9,843 results
All reviewswayne's bootsadult poollos galloskids paradisela piazzamechanical bulltrafalgar barfrench restaurantmain poolnew towercovered poolsteakbunk bedszip linegames roomfamily resortchicken wings
Reviewed 19 May 2014

we are travelling in September, we would like to see what our options re: rooms and how to book restaurants in advance. Katrina could you drop me an email please as there is a few questions i would like to ask re room locations/choice etc, thanks

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Ian C

Went there for all inclusive May 10 - May 17, 2014
Pros:
- Adult only pool on the first floor, that is, if you are tired for screaming kids
- Close to the beach
- There's always a place to eat. If a buffet is closed, the hotdogs/snacks are by the pool is open

Cons:
- We lived on the first floor and every morning at 8am, there was a bell to our door for a room clean up. Very annoying since we wanted vacation to *not* wake up early. Oh, and if you took out the "do not disturb" sign to hang on the door, your light won't work. So you either are disturbed or without the lights.
- Our bath tube had a crack in it. You could literally put your foot inside the crack
- Personnel does not speak English. Front desk people and bell boys do, but room service, laundry...etc.. - don't. I had to explain same stuff many times very slowly before I got what I needed
- Laundry is not free. They charge about 2$ for a t-shirt :(

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Yana B
Katarina P, Community Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Hello Yana B,

We are extremely disappointed to learn that you did not feel your experience measured up to the reputation we have earned based on the majority of great reviews we receive, and great many repetitive guests that we have.

Thank you for commenting on the convenience of the adult only pool, closeness to the beach and our food options.

I’d like to apologize that you haven’t been given the adequate information upon your arrival about the usage of the “do not disturb” card. Actually once taken from the slot, it can be replaced by your room key and this allows you to have the lights and also the peace.

We are sorry that you found some of the features of the room to need updating. We are committed to providing our guests with the best experience possible, so please know that we take these comments extremely seriously and they are utilized internally.

We appreciate all of your feedback and hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed here from May 11-17. We had an excellent package with Funjet . First I would like to thank all the previous reviewers for their tips, it's sometimes the little things that make such a difference. This is not a 5 star hotel, but you are treated as if it were. The staff goes above and beyond to make everything just as you wish. The hotel is clean and constant maintance is being done. We were first in room 1206, but on our second night a group of young men checked in to the room next door and were partying heavy. One of them was heaving over the balcony. I scolded him and told him to go to the bathroom and he said someone was already in there getting sick. He later apologized. The second night they tied one on and came in at 2:30 AM ringing our door bell repeatedly and it scared the heck out of us. We thought it was a fire alarm or something. My husband told them they had the wrong room and I guess they found their way. When we woke up, my husband spoke to management and they promptly moved us to room 1306 upon his request. Vacations are to short to deal with such problems! Thank you management! Both rooms were clean and well kept. Yes the handle was missing on both sliding doors to the balconey on the outside, but you could still get in & out with no problem. The bathrooms were clean and spacious with plenty of counter space. The tubs are showing a little wear, but all worked good. Room service was great with maybe a twenty minute wait. The room service has a limited menu but quit adequate I felt. The food at the buffet was good with plenty of choices. Lots of fresh fruit & veggies. Hot dogs and hamburgers for the kids as well as Mexican and Italian choices. They also have fish and chicken almost all the time and pork and beef. The beef I found to be rather tuff so I steered clear of it after a couple of tries. All in all if you can't find something you like at this buffet.....you better choose a European plan somewhere else! We tried the speciality resturants as well. The food presentation was excellent and tasty.(rib eye was tuff) As I said they could upgrade their cuts of beef a little. The kids club is excellent! There are so many things for the kids to keep them entertained. We have a 6 yr. old granchild and it was a blessing. We didnt leave her alone much & when we did we were constantly checking on her, but it was great and she loved it. They really cater to children. Dont get me wrong there are also adult only pools and areas. We just didnt use them. Their are 5 pools and one is a covered pool which allows you to get out of the sun which was wonderful and we used quit a bit in the afternoons. This hotel met all my expectations and more. I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again. I cant repeat enough that they go out of their way to make your experience pleasant. The staff does not ask for tips but a dollar goes a long way! Tip a little and make your trip better! These people work long hard hours and are very appreciative. If you have any questions feel free to ask. There was just so much good I truely cant complain about anything. I would rate this a 4 star hotel and thats overlooking the age of the hotel. We all know what age does!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank zfordgal
Katarina P, Community Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Hello zfordgal,

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay with us, as it will be very helpful to all TripAdvisor readers contemplating staying at Crown Paradise Club.

I’m sorry to hear your stay was disturbed by guests staying next to your room, but am glad that you contacted the manager who arranged to move you promptly to another room. We sincerely apologize for any uncomfortable moments you might have experienced.

We appreciate you mentioning the services that made your stay so enjoyable, and also for commenting on the things you consider should have been better. We readily welcome both positive and constructive comments as it gives us the opportunity to improve our services and facilities.

Our team greatly thank you for your gracious comments on their service, and we hope it won't be too long until we see you again.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Just spent an amazing 8 days at the Crown Paradise Club. The food was amazing and we stayed in the honeymoon suite and it was beautiful. They restocked our fridge daily and they were always attentive to our needs! The staff is always cleaning and the pools are clean and the beach is the best one we have seen. As we have been to Cancun many times. The hotel is great!! and we Can't wait to return next year !!

Room Tip: Upgrade to a "Club Room " it's so worth it to have access to the adults only club .

Hello Kim6698,

We really appreciate your staying with us and posting this amazing review. You mentioned the attributes of which we are most proud - our food, beautiful honeymoon suites, and our hard working staff.

Hope we'll see you back here soon and often.

All the best,

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We went to cancun for our friends alan and lizzies wedding in the crown paradise resort in cancun. First of all I would like to compliment the resort on how they handled and organised the wedding which was on the beach it was first class. My only grip would be if the management look into wheelchair access for wedding guests to get right onto the beach, apart from that the resort was superb, the food was excellent staff was brilliant expecially luis at the adult only bar my god that man work he never stops cleaning up and even when the pool bar is busy he still remembers your drink. The bedroom staff were all very polite and courteous especially nelly always smiling, my husband bob and I were at the pool and stupidly left our safe open all day, we didnt discover this untill we got back to the room, panicking we inspected the contents which had our passports visa carbs, money as in euros, american dollars, english pounds, it was all there nothing had been taken. So I must compliment the manager on the honesty of his staff. It was a superb holiday and would recommend the crown paradise resort.

Room Tip: Our room was 1542 with sea view
1  Thank Kay L

Hello Kay L,

Thank you for staying with us and posting this nice review. Your kind words about our food and staff are deeply appreciated. We're delighted you enjoyed yourselves here.
I’m glad the wedding went perfectly, we indeed have the amazing Wedding Planner among our staff, and we’re delighted you enjoyed the experience. I’ll share your comment about the wheelchair access to the beach with the Management.

We’re proud of the team here and the authentic and warm service they deliver.
I hope we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not-too-distant future. It was our pleasure to serve you.

All the best,