. Butler service 24 hours a day.

Food - superb choice. Excellent quality. We loved the Japanese restaurant. Breakfast fresh omelettes and waffles from the lovely Isabel. I love the seafood choices in this hotel I have been so spoilt. Paella at the poolside and the best seafood ceviche I ever had.

Drinks - proper branded drinks in the mini bar and all the bars. Again the barmen and waitresses cant do enough. Cocktail selection superb. Fabulous!! Good wine selection at dinner included in the package.

Cleanliness absolutely spotless.

Spa -gorgeous free use of facilities absolutely excellent. The facilities are better than I have paid £250 a day for in the UK. Again the staff can't do enough for you.

When it rains the management are responsive and supply entertainment Irish coffee to warm you up.

Complaints - we had a minor compliant about the sales staff for spa treatments. There was a very greasy guy that I felt was sleazy and was misleading me. We emailed the general manager and the issue was resolved quickly and efficiently.

We will definitely return to this most excellent hotel.

Room Tip: We had the part sea view which we loved. Gave a direct view of the beach and we could also see the...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank boleynbird
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
First and foremost allow me to thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your previous holidays. It is thank you to your valuable feedback I know our staff members continue to exceed our guest’s expectations by providing an outstanding service; Especially Fanny with her charisma and Isabel with her shinning smile and delicious omelets. Please be sure they will be recognized for their outstanding service. I look forward to welcome you back in the near future for another memorable experience.
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We were thoroughly overwhelmed by how wonderful and beautiful this resort was. Every day there was something new and amazing to behold and every dining experience was exceptional. There's nothing you can't ask for and nothing they won't try to arrange. Where possible, book your spa and lumiere dining experience as early as possible, even before you get there, as it's so popular with all the guests.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does Not look onto the pools if you want more privacy.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
It is a truly honor to receive such flattering review like yours. It is a pleasure to know we were not only able to fulfill your expectations but that our staff members with their outstanding attentiveness exceeded them. Our staff members are our biggest asset and it is thank you to their everyday efforts we continue to be the number one hotel in Cancun. I look forward to welcome you back in the near future for another Le Blanc experience.
Reviewed 5 May 2014

La Blanc is an absolutely amazing place to stay. The staff they have there are unbelievably friendly and always looking to help. Such a relaxing and clean resort, will be back in the future.

The buffet and restaurants are very good. You will not be disappointed when staying there. If you are looking to relax and recharge your batteries this is the place go to.

Room Tip: Stay on level 200, if you do your butler will be Carlos and hes absolutely amazing.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
I would like to express my gratitude for the time you have taken to share this review with all Trip Advisor Readers. I am pleased to know that your stay with us was highlighted by the personalize attention of our staff and enjoyable food options at our restaurants. We all look forward to your return and provide you a relaxing and pampering holiday.
Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have nothing specific to add that the previous reviewers have not already mentioned. The hotel is beautiful, the staff are friendly, gracious and constantly checking on you and the food and beverage are delicious. Le Blanc is like a dream come true.

I really think the difference at Le Blanc is the effort the hotel management and staff put towards personalizing each guests experience. They really make you feel like a VIP. I do want to extend our thanks to several staff members who we enjoyed talking with and made our visit special - Lucinda on the beach is amazing. Luis and Guillermo at the lobby bar are great bartenders and both so fun to talk to. Mario and Enrique - the 7th floor butlers, would always smartly greet my wife and I and always ask if there was anything we needed.

Highly recommended and I am confident we will be returning guests.

Room Tip: Upgrade to an ocean front room and ask for a higher floor so you can enjoy the beauty of the Caribbe...
1 Thank bman3333
I am delighted to know that your overall vacation with us was highlighted by the courteous attention of the staff; especially Lucinda due to her charisma and attentive service, Luis and Guillermo by providing not only with the best drinks but the best attention, as well as Mario and Enrique for taking care of your everyday needs. Please be sure they all have been recognized for their outstanding service. We all look forward to welcome you back to your now home away from home for another memorable experience.