9,843 results
All reviewswayne's bootsadult poollos galloskids paradisela piazzamechanical bulltrafalgar barfrench restaurantmain poolnew towercovered poolsteakbunk bedszip linegames roomfamily resortchicken wings
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We went to cancun for our friends alan and lizzies wedding in the crown paradise resort in cancun. First of all I would like to compliment the resort on how they handled and organised the wedding which was on the beach it was first class. My only grip would be if the management look into wheelchair access for wedding guests to get right onto the beach, apart from that the resort was superb, the food was excellent staff was brilliant expecially luis at the adult only bar my god that man work he never stops cleaning up and even when the pool bar is busy he still remembers your drink. The bedroom staff were all very polite and courteous especially nelly always smiling, my husband bob and I were at the pool and stupidly left our safe open all day, we didnt discover this untill we got back to the room, panicking we inspected the contents which had our passports visa carbs, money as in euros, american dollars, english pounds, it was all there nothing had been taken. So I must compliment the manager on the honesty of his staff. It was a superb holiday and would recommend the crown paradise resort.

Room Tip: Our room was 1542 with sea view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kay L
Katarina P, Community Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Hello Kay L,

Thank you for staying with us and posting this nice review. Your kind words about our food and staff are deeply appreciated. We're delighted you enjoyed yourselves here.
I’m glad the wedding went perfectly, we indeed have the amazing Wedding Planner among our staff, and we’re delighted you enjoyed the experience. I’ll share your comment about the wheelchair access to the beach with the Management.

We’re proud of the team here and the authentic and warm service they deliver.
I hope we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not-too-distant future. It was our pleasure to serve you.

All the best,

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I did lots of research on hotels and prices and things to do in Mexico. This was my biggest vacation and with a family of 6 I wanted to be sure it was the right place for the right price. Cancun was way more then I expected. I picked the hotel because the only critic was they saw lots of kids. Sounded perfect and it was. Lots to do for kids and lots of things to do for adults. You can send kids to the activities while sitting on the resort. So much to do in Cancun but honestly we could not wait to get back to the hotel. We loved the big family dinners once a night when our group all met up. The staff was great and my kids loved them. Room service breakfast. Here's the funny part I never got bothered to buy a timeshare and I had to go ask for info to purchase one!!

Room Tip: The higher up the better the view. One side is more family and the other one I think has the couples place. I have stayed in both but prefer the main building
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Tracy B

Hello Tracy B,

Thank you for staying with us and posting this great review. We're delighted you enjoyed yourselves here and took full advantage of our facilities and all we offer for kids and adults.
I really appreciate you recognizing our staff so positively.

All the best from all of us at Crown Paradise Cancun!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Just returned after two weeks holiday and family wedding and to say we have the holiday blues is an understatement. Hotel is great and the staff don't stop all day and night. Always cleaning and maintaining the place The restaurant and bar staff can't do enough for you. The italian was our fav but they are all lovely. Bette in the lobby bar of an evening was a absolute star She was so helpful and friendly Always had a smile to share she is a credit to the hotel. Our room was lovely flowers champagne and fruit when we arrived. The maid kept it spotless and always left towel art. The only thing was the wifi you had to pay for and reception area there was check in or check out lines only. Our friend had left her purse in her room and was on a trip out when she realised. She had to get a taxi back to hotel and the taxi was waiting to take her back out to trip and rather than just going to a guest desk she had to wait in queue where people where checking in so the taxi was waiting for 20 minutes and she only wanted a spare key to get in room to get her purse. There should be a general desk for existing guests. The wedding we attended was beautiful and the staff really made a huge effort for them. There was good entertainment / shows for the kids but none really for adults which was a shame really. All in all don't read all the negative reviews they are a load of rubbish yes there are little things they could improve like I've mentioned but not to a point where it would make any impact on the enjoyment of your holiday as we had fantastic time.

• Stayed: May 2014
5  Thank Lol1968
Katarina P, Community Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Hello Lol1968,

I was delighted to read your review following your recent stay at Crown Paradise Cancun. I was glad that we met your expectations and that you found the amenities and hotel facilities to your liking. I must also thank you for your kind words about the great team we have here. They go the distance in trying to provide each and every guest excellent service. It is them who make this hotel great.
I’ve noted your reference to the wait lines at the front desk, I apologize for any inconvenience and will share your observations with the Management.
I was so glad to read that you had fantastic time at the hotel and I do hope that you will come back and visit us in the near future.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Hi,
We have just booked our honeymoon for sept this year. We are bringing our daughter as can't bear to leave her behind. We have booked a standard room with ocean view but am concerned after reading reviews about the noise on lower levels do you think we can request to go higher and have a nice view. Wanted to upgrade but couldn't afford to;(

Crystale

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Hi Crystale,

Thank you for choosing Crown Paradise Cancun to spend your Honeymoon this following September!
While requests are not guaranteed, please be assured we do our best to accommodate all requests whenever possible.

I hope you enjoy your stay at CPC!

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Our first time in Cancun was excellent. Our stay at the crown made it even better. The staff was awesome and loved the entertainment, not to mention the karaoke and zumba in the pool was way too much fun. Our view was amazing, and room service was the best!!! I honestly would not change anything. The restaurants where fantastic and Adolfo from los gallos was awesome. The bartenders near the karaoke lounge area where very good too. We came back home and can't stop talking about all the fun we had. Our new word is uuah uuah!!! Lol.. Until next time everybody because we will be back. Muchas gracias de todo corazon!!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lucerito R
Katarina P, Community Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Hello Lucerito R,

Thank you so much for making us part of your family vacation! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community.
Thank you for commenting on how much you enjoyed the pool entertainment, the restaurants, room service and overall had so much fun!
On behalf of the Crown Paradise team I’d like to say it was a true pleasure having you as our guests, and we hope this experience will be just one of many you will have with us.

Regrese pronto!