Le Blanc Spa Resort
US$506
US$435
Bookit.com
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
US$528
US$463
US$411
HotelsClick
6,369 results
All reviewsinternational restaurantfrench restaurantcoconut milklagoon poolbutler servicevisited lefloor butlersbath saltshoneymoon suitefrench balconypillow menuthird floorromantic dinner on the beachbreakfast and lunchmy pleasuresteam roomdiamond concierge
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

My partner and I went to La Blanc for our Honeymoon and it was by far the best hotel we have ever stayed in. As soon as you arrive at the doors of the hotel you are treated like royalty. The restaurants are absolutely fantastic. Our favourite was the Italian restaurant we could of eaten here every night.
Our butler Alex was such a gentleman he would do anything he could to help you and he always had a smile on his face. My partner and I had a luxury couple full body massage, we had our own private hot tub, steam room and a Sauna. We were also treated to a bottle of champagne and a fruit platter whilst relaxing in our hot tub. We booked a private meal on the beach and we were severed the best steak we have ever eaten.
Thank you for making our honeymoon perfect and we will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank emmagus123
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of such special celebration as it was your honeymoon. It is a pleasure to know staff members like Alex did everything in their hands to make of this romantic getaway a once in a lifetime experience. Please be sure he will be recognized for his incredible attentiveness during your stay. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back once more for another Le Blanc experience.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

So we renewed our vows (on our one year anniversary) at Le Blanc and spent June 10-20th having the time of our lives, as we always do at Le Blanc.

Ok, I know everyone else has covered all the basics, so I won't go into too much detail about everything everyone's talked about so much... But let me please start by saying that I am a very hard to please world traveler, but by far, Le Blanc is heads and tails above the rest of the best (Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, Mandarins, etc.) I consider this my second home (and wish it was my permanent one :) ). My husband and I got married, honeymooned and renewed our vows here, I have visited well over 10 times, and will continue to return at least once or twice a year every year (until my husband wants to go somewhere else!) for the rest of our lives!

The facilities are wonderful, the rooms are perfect (even with the tiny balcony that a few people have complained about -but how much time do you spend in your room? The pools are perfect, the food is sublime (and I am the queen foodie of all foodies!), at all of the restaurants, but what really makes Le Blanc stand out over the many top rated vacation places all over the world I've visited, and makes me feel like this is my second home, are all of the staff who remember us every time we come back, and the level of service and professionalism they all exhibit. While every single staff member makes us feel welcome any time (and make me feel like a pampered princess), some have gone SO far and above for us that I feel I should mention them all by name:

Elias, Arlet and, Saray (lobby bar), Carlos, Mario, Herberto (and all of the other butlers!), Laura, Lucinda, Henry, Mayra (and all of the other pool staff), Enrique, (the bar manager), Marco (Breakfast and lunch Manager), Edgar (BlancItalia Manager), Isaac (recently promoted to Banquet Manager), Paola and Enrique (our wedding planner and Minister), and all of the staff :)

I have travelled all over the world, but I would be content to never vacation anywhere else other than Le Blanc. They change things up just a little bit every year (always perfecting perfection!), so while it is the same resort, it is always improving, which I never thought was possible! Please ignore all of the poor reviews, I just don't understand how anyone could possibly have a single negative thing to say.

We love and miss you all, and can't wait to see you soon! Rachel and Vinnie from Florida! (The Backers) :)

Room Tip: I've had both beach views and lagoon views, and they're all amazing!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank jerseygirl0806

It is always a great pleasure to welcome back members of our great Le Blanc Family. Allow me to thank you for continuing to letting us be part of such special celebrations, in this occasion your vows renewal. I am very glad to know our staff members continue not only to meet your expectations but to exceed them in every one of your stays. Please be sure Elias, Arlet, Saray, Carlos, Mario, Humberto, Laura, Lucinda, Henry, Mayra, Enrique, Marco, Edgar, Isaac, Paola and Enrique will be recognized for the outstanding service provided during your stay. I look forward to welcome you back to your home away from home and continue to create memories together.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Where do I begin?? From the moment we stepped off the plane and were greeted by the driver, Luis, we were pampered and treated like royalty. We were met with drinks in the beautiful, white lobby and were then shown to our room. The view was spectacular and the tub was amazing. The resort grounds were so clean and inviting. I won't do a play by play of our entire week, but would love to talk about the staff at this wonderful resort because that's what made our vacation the best one yet!

Roger and Elvira (Concierge) went above and beyond their responsibilities! Roger even spoke with the resort for us on his day off!! They made sure all of our reservations were made for everything. They were friendly, funny and smiled constantly. I feel like they were there just to take care of us.

Our butlers, Frank and Jonathon, were spot on with their attentiveness to us and our room. Anything we wanted, we got! I am a lover of Grey Goose vodka and found it in our room within an hour.

Every morning we had breakfast in the International Restaurant. We were greeted by friendly, happy people who couldn't do enough for us. ISABEL was awesome! She would smile so bright and say "Buenas Dias, Senorita" as we were walking by to 'our' table every morning. She went out of her way to make us Huevos Rancheros or any other specialty instead of the normal omelette. And whatever she made was so flavorful and filling.

The pool staff, bar staff, restaurant staff, cleaning staff - ALL of the staff were tremendous! I wish I could name them all personally.

The food at all of the restaurants was phenomenal! The boys caught a Tuna on their fishing trip and the BlancOriental restaurant made a dish with the tuna prepared 2 ways. They didn't have to....but they did!

Oh, and don't forget the spa.... UNBELIEVABLE!

Thank you for the best place to stay in Cancun! We were very impressed and the trip exceeded our expectations in every way. We will be back!

Kelly & John ~ Arizona

Room Tip: Beach side!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank 1Kel
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time of sharing your comments regarding your recent experience at our Resort with Trip Advisor Readers. Our guests’ feedback is very valuable to us, they are the best recommendation we could ask for. It is a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us highlighted by our staff attentiveness, especially
Luis, Roger, Elvira, Frank, Jonathan and Isabel with her wonderful smile; please be sure they all will be recognized for their outstanding service. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you once more at our Resort for another relaxing and pampering experience.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

this place is extraordinary! guests are welcome with a coconut drink and a hot pillow on the shoulders while checking in.
the installations are great but above all, all the employees are very nice!!!!
it has one of the best beaches on Earth and a great spa. You do feel pampered and very special. Armando Juárez was our waiter and made every breakfast and lunch a happy experience as he was always in a good mood. Also Jaqueline the waiter from the beach heard i wanted pop corn and got me a bucket of it despite of not having it included in the menu!!!
Marco Antonio from the International restaurant was very friendly and brough us personaly a special dish that the chef had offered us the previous night when my mom said she didn´t like her pizza.
I can´t wait to go back again to Le Blanc!!!

Room Tip: high floors but all the rooms do have a great view and have great amenities from Bvlgari
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank hilda s

First and foremost allow me to thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your previous holidays. Reviews like yours express what we aim for when welcoming our guests to our Resort, personalized service with outstanding attentiveness. It is a pleasure to know staff members like Armando, Jaqueline and Marco, continue to go out of their way to provide our guests a truly five diamond service and create memories. Please be sure they will be recognized for the outstanding service provided during your stay. I look forward to your soon return and continue to create memories together.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This resort EXCEEDED our expectations service was above and beyond amazing, quality of food beverages and everything inside this resort was perfection. The scent of aroma therapy around each corner of the resort was great. Every single person that is part of Le Blanc staff is amazing, attentive, friendly and make you feel more than comfortable. Being back home is depressing we miss Le Blanc and plan on going back ASAP! Daniel and Deanna Ruelas <3 texas

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words, it is always a pleasure to know our guests’ experience and comments regarding their stay at our Resort. I am glad to know how much you enjoyed while being our guest highlighted by our staff’s attentiveness. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to your now home away from home for another incredible experience.