Le Blanc Spa Resort
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
US$458
US$463
US$375
HotelsClick
6,367 results
All reviewsinternational restaurantfrench restaurantcoconut milklagoon poolbutler servicevisited lefloor butlersbath saltshoneymoon suitefrench balconypillow menuthird floorromantic dinner on the beachbreakfast and lunchmy pleasuresteam roomdiamond concierge
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We have been members of Palace Resorts for 10 years. We visited all of them including Hard Rock.We LIKE the food and service but with Le Blanc we LOVE the food and service.We cannot find a different word to describe it that have been not used yet; GREAT,ULTIMATE,IMPECABLE,FANTASTIC,FAULTLESS,PERFECT ETC.

Worthyof a splurge? Oh YES, every cent!

This was our second time since the opening in 2006. We certainly will not wait another 8 years before returning.

Room Tip: any room facing the ocean, the higher the better.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank FoliesCheres
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our Resort. I truly would like to express my most sincere gratitude for your kind words. It is a great pleasure to know our staff members continue to exceed our guests’ expectations with their incredible attentiveness. I look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Le Blanc is an amazing experience! First off, it's Cancun...everything is wonderful in Cancun!
LeBlanc just takes it to another level. An adults only spa resort, it is peaceful and quiet, so that you may enjoy your beautiful surroundings in the most capable hands of the hospitality staff, who are muy excellente!

From our first moment of arrival to our departure, we were treated in the most excellent manner possible. We left there feeling we had an amazing vacation at an amazing place. The hotel decor is all white, promoting peace and tranquility. Each room comes with a private Butler. These gentlemen do their utmost to ensure you have an amazing experience. The best Butler in my opinion is Alex, on the 1st floor. They also have a great spa with all the amenities. A hydrotherapy foot massager, steam and saunam all at your pleasure with a spa attendant always looking after you. During our stay I frequented the spa on many occasions and Catalina always made sure I had cool cucumbers on my eyes and a delicious pineapple ginger water. The spa salon allows you to use your hotel credits to get a haircut manicure/pedicure. I had Norma cut my hair and she did a great job!
The rooms are very nice. We were fortunate enough to enjoy both a lagoon view room and an ocean view room during our 9 day stay. I highly recommend the ocean view on the sunrise side. It is just a breath taking view.
The dining experiences are exquisite as well. They have the french restaurant...where everything is delicious. Ask for Aldo and his team of helpers - Atziri, Daniela and Ivan. They will make sure that you have an unforgettable evening.
The Oriental restaurant with sushi, Thai and any oriental flavor you desire will make you want to keep going back for more. Rolando was our waiter and he was always there to please.
For breakfast it's the buffett. They have a great selection to choose from and everything is delicious. You must have your omellette made for you by Ismael. She is the abuela you want in your kitchen. She has such a beautiful spirit, always making yummy food with a huge smile. Have Monica seat you with Miguel, they too are part of the exceptional staff I encountered on this trip.
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who want an amazing experpence vacationing in Cancun

Room Tip: Ocean view sunrise side as high as possible
3  Thank TheArmenianHobo
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time of sharing your experience at Le Blanc Spa Resort with Trip Advisor Readers. It is always a great pleasure to receive such kind words regarding the service received from our staff members as they are the main reason we continue to be the number hotel in Cancun. I am glad to know Alex did everything in his hands to take care of all your needs as well as Catalina and Norma with their incredible attentiveness at the Spa. Allow me to let you know they will be recognized along Aldo, Atziri, Daniela, Ivan, Rolando, Monica, Miguel and Isabel with her wonderful smile for the outstanding service provided during your stay. We all look forward to welcome you back for another memorable experience and continue to create memories together.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I would like to say that the pampering started 4 weeks before we arrive when the resort “Butler Service” contacted us. This was our official welcome and we were not even heading to the airport yet!
Once out of the Cancun Airport we were welcome by Ramon, our driver and new Bossa Nova music advisor! He did everything on his power to bridge the pampering from 4 weeks ago to the real world: fresh towels, water and onboard a super-confortable large SUV which was our quiet and soft ride to the hotel. The check in was completed during our commute, and we were asked about or favorite drinks… yes you guess right: where ready for us once we step down the car!

Joe received us at the lobby steps, and once again offer us fresh towels! We were immediately invited to get into the Resort and of course: Henry our bell boy nicely told us to don’t worry about your luggage, which we didn’t!. Since check in and bracalets were completed in the car, the on-site-process was a 30 seconds meet and greet and right after we were with Yaneli, our resort host, which offer a quick review of the amenities and facilities and explain us the operations around.
We decided to meet our room, but we were missing a big asset: our floor butler!! During our stay we were lucky to have Luis, Israel and Juan. What an asset! From the easy things like calling the elevator as soon as they see us walking out of our room to the complicate ones like having our in-suite-Jacuzzi ready for us as planned and of course a ice-cold bottle of Champaign, 2 glasses and strawberries & chocolate nest to it (I only asked for the Jacuzzi to be ready!! He figure out the rest).
The room... good size, nice easy-relaxing decoration, nice bed (no bumpy mattress!) and very good selection of pillows. I even asked for a even firmer and got it right away! The restroom a little bit on the small side and the big miss…no balcony! View was not the best since we were on a 2nd floor suite.

Restaurants!! OMG!! One better than the other! Lets follow the same order as we eat on… Asian Restaurant, no words: from the coconut cream soup all the way to the curry chocolate desert! Rolando our waitress was the foundation for a success evening! Lumiere: we did our reservation a month in advance (highly recommended to do so) we all took the sampling menu: a 7-course delight with pairing wines… one sentence: to dye for!! The Italian, what can I say… we went 3 times!! Look for Rafael (aka Miguel!!) he will make your evening! Ask Rafael to bring you Gerardo, the sommelier, please, please, please… allow him to guide your wine selection! As I said 3 times, 3 wonderful trips in flavors and wine. Do not missed the carpaccios (either manso(beef) or Polipo (octopus)! The International restaurant (buffet) is very above standards for this type of restaurants. Starting with Isabel at the “eggs” station and closing with Marco super service.

Lobby bar is a mandatory stop in your early morning walk through the lobby: ask Arlet for a state-of-the-art cappuccino or latte!! Once the clock hits 4 o’clock somewhere in the world, look for Elias the bartender (pear martini!!). Tania and Dulce will bring happiness with your drinks! Now you are a kind of drink-at-the-beach guest, allow Felicita and Janette to pamper you! These 2 ladies not only will give you the best service ever, the rule the place! Need something at ocean-side ask them!

In summary, THE GOOD: great service, wonderful staff, best-ever (so far) spa! THE BAD: no balcony and poor view from my 2nd floor room and THE UGLY: not ugly at all, however when compared with just renewed Palace properties this one is no longer a 7 stars property. I hope there are improvement/investment plans for le blanc very soon. Looking forward to re-peat!!

Room Tip: Ask for 4th floor or higher!!
1  Thank Luis V

First of all, thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your recent holidays in Cancun. It is with great pleasure I read how much you enjoyed while being our guest; from Ramon's warm welcome at the airport through Jeanette's attentiveness by the pool side. Allow me to let you know they will be congratulated for their service along Joe, Henry, Yaneli, Luis, Israel, Juan, Rolando, Rafael, Gerardo, Isabel, Marco, Arlet, Elias, Tania, Dulce and Felicitas. Our mission is to create memories by ensuring our guests with the most relaxing and pampered experience and it is a great honor to know we continue to accomplish this goal day by day. I look forward to welcome you back to your now home away from home for many more memorable experiences.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed here the week of May 18th for 10 days. We are members of the Palace Resorts and have enjoyed several locations. In the selling presentation you go through, they've always used this resort as what you want to end up with access too. This resort is supposed to be top of the line resort for them. I have to say they completely oversold this property!! It was NO better than some of their other properties. The rooms are exactly the same, the food is the same. Basically, this resort is the same as all their other properties except Le Blanc has a reputation as being the BEST. I might not have been so hard/picky about staying here if I hadn’t stayed at their other resorts and knowing this was the BEST they have. The ONLY difference is how much you pay to stay here. I couldn't find one good reason this resort would cost so much more. It didn't matter if we ordered food/drinks from the pool, beach or various restaurants the service was terribly slow. The resort was not packed so I don't understand the slow service. You could tell the staff was going as fast as they could. I felt bad for the staff, they would apologize to us for the long waits for your meals. I don't know if they are under staffed, but for the rate per night, this should not be the experience. As far as being in Cancun, other than knowing you’re in Mexico, it’s like being in Florida. There is nothing authentic left in Cancun. Playa Del Carmen or Tulum over more of an authentic feel. The one good thing about this resort, it does have a great beach. I have to say, I don’t plan on going back to this resort. It's just OKAY...

Room Tip: To get a good room, you have to be willing to pay the upgrade cost. We were on the 6th floor ocean view and it really was a spectacular view.
6  Thank TinyNug

Our mission is to make every stay as close to perfection as possible by exceeding our guests’ expectations at all times and I truly regret we were not able to provide you with the holiday you were expecting. Allow me to thank you for taking the time of sharing your comments with us, it is thank you to valuable feedback like yours we continue to improve and provide a truly five diamond service, Please know our Food and Beverage Manager has been acknowledge with the inconveniences experienced during your stay in order to avoid future discontents with our guests. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our Resort and serve you with excellence and professionalism.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

So far it has been thee best hotel I have stayed at. I was immediately impressed with the look and feel of the hotel including the friendliness of the staff. The views off he balcony overlooking the beach were stunning. Each floor has a butler assigned who makes sure that you are settled in well and is always on hand if you require anything.

No expense has been spared at Leblanc and the staff can pretty much cater to all your needs.

I personally thought that the restaurants were OK however I am used to great quality food in London but was extremely impressed with the room service food..and it was available at any time. The choice at breakfast was vast and impressive too.

If you have the money to spend and are staying in Cancun, this is the only hotel for you!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

First and foremost allow me to thank you for allowing us the opportunity to host your recent holidays in Mexico. I am glad to know how much you enjoyed your room accommodation highlighted by the view from your balcony. It is an honor to read how our staff members continue to go above and beyond to exceed our guests’ expectations by providing an outstanding service. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future for another relaxing and pampered holiday.