“A must!!!!”

Le Blanc Spa Resort
Ranked #1 of 175 Hotels in Cancun
“A must!!!!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This resort EXCEEDED our expectations service was above and beyond amazing, quality of food beverages and everything inside this resort was perfection. The scent of aroma therapy around each corner of the resort was great. Every single person that is part of Le Blanc staff is amazing, attentive, friendly and make you feel more than comfortable. Being back home is depressing we miss Le Blanc and plan on going back ASAP! Daniel and Deanna Ruelas <3 texas

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thank you for your kind words, it is always a pleasure to know our guests’ experience and comments regarding their stay at our Resort. I am glad to know how much you enjoyed while being our guest highlighted by our staff’s attentiveness. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to your now home away from home for another incredible experience.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,650)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Port Saint Joe, Florida, United States
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Just returned from Le Blanc. It was our second time and for sure won't be the last. Pablo and Louis at the pool bar, Giermo the night bar boss and all the staff were awesome. Made many friends from all over the world and country.

Mario (super Mario) the waiter in the International restaurant is the best……mornings and lunches. The smile that never ends…

All the food was wonderful…….Spend the extra to be spoiled...

Room Tip: Ask for ocean view…..the view is incredible
1 Thank idohaz2013
It is always an honor to welcome back members of our great Le Blanc Family. Thank you very much for allowing us the opportunity of hosting your recent holidays in Cancun. It is a pleasure to know our staff members continue to go out of their way to make of our guests’ holidays a once in a lifetime experience; Especially Pablo, Luis, Guillermo and Mario who will be recognized for the outstanding service provided during your stay. I look forward to your soon return and provide you another memorable experience.
Auburn, California
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I stayed here two weeks ago for 7 days and nights. The highlight of our amazing experience was the outstanding attentive-to-details service! We were pampered by the butlers on our floor as they made sure we had everything we needed and more! We also took 2 spin classes from Daniel and he was incredible!! I am a spin instructor so I appreciated the awesome work out as well as the great music and well thought out program!! He truly is a professional! All in all the entire experience exceeded our our expectations!!

1 Thank 747KCW
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Receive my most sincere gratitude for your kind words regarding your recent experience at our Resort. I am glad to know how much you enjoyed while being our guest highlighted by our staff’s attentiveness. It is thank you to feedback like yours I know our staff members continue to do their best to provide our guests a once in a lifetime experience. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future to our Resort.
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Just finishing a week at Leblanc for my sister's birthday and once again has a great time. Greeted by many staff members (Victoria) by my first name based on my previous trips and it does feel like coming home! Food was fabulous as usual and service is second to none. Gernaro, Armando, and Mario took great care of us in the international restaurant and of course Isabel made our favorites on the grill. Laura at the pool made sure we had a great place to sit and Lorena and Chris kept us well stocked with drinks. Rene made our visit to the Italian restaurant and Anna in the spa made our time at each memorable.
Special call outs to Katia in marketing who helped me arranged our schedule and or course Alex the butler. Although we were not on his floor he always goes out of his way to make sure my time in Cancun is the best.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
It was an honor to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our Resort and your now home away from home. It is a truly pleasure to know our staff members did everything in their hands to make of your sister’s birthday holiday a memorable experience. Please be sure Victoria, Genaro, Armando, Mario, Laura, Lorena, Chris, Rene, Anna, Katia and Alex will be recognized for the incredible Service provided during your stay. I look forward to welcome you back home in the near future for another incredible experience.
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stayed c Easter for 2 weeks.......after a difficult year with my husband being ill we seriously needed some Le Blanc pampering, we had such an amazing holiday here in 2011 we were a bit worried about going back......but we needn't have even, as it was even better.....soo very beautiful, tranquil and relaxing, just what we needed.

We stayed in a ocean front Honeymoon Suite which was just perfect, tried to upgrade to a Junior Suite, but they were at full capacity, and to be honest we really didn't need to. Room was spotless, maids done a fab job. Our 8th floor Butlers were superb, Jesus and Humberto greeted us everyday with smiles, professionalism & fun, took care of all our restaurant, spa, beach, etc bookings, brought us any little extras we wanted in room and generally made our stay a fabulous one.

Breakfast & Lunch we ate in the International, food was lovely & varied with exceptional quality, I loved the new addition of the healthy options introduced. Our waiters Armando, Miguel (Trainee), Adrian were exceptional, Marco, Pablo & Chef Achalino ensured our dining experiences were amazing, organising some delicious Mexican meals for us in the Cabanas & on the patios etc.....such an amazing team......we had a private dinner outside one night organised by Pablo and served by Reafael, it was outstanding, thank you. Stephanie our hostess was always smiling & fun (good luck with the juicing!!!)
We ate in all the Restaurants and the French was truly delicious, sorry we never got to try the new menu. We met the head chef during the Chefs Dinner, very entertaining and friendly, who gave us a small insight into how much work goes into the fabulous meals produced at Le Blanc, under his guidance the food has remarkably improved since our last visit, the food is outstanding and better than a lot of so called top end restaurants.
Lobby bar makes the BEST cocktails ever, having been to Cancun many times and other Carribean Islands, they do not compare to Nemo (best bar man in Cancun) & Louis creations.......lovely place to relax and chat before & after dinner.

Of course the pool & beach are exceptionally beautiful, nowhere that we have been even compares, we lounged here daily, and we were always looked after exceptionally well by Laura & Lucinda, who both always made sure my husband had plenty of shade & were always checking he was ok (due to him being in remission), thank you girls.
Lagoon pool bar for late rays of sun & cocktails is a MUST, Carlos made us some great cocktails and was friendly and great fun.

I went to the gym daily, great equipment and everything you need. I tried some new classes TRX & aqua spinning with Marisels encouragement with I really enjoyed. Got my hair blow dried most nights by Gerta who done a fab job.

The hotel is truly amazing, and everyone goes out of their way to make your stay fabulous. It is true you get what you pay for, and having tried other places, nothing compares to Le Blanc......can't say enough about this fabulous Hotel, except we are coming back and why can't everyday be a Le Blanc day.......

Room Tip: Ocean front always, try to request above 4th floor, Junior suites are fabulous with separate bathroo...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your holidays for the second occasion, it is always a great pleasure to welcome back members of our great Le Blanc Family. I am glad to know our staff members not only continue to exceed your expectations throughout your stays, but that made of this holiday the relaxing and pampering experience you and your husband were hoping for. Allow me to let you know Jesus, Humberto, Armando, Miguel, Adrian, Marco, Pablo, Aquilino, Pablo, Rafael, Luis, Laura, Lucinda, Carlos, Marisol and Gerta will be recognized for the outstanding service provided during your stay. We all look forward to welcome you back to your home away from home and continue to create memories together.
Eagle Pass, Texas
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Just came back from a 5 night stay at Le Blanc, has soon has you escape from there sales team pushing timeshares, you are in for the best service experience in the mayan riviera. Room is very nice and clean there is great pillow menu, in room aromatherapy is nice. Food and drinks are first class. The Italian restaurant has the best entrees, but the oriental has the best deserts. Gym is first class. The Spa has the best therapists. One little glitch, there are NO smoke free floors you might get a puffing neighbor. Will be coming back later this year.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank JSANTOS74
First and foremost, allow me to thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your recent holidays. Thank you very much for taking the time of sharing your comments with us, it is thank you to valuable feedback like yours we continue to improve and provide a truly five diamond service. I am very glad to know how much you enjoyed our quality food highlighted by our Italian Restaurant. I look forward to welcome you back this year for another memorable experience.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We hit the jackpot!!!. That sum up everything about this trip, we were so lucky. There were 4 of us, my husband and I (it was our honeymoon), and then we took his parents on this trip as their 50th anniversary present. So it was a very special trip with all those special occasions (my birthday and my father in-law's too).
Originally we booked 2 rooms at Beach Palace Resort. We got to the resort around noonish, and then we had to wait for while at the lobby for our checking in, it was quite busy. Half an hour later, finally somebody said that they are fully booked on May 23rd (we arrived on May 20th) so they asked if it is okay if they move us to another resort?. I was sad when I heard that cause I was so looking forward to my Beach Palace stay and I thought they would move us to Moon Palace which isn't our kind of resort. But once they said the word 'Le Blanc', I couldn't hide my excitement, without hesitation of course we said yes. The long waiting time didn't matter anymore. What a way to start our vacation. Never thought or even dreamed that we would one day be lucky enough to stay there.
Long story short, we arrived at Le Blanc soon after that, and ahhhhhhh what a big difference it was with Beach Palace. Everything was perfect. Even though we didn't get the OV room we were hoping, nothing can go wrong over there. Didn't even care that we got the 2 beds instead of king (we gave the king bed room to mom and dad), it was still the perfect vacation we could ever ask for. Our room has the lagoon and pool view, perfect for me since I love sunset. And to make it even better, they gave us a pair of robes for us with 'Honeymooner' embroidered on them, very beautiful. And of course the cake and champagne on top of that.
I just can't say enough about this resort, everything is over the top. The service, the food, the staff of course, they are all what make Le Blanc a five diamonds resort. Before this trip, I always thought that I would never spend that kind of money to stay here. But now it is very hard to stay somewhere else, we would definitely go back one day. You get what you paid for, that's the truth.
Thank you very much Le Blanc for making our already special honeymoon even more special.

Room Tip: Any rooms will have the spectacular view, lagoon view or ocean view, so can't go wrong with the...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Warsi G
Thank you for taking the time of sharing your recent experience at our Resort with Trip Advisor Readers. I truly regret the inconveniences experienced with your original reservation, nevertheless I am very glad to know since the moment of your arrival to Le Blanc we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always an honor to receive reviews like yours that allow us to know our staff members continue to go above and beyond to provide our guests a memorable experience. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our Resort and continue to create memories together.