I travelled with my husband, 14 year old son, 9 year old daughter, another couple and their 5 year old son and 6 year old daughter. To say there was something for everyone would be an understatement. We were constantly entertained and had we not wished to leave the hotel then we would never have been bored!
We met a great bunch of other travellers which helped keep people entertained in the evenings as to be completely honest the shows were not great. The 5 and 6 year old loved them but the older kids were a little bored.
The bar staff are all fantastic, as are the waiters in all the restaurants. The food in the restaurants was lovely and the buffet had a huge variety, it is quite spread out so don't just go for the first thing you see, unless you want to make 10 return trips!
The rooms are a little tired but they were doing lots of maintenance whilst we were there, we did have an issue with our room on the first night as the balcony doors had a draft, which would have been fine except the wind was howling so it made it sound as though we were in a wind tunnel. The reception staff were fantastic though and moved us to a new room. The view in the new room was also far superior to the first room as there was a derelict building to look at, you could see the sea but the old building took up most of the view.
There is so much to do in Mexico and I wished we had an extra week to fit it all in, I would thoroughly recommend Xel-ha and Xplor, we all had so much fun. The tours can be pricey but so worth doing.
There is a market in the reception/ lobby a few nights a week where you can buy a whole range of goods, the sales people can be a bit tricky, especially with the smaller kids, you kind of feel pressured into buying things, but generally they are all fine when you say a firm no, the products they sell are also available at the flea market just a short bus ride away and far cheaper if you are willing to haggle.
Many of the workers are all reliant on tips and you do feel that you should tip all the time, take dollars with you to tip, it works out cheaper!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Crown Paradise Club experience extraordinary vacations in the best all inclusive hotel in Cancun; with areas designed for children of all ages, theme restaurants, activities and entertainment created for each member of your family, where you will experience moments with them that you will treasure forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Crown Paradise Cancun
- Cancun Paradise Club
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Mexico