Crown Paradise Club Cancun
Melia.com
US$506
US$435
Bookit.com
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
US$528
galahotels.com
US$255
US$219
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
US$800
9,196 results
All reviewswayne's bootsadult poollos galloskids paradisela piazzamechanical bulltrafalgar barfrench restaurantcollage barmain poolnew towerbunk bedszip linegames roomsteakfamily resortchicken wings
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We go almost every year. Started going when our kids were young and they loved it. Now they are older and go on their own. We usually hang out at the adult pool and stay in the honeymoon suite which has a fantastic view. Wake up to the sunrise every morning. Life is good.

Room Tip: End units have the largest balconies and best views. On tower 2 it would be the honeymoon suites.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank flats4127
Katarina P, Community Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Hello flats4127,

We love to receive feedback from our repeating guests! We are so happy that you enjoy Crown Paradise, its adult only pool, honeymoon suites and its beautiful views of the ocean.

Please visit us again soon. It would be a pleasure to have you.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed for 10 nights in April . The first room we were given was terrible I paid for an upgrade straight away . The food in the main restaurant was ok although the steakhouse and Italian were pretty good. I have been in 2 other hotels in cancun and they were far superior to this one ( try moon palace ) I would not return to the crown paradise it was not at the level you would expect for a 5 star hotel in cancun .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank gary p
Katarina P, Community Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Hello gary p,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review here on Tripadvisor. We apologize that we did not meet your expectations as we strive to give an excellent experience to all our guests.
We appreciate you commenting on the food quality in our restaurants, and we hope you will consider returning in the future to give us a second chance to provide you with an unforgettable holiday.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance in making arrangements.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I'm sure with the sand and ocean it is difficult to keep a resort in immaculate shape. However, this resort had somewhat of a Golden Corral restaurant feel to it. Overall, it wasn't terrible but it wasn't breathtaking. What did blow my mind--was the level of customer service. THEY WERE AMAZING!!! Kid friendly. If you want to party, try another option!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank THotzel

Hello THotzel,

Thank you for staying with us and posting this review.
I have shared your kind comments about the staff with the team, who are delighted to have made such a good impression.

We are always looking for ways to make our facilities and services better, and we sincerely hope that you will give us an opportunity to improve on your previous experience.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Hi we stayed at the crown paradise this year. We never been to Mexico before and we loved it. We travelled with friends and the 2kids loved it there. Very clean and tidy and most if the staff can't do enough for you. Angel was our favourite drinks every 5mins haha. Food is good but like any holiday second week gets boring. Good to eat out if you do try the backstage restaurant on the way up to town fab food. We ate at senior frogs aswell amazing!! The kids loved it aswell as us food was fab aswell. Also recommend the captain hook trip brilliant atmosphere and so much fun. Also the trip to the island of women is fab food is good Nd a nice day out on the boat with drinks flowing Nd abit if snorkeling. We can't wait to visit Mexico again loved it

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Emmat0903

Hello Emmat0903,

Thank you for posting on Tripadvisor. We are thrilled to hear you had a great time. This is what we would like all our guests to experience, especially first time in Mexico. We hope to see you again real soon!!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have been to Cancun 4 times in the last 5 years twice I have stayed at Crown Paradise once with my sister and once with my husband it was my husbands first time to Cancun and he fell in love with Crown Paradise. We will be returning this September with our son and daughter in law so that should tell you something about the resort. It is up to you what kind of experience you have law of averages tells you that nothing is perfect. You are in Mexico and on vacation if you have an issue about the wifi you should have stayed home. We did say VACATION.
Any way this is a great place to stay.
Katarina I would like to see if I can have one of the rooms I booked in the club section have my sons name on the welcome inside of their room? It"s kinda cool to see your name on the TV.

Room Tip: If you are adults the Crown Club room is worth the extra money, the kids are great to watch in the pool or at the beach but at night I want quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank moey58
Katarina P, Community Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Hello moey58,

It’s wonderful to hear you’ll be visiting us for the third time! It’s always a pleasure to hear when our guests write about their positive experiences and plan to return.
Please send me your booking details via message, I’ll be happy to assist you with your request.

We look forward to seeing you in September!