“pampered”

Ranked #1 of 175 Hotels in Cancun
Wayne, New Jersey
“pampered”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

nothing but good things to say about this resort-- it was clean and tastefully decorated-- the food was great by all inclusive standards . The SPA was my favorite of anywhere Ive been. It was a true escape

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to host your holidays in Cancun. I am glad to know how much you enjoyed while being our guest, highlighted by our quality food and spa service. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for another relaxing getaway.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,648)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Le Blanc was by far the best hotel we have ever visited! We did have a bit of a hiccup with our rooms when we arrived. We stayed at Le Blanc for 10 days from 19th June to 29th June. We booked in April for myself and my husband in one room and our 18 year old daughter and 19 year old nephew in another room. We had requested both rooms together and a high floor. When we checked in this request has not been actioned and we ended up on different floors, second and third. I showed the email that quite clearly stated I had put this request in 2 months prior and was told apologetically that the hotel was full and we couldn't be moved that day but they could move us together the next day. I was a bit miffed but it wasn't the end of the world.

Once we had checked in we were approached by Elvira who wanted to give us details of the excursions I was also wary that this was when we may be asked about attending the "presentation" she did mention it but at no point did she try a hard sell I said we were not interested at that time and she accepted it and she never pushed it on us again. On the contrary whenever we saw Elvira after that she was just so smiley and kept asking us if we were enjoying ourselves.

Our butler for the first night was Daniel he was lovely he gave us a tour of the room facilities and the layout of the hotel. The next day we were offered two new rooms on the 6th floor and next to each other - perfect! Our butler was Luis and he was absolutely fantastic! I have difficulty with getting the right pillows and he delivered the "air support" pillow as well as the orthopedic pillow and they were both great.

The hotel is near to perfect as like all the reviews the standout at this hotel is the service without a doubt. The only other hotel I've stayed at for 10 days that is on par with Le Blanc is the Sandy Lane in Barbados where the service is also outstanding however value for money Le Blanc wins hands down!

I now have to mention those who made our trip feel like we were family members - Lucinda (who I started to call Lucy) was fabulous so genuinely lovely and kind always attentive. She was always complimenting my daughter (giving her a big head) and my nephews eyes! So hard working and a smile on her face everyday. Isabel the "omelette" lady, so lovely the first time she saw me she made me feel like a long lost family member she greeted me with such warmth and smiles. I also have to mention Armando in the international so helpful and attentive I must have looked tired as he hurried over to carry my plate to the table one lunchtime, same with Marco who noticed I had a short wait for my eggs and insisted I go to my table and start my breakfast and he will bring over the eggs - fantastic service.

Also would like to mention Laura and Mayra (pool ladies) always so attentive. I would only have to step onto the pool area and Laura is collecting the towels to set up our loungers she does not miss a trick. Mayra is ready to take an order before you get the suntan lotion out - what more could you ask for?

Carlos (lobby bar) what a lovely man! We had good chats at the bar and he asked where my daughter was by name I didn't even know he knew her name! That's the best thing they all try to get to know you personally. On the first night I was at the bar telling Carlos and Gilberto I was trying to learn Spanish and they were coaching me - bless them I only knew the basics!

Now our favourite restaurant was most definitely the French. Many have said that they found the service slow and not enough food. We loved it we love French cuisine. We went for the tasting menu with the upgrade to lobster and tasting of fine wines - it was exquisite! Aldi our waiter was fantastic he was so good we reserved the French restaurant again for the next night. The other restaurants were also very good but we just loved the French. The food and service at the other restaurants were also outstanding no complaints at all.

We hired Cabanas for two days and this was a great choice with a bottle of Moet we could use our resort credits. The beach was gorgeous but the sea was a bit rough for my liking but I still went in just made sure I kept my eye on the waves!

As we were there during the World Cup it was good to have the games on in the club room great atmosphere when USA were playing but also the games were on the TV in our rooms. Great touch!

All in all this was a fantastic holiday, great weather don't take any notice of the weather reports it was blazing hot every day. It rained once for 4 mins during our stay and best of all there are no mosquitos! This was the highlight of my holiday as I react badly to bites and can sometimes become very poorly. Not one bite so for this and many more reasons we will be back next year for sure and we can't wait!

P.S Tipping - The service was so great I HAD to tip. I tip waiters in restaurants in the UK if I get good service so I tipped everyone at Le Blanc! From $5 - $20 a time you don't have to but we wanted to, to let the staff members know we appreciate them and as a thank you for making our holiday the best we've ever had!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Amba S
First of all, thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your recent holidays in Cancun. I regret we were not able to provide you with the room accommodation expected at the moment of your arrival, nevertheless I am glad to know our staff members were able to accommodate you according to your preferences. Our mission is to make every stay as close to perfection as possible ensuring our guests with the most relaxing and pampered experience and it is with great pleasure I read staff members like Daniel, Luis, Lucinda, Isabel, Armando, Marco, Laura, Mayra, Carlos and Gilberto continue to accomplish this goal day by day. Allow me to let you know they all have been recognized for the incredible service provided during your stay. Thank you for all your kind words and I look forward to welcome you back in the near future for another Le Blanc experience.
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Well this is my second trip to le blanc, and it doesn't disappoint! Amazing hotel by far the best hotel in Cancun and I have stayed in many. Glad the management took my advice about adding additional cushions to the sun lounges from my previous comments on last years visit. Even more comfortable to lounge about in the day. Superb resort, amazing food can't eat better anywhere else in Cancun. Staff are the best so pleasant great hospitality. Well I have a further 6 more days in this wonderful resort! Back to my sun lounger! ☀ Hazel

Stayed July 2014
4 Thank Hazel T
First and foremost, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to host your holidays for the second occasion. I am very glad to know you noticed the improvements made since your last visit thank you to your valuable feedback. It is thank you to our guests’ comments we continue to improve and provide a truly five diamond service. I hope you continue to enjoy your stay with us and look forward to your soon return.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

My partner and I went to La Blanc for our Honeymoon and it was by far the best hotel we have ever stayed in. As soon as you arrive at the doors of the hotel you are treated like royalty. The restaurants are absolutely fantastic. Our favourite was the Italian restaurant we could of eaten here every night.
Our butler Alex was such a gentleman he would do anything he could to help you and he always had a smile on his face. My partner and I had a luxury couple full body massage, we had our own private hot tub, steam room and a Sauna. We were also treated to a bottle of champagne and a fruit platter whilst relaxing in our hot tub. We booked a private meal on the beach and we were severed the best steak we have ever eaten.
Thank you for making our honeymoon perfect and we will definitely be returning.

• Stayed June 2014
4 Thank emmagus123
Thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of such special celebration as it was your honeymoon. It is a pleasure to know staff members like Alex did everything in their hands to make of this romantic getaway a once in a lifetime experience. Please be sure he will be recognized for his incredible attentiveness during your stay. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back once more for another Le Blanc experience.
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Reviewed 1 July 2014

So we renewed our vows (on our one year anniversary) at Le Blanc and spent June 10-20th having the time of our lives, as we always do at Le Blanc.

Ok, I know everyone else has covered all the basics, so I won't go into too much detail about everything everyone's talked about so much... But let me please start by saying that I am a very hard to please world traveler, but by far, Le Blanc is heads and tails above the rest of the best (Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, Mandarins, etc.) I consider this my second home (and wish it was my permanent one :) ). My husband and I got married, honeymooned and renewed our vows here, I have visited well over 10 times, and will continue to return at least once or twice a year every year (until my husband wants to go somewhere else!) for the rest of our lives!

The facilities are wonderful, the rooms are perfect (even with the tiny balcony that a few people have complained about -but how much time do you spend in your room? The pools are perfect, the food is sublime (and I am the queen foodie of all foodies!), at all of the restaurants, but what really makes Le Blanc stand out over the many top rated vacation places all over the world I've visited, and makes me feel like this is my second home, are all of the staff who remember us every time we come back, and the level of service and professionalism they all exhibit. While every single staff member makes us feel welcome any time (and make me feel like a pampered princess), some have gone SO far and above for us that I feel I should mention them all by name:

Elias, Arlet and, Saray (lobby bar), Carlos, Mario, Herberto (and all of the other butlers!), Laura, Lucinda, Henry, Mayra (and all of the other pool staff), Enrique, (the bar manager), Marco (Breakfast and lunch Manager), Edgar (BlancItalia Manager), Isaac (recently promoted to Banquet Manager), Paola and Enrique (our wedding planner and Minister), and all of the staff :)

I have travelled all over the world, but I would be content to never vacation anywhere else other than Le Blanc. They change things up just a little bit every year (always perfecting perfection!), so while it is the same resort, it is always improving, which I never thought was possible! Please ignore all of the poor reviews, I just don't understand how anyone could possibly have a single negative thing to say.

We love and miss you all, and can't wait to see you soon! Rachel and Vinnie from Florida! (The Backers) :)

Room Tip: I've had both beach views and lagoon views, and they're all amazing!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
6 Thank jerseygirl0806
It is always a great pleasure to welcome back members of our great Le Blanc Family. Allow me to thank you for continuing to letting us be part of such special celebrations, in this occasion your vows renewal. I am very glad to know our staff members continue not only to meet your expectations but to exceed them in every one of your stays. Please be sure Elias, Arlet, Saray, Carlos, Mario, Humberto, Laura, Lucinda, Henry, Mayra, Enrique, Marco, Edgar, Isaac, Paola and Enrique will be recognized for the outstanding service provided during your stay. I look forward to welcome you back to your home away from home and continue to create memories together.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Where do I begin?? From the moment we stepped off the plane and were greeted by the driver, Luis, we were pampered and treated like royalty. We were met with drinks in the beautiful, white lobby and were then shown to our room. The view was spectacular and the tub was amazing. The resort grounds were so clean and inviting. I won't do a play by play of our entire week, but would love to talk about the staff at this wonderful resort because that's what made our vacation the best one yet!

Roger and Elvira (Concierge) went above and beyond their responsibilities! Roger even spoke with the resort for us on his day off!! They made sure all of our reservations were made for everything. They were friendly, funny and smiled constantly. I feel like they were there just to take care of us.

Our butlers, Frank and Jonathon, were spot on with their attentiveness to us and our room. Anything we wanted, we got! I am a lover of Grey Goose vodka and found it in our room within an hour.

Every morning we had breakfast in the International Restaurant. We were greeted by friendly, happy people who couldn't do enough for us. ISABEL was awesome! She would smile so bright and say "Buenas Dias, Senorita" as we were walking by to 'our' table every morning. She went out of her way to make us Huevos Rancheros or any other specialty instead of the normal omelette. And whatever she made was so flavorful and filling.

The pool staff, bar staff, restaurant staff, cleaning staff - ALL of the staff were tremendous! I wish I could name them all personally.

The food at all of the restaurants was phenomenal! The boys caught a Tuna on their fishing trip and the BlancOriental restaurant made a dish with the tuna prepared 2 ways. They didn't have to....but they did!

Oh, and don't forget the spa.... UNBELIEVABLE!

Thank you for the best place to stay in Cancun! We were very impressed and the trip exceeded our expectations in every way. We will be back!

Kelly & John ~ Arizona

Room Tip: Beach side!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank 1Kel
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time of sharing your comments regarding your recent experience at our Resort with Trip Advisor Readers. Our guests’ feedback is very valuable to us, they are the best recommendation we could ask for. It is a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us highlighted by our staff attentiveness, especially
Luis, Roger, Elvira, Frank, Jonathan and Isabel with her wonderful smile; please be sure they all will be recognized for their outstanding service. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you once more at our Resort for another relaxing and pampering experience.
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed 1 July 2014

this place is extraordinary! guests are welcome with a coconut drink and a hot pillow on the shoulders while checking in.
the installations are great but above all, all the employees are very nice!!!!
it has one of the best beaches on Earth and a great spa. You do feel pampered and very special. Armando Juárez was our waiter and made every breakfast and lunch a happy experience as he was always in a good mood. Also Jaqueline the waiter from the beach heard i wanted pop corn and got me a bucket of it despite of not having it included in the menu!!!
Marco Antonio from the International restaurant was very friendly and brough us personaly a special dish that the chef had offered us the previous night when my mom said she didn´t like her pizza.
I can´t wait to go back again to Le Blanc!!!

Room Tip: high floors but all the rooms do have a great view and have great amenities from Bvlgari
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank hilda s
First and foremost allow me to thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your previous holidays. Reviews like yours express what we aim for when welcoming our guests to our Resort, personalized service with outstanding attentiveness. It is a pleasure to know staff members like Armando, Jaqueline and Marco, continue to go out of their way to provide our guests a truly five diamond service and create memories. Please be sure they will be recognized for the outstanding service provided during your stay. I look forward to your soon return and continue to create memories together.