“Perfect Stay from beginning to end!”
other travellers have booked this property
YOUR VIEW FROM YOUR WRAPAROUND BALCONY! UNPARALLELED VIEWS! YOU WILL LOVE THEM! NO NEED TO UPGRADE!!
YOUR FABULOUS WRAPAROUND BALCONY WITH GORGEOUS ENDLESS VIEWS!! HEAVENLY!!! NO NEED TO UPGRADE!!! YOUR CONSTANT VIEW FROM YOUR BALCONY! WATCH THE PELICANS. OSPREYS, & TURTLES' NESTING! AMAZING!!!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Always your view from your 1 bedroom penthouse.
ONE SIDE OF YOUR WRAPAROUND BALCONY!! YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO THE OCEAN! YOU FEEL YOU ARE IN IT!!
YOUR COMFORTABLE KING SIZE BED WITH VIEWS OF THE OCEAN!!
ANOTHER VIEW OF YOUR BEDROOM IN YOUR 1 BEDROOM PENTHOUSE!!
YOUR FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN!
Your one bedroom penthouse dining area with gorgeous ocean view!
Your ocean view from your dining room in yourone bedroom penthouse.
Your dining room!
Your one bedroom penthouse living room. You have  televiions.
Your remodeled bathroom!!
Your remodeled bathroom!!
The beautifully remodeled Oleo/Yalmakan condo hotel.
The Beautiful pool areas!!
The Relaxing sun areas.
More pool photos.
Two of the three Towers!
Your beach outside your penthouse.
Take a stroll down your beach, and snorkel at Club Med. Another balcony view. FABULOUS!!
Your view!!
Your view!!
Your lagoon view!!
Your pools.
Your ocean view grill area.
Your cabanas.
Your view!
Your view!
Your balcony!!
OUTSIDE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF YOUR WRAPAROUND BALCONY!! WONDERFUL VIEWS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK!
Your kitchen in your one bedroom penthouse.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
thecbcv
“Perfect Stay from beginning to end!”
Reviewed 3 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

I had a wonderful time and I am so glad I picked this apt. The owner, Cathy, was the most pleasant and helpful person ever, not to mention, the most patient. I must have asked her a thousand questions, which she diligently answered. She informed me of everything and was always available to help me with anything. That made me feel at ease, since I was traveling by myself and I had never stayed in an apt in Cancun before (just hotels room in the past). She also sent me a PDF file full of useful information. She called me to make sure I had arrived safely and I was greeted with a bottle of wine! Very sweet and considerate owner!

The apt itself was very nice and it had everything I needed. The view was indeed magnificent, she was not exaggerating in her description. This is also a hotel so there are 2 restaurants available, however, I do not recommend them as they can be veryyyy expensive. You're better off buying the all-inclusive package available, or eating elsewhere. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful, although we're not hotel guests, so we don't get towels or stuff regular guests do (there are towels in the apt). I made a few friends in the staff!

The beach is right there, as well as the pool. My best memories were spending time at the balcony or by the pool at night gazing at the stars and talking. Very relaxing and beautiful.

It is located further down in the end of of the hotel zone, but fortunately the cheap bus service makes the trips up and down Kukulcan Blvd very easy. I do wish there was a full-size grocery store walking distance from it though. But luckily there is an Oxxo steps away (it's like a 7-11) where I went to to get heavy items like water and beer hahaha

I'd recommend this apt because of the view, the clean and good-sized apt, and the awesome and caring owner. I plan on being back sometime in the future for sure!

Liked best: The view
Liked least: Elevator was very slow, receptionist never answer our calls
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
3 Dec 2015
Thank you so much Vanessa for your lovely review. You are one of the sweetest guests we have ever had. I really enjoyed talking with you. You are so interesting. We would definitely love to have you back. Please keep us in mind. You are always welcome. Thank you so much again. Cathy, Bill, & Leo
Lisa S
“4 stars * * * *”
Reviewed 3 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Beach AND bay views from the same balcony! A/C kept us cool when the sand got a little too warm and since the vast array of appliances included TWO blenders we were never short on drinks. Cathy always made sure we had everything we needed without interrupting our vacation. Super location! More space than expected! Service was exceptional

Liked best: location/beach access
Liked least: elevators were out-of-service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
New P
“Great vacations in a home away from home.”
Reviewed 10 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

This is an excellent place to stay for budget travellers, and for those who want a kitchen. My family is vegetarian, so we wanted a beachside place where we can prepare our own meal. Cathy is an excellent host, called us many times after we booked.She wanted our stay to be comfortable.
This is little old property, but considering the location and the amenities provided, it proved to be excellent stay. It has 2 working air conditiones. Cathy has installed them privately, considering the fact that the central unit of the hotel is not working for many years. Since it is aprivate stay, you don't have to deal much with the hotel staff. Caretaker Leo is a nice and helpful person.
The view from the room is great, it cannot be described, can just be felt.Go down, and there is long, beautiful beach. Location of the rooms is such the even if you keep the curtains open to enjoy the ocean, no one can see inside.
Nearby shops are reasonably priced and there is frequent bus service. Unlike expensive resorts which are far off and you are dependent upon their costly tours to go around, here you can plan your own trip.
My family ejoyed staying here. I will definately stay here in my future trips.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: As the title mentions, billion $ view, near public transportation, kitchen
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
11 Apr 2015
Thank you so much Deepak & your Wonderful Family for your lovely review. I cannot tell you how much we enjoyed having you. You all were a lot of fun to interact with. I appreciate your kindness, courtesy, & dependability. You are definitely the type of guests owners love, especially when you stayed in the unit that is our home when we are in Cancun. I know we left our home in your excellent hands. You are always welcome back, & we certainly hope you return to us. We miss you, & we wish you the very best always. Cathy, Bill, & Leo
Bin Q
San Francisco, California
“Very nice and good location with excellent view.”
Reviewed 31 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

We were luck to get the 1-bet room penthouse (1833) from Cathy for Christmas time for 5 nights. The room is clean on the 9th floor (8th floor per Mexican standard since there is 0 floor which is on the ground). The view of the beach from the living room is excellent. The view from the bedroom is even better: you can see the whole Hotel Zone. The kitchen is small in the living room but does the job. The own, Cathy, is very helpful in provide us many tips about what to do and transportation. Cathy is very nice and friendly. We definitely will contact her again and recommend our friends for availability if we are visiting Cancun in the future.

Regarding the free WIFI, it's not from the hotel or the apartment but the hotel next called Sunset Palace.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owner, the location, the kitchen.
Travelling group: Extended Family
robert959...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Beautiful view”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

Great location,beautiful beach and view.Have already booked next year.Right on the bus line.Only 9.5 pesos to ride

Liked best: Balcony view
Saskatoon
“location, location”
Reviewed 21 March 2012 for a stay in January 2012
people found this review helpful

I always try to be as neutral as possible and just describe because I do not know what others like - so here goes. First all the best stuff: Cathy was wonderful - very communicative, and checked on us by email regularly to make sure all was ok. Her on site property manager also called us. The condo is located at the bottom of the '7' that is the hotel strip in Cancun so it is a much quieter area than the mid to top of the strip - less traffic, smaller hotels quiet at night, more picturesque with the lagoon side right in front and the ocean at back. The condo is in a tower in the Hoteteur/Bellevue Hotel small complex so amenities - pools, chairs umbrellas etc of the hotel can be used which is nice. If you like you can purchase the hotel's all inclusive for one or more days. - we did not. We were in the studio for the month and found it very comfortable with two beds, a kitchenette with large fridge, dining table and loveseat. The view is incredible. A full wall of glass with sliding doors to a balcony lets the entire hotel strip sparkle for you at night and the ocean impress you by day. Black out curtains ensure a good sleep without waking to brilliant sun if that is what you want. The beach is beautiful here with great sand and good walking distances in both directions. We always had lots of room to ourselves and most of the day there is some shade to be found if you don't get an umbrella. The hotel got quite a lot of new beach chairs while we were there. There is a separate air cond system in the studio but we did not need to use it as the hotels ventilation system was good and the room fan was very good. The hotel provides bottled water in the foyer of the towers so water was available all the time. There was lots of hot water and the cleaning staff were very good. You can easily get into the heart of the hotel/bar/restaraunt zone on the buses that run up and down the strip very regularly and cheaply - 8.50 pesos each. (about 60 cents) there is an excellent restaurant right across the street on the lagoon side - good food, quiet, on the water. If you are lucky you may see a crocodile. Hotel staff were very friendly and were also working very hard to keep this older hotel property in good shape. Constant painting and cleaning, even so some areas of the hotel need updating. Now the other stuff: The stove top - two burners,(no oven) is very small though we managed to cook everything we wanted in the month. Supplies were adequate for cooking but there were no large serving bowls - Cathy says she will get some more, and the can opener barely worked. we nformed cathy of this as well. there are no Laundry facilities. Cathy gave us directions to a place sort of close by at another hotel . Wi fi access was very expensive $80.00 a week. hotels should be offering this for free or very inexpensive. This expense would be the thing that might keep us from returning. As I mentioned earlier it was very windy for the month we were there and the big patio windows rattled quite a lot some nights depending on wind direction. This was enough to interfere with getting to sleep. The hotel is definitely a budget hotel. Smaller pool, small bar area, not a lot of extras. There is a large jaccuzzi but it is not heated and was very cold. There was never anyone in it. This maybe good in the hottest months but as it was cool and windy many days a little warmth would have been appreciated. If you expect budget accommodation you will not be disappointed. Some people complained because they were expecting a four star place for two star prices. We have stayed in fancier digs and paid a lot more too. This property was good for us and I would stay again if I was returning to Cancun. As long as people understand this is not the Mayan Palace I eouold reccommend it as a money saver with a great ocean placement.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location - right on the beach, view and quieter area
Liked least: WiFi was available but very expensive!
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
21 Mar 2012
Hi Trish & Steve. We enjoyed so much meeting you & having you as guests. You & Steve are a great couple. We would love to have you back.

The day you left & told me we needed mixing bowls & a can opener, I went out & bought 4 mixing bowls & 2 can openers & gave them to the new guests that arrived that same day. I wish I had known earlier as I would have gotten them for you. There is also a 2nd portable stove top in the cabinets that I leave for guests.

Thanks so much for renting with us We wish you the best & would love to see you again. Always, Cathy & Bill
KarenLone...
Justin, Texas
“Great Deal & The view alone is worth every peso!”
Reviewed 13 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011
people found this review helpful

We contacted the owners with very short notice and they were exceptionally accomodating. Everything was ready & clean for us upon arrival. We decided not to purchase the all-inclusive plan at the resort, instead we went to wal-mart for groceries. The condo had everything we needed to cook & serve with, down to the blender for our morning smoothies. The only thing we used at the resort was the beach umbrellas & chairs, but you have access to everything. The housekeeping was always mopping the public floor areas & elevators. Every day they scrubbed the pool decks down. It is a clean place, just a little older, but the best beach & nice people there. Don't worry about the naysayers on the resort/hotel part - go and enjoy yourself in this beautiful condo! Just don't book it when we want to go back!!! :-) Scott and Karen from Texas

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
13 Jun 2011
Dear Karen & Scott. We enjoyed so much having you as guests. You were absolutely wonderful. You know you are always welcomed back. You and Scott were a pleasure to speak with & deal with. It would be great to meet you one day. Thank you so much for your lovely comments.
Always, Cathy & Bill
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing