10,432 results
All reviews wayne's boots adult pool los gallos kids paradise la piazza mechanical bull trafalgar bar french restaurant main pool la palapa zip line games room bunk beds steak family resort chicken wings lobby bar
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have been to Cancun 4 times in the last 5 years twice I have stayed at Crown Paradise once with my sister and once with my husband it was my husbands first time to Cancun and he fell in love with Crown Paradise. We will be returning this September with our son and daughter in law so that should tell you something about the resort. It is up to you what kind of experience you have law of averages tells you that nothing is perfect. You are in Mexico and on vacation if you have an issue about the wifi you should have stayed home. We did say VACATION.
Any way this is a great place to stay.
Katarina I would like to see if I can have one of the rooms I booked in the club section have my sons name on the welcome inside of their room? It"s kinda cool to see your name on the TV.

Room tip: If you are adults the Crown Club room is worth the extra money, the kids are great to watch in the pool or at the beach but at night I want quiet.
Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank moey58
Katarina P, Community Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Hello moey58,

It’s wonderful to hear you’ll be visiting us for the third time! It’s always a pleasure to hear when our guests write about their positive experiences and plan to return.
Please send me your booking details via message, I’ll be happy to assist you with your request.

We look forward to seeing you in September!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

just come back after 2 weeks here and must admit was great hotel spotlessly clean,really great staff and loads to keep the kids happy all day and night.excellent shows in theater on a night by animation team( dont miss awards show) close to town only 5 mins away by bus to shopping malls and bus stop just outside hotel

Room tip: get the ocean view rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Littlecok
Katarina P, Community Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Hello Littlecok,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us here at Crown Paradise Cancun and hope to have the pleasure to have you as our guests again in the near future!

Thank you for posting.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 23 May 2014

stayed at this resort in April 2014,it was nice not great.The resort lacks that WOW factor.The staff were friendly and helpful.The resort is old but well kept,they were painting it when we were there.The rooms were clean and comfortable.No free Wi-Fi,a pain.The food was good.Good family resort.The only problem we had was with the pool area,the resort encourages chair hogging which is lay a towel on your chair(s)and you will have a chair all day even if you don't use it,which caused problems for guests that don't have one.It is a good cheap all-inclusive.

Room tip: get room facing pools and beach not facing the abandoned resort next door
Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank bobbyclobber2010

Hello bobbyclobber2010,

We appreciate you choosing Crown Paradise and taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad that you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable and that you experienced friendly and helpful service throughout your stay.
It is though disappointing to learn that your stay was just nice not great, nevertheless I would like to thank you for highlighting the parts that you enjoyed, and for sharing your views with us.

The hotel has a no chair saving policy, and we do have signs about reserving chairs. We’re aware that it can very negatively impact the vacation of other guests and that’s why it is against our policy to encourage saving pool lounge chairs.
Thank you again for your comments, I will share them with the team as we strive to consistently provide our guests with a great experience.

All the best,

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I brought our 7 & 5 yr olds there May 5-10. Beautiful landscape, from every vantage point, you feel like your on top of the ocean. Every restaurant has ocean view, the adults only bar is a must see.
The kids club swim area and staff are great with kids. You can check your kids in there and come back to pick them up. They also have small festivities for the kids club from 1900-2000. Our kids had a blast.
If you want a quiet vacation with no kids, this resort is not for you.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank InterlinerJimmy
Katarina P, Community Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Hello InterlinerJimmy,

We're so glad you stayed with us and enjoyed yourselves. It is wonderful to learn that your kids had such a great time! Thank you for commenting on the beautiful view and landscape you enjoyed.
Thank you for posting, and come back soon!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 20 May 2014

The staff is great and friendly... but the hotel would not be out of place in Benidorm. Style and clientele.
Families with kids will love it - others won't.
There are 4 or 5 swimming pools but you cannot do length in any of them.
The pool bars close ridiculously early.
If you want a cheap all inclusive, that's what you'll get and it's not bad. Next time I am going to Cancun, I'll stay in Isla Mujeres not in the Mexican Torremolinos though

Room tip: Go high to have a view and avoid the noise from the kids in the pool
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank FrenchJerry

Hello FrenchJerry,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent experience at Crown Paradise Club.
We regret that your expectations of our resort were not met, and that you left with not so good impressions.

We strive to provide all of our guests friendly and helpful service, with great variety of amenities for families, couples or group of friends, and above all to offer great value for their money. Although we indeed are very family friendly oriented hotel, we do have facilities and services especially catering to our guests traveling without children: Crown Club Ocean View & Honeymoon Ocean Front Suites which are adults only, Crown Club Lounge exclusive for our guests staying at the adults-only room section, Sans Soucis (adults only a la carte restaurant), Trafalgar’s (adults only bar), and our Club Caribe adults only swimming pool with a swim-up bar.

If you decide on trying us a second time, please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance, as I’d love to be able to show you that we dedicate ourselves to providing our guests with great holiday experiences.

Warm regards,