“Fun vacation”

Crown Paradise Club Cancun
Ranked #51 of 176 Hotels in Cancun
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I have been here with my young daughter and had a blast. The pools were great. I felt like I was swimming directly into the ocean. There were fun things for the kids. The waiters remembered us every morning we went to breakfast. The miniature golf was good for a hotel. I would definitely return if I had young children. I felt safe leaving her with the kids club. ( I actually traveled almost 8 years ago though)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Stephanie R
There are newer reviews for Crown Paradise Club Cancun

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I absolutely loved our time staying here. Most of the people we met there had already been there several times, and told us that you can't go anywhere else once you've been to Crown Paradise Club, and we agree. We are already planning our next trip here and we can't wait! The entertainment staff are what make the experience most memorable. Food in the buffet is pretty good, and we thought the meals at the restaurants were excellent. If you're coming to this resort, make sure you're there before Tuesday so you can go on the booze cruise around the lagoon! So much fun. Big shout out to Robo, you made both of us feel welcome from the start and showed us how to party! We both love you and liked how you made us feel a little like celebrities. Excited for our next trip to Paradise!
- White boy and White girl

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Connor N
Katarina P, Community Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Hello Connor N,

Thank you for choosing to spend your honeymoon at the Crown Paradise Club, and also for posting these great comments.

We are happy we made your special vacation so memorable and even more so to hear that you’re already planning your return stay. Come back soon!

All the best wishes,

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was our first visit to the Crown Paradise Club Cancun. We couldn't have been more pleased! We knew the meals were included but had no idea that drinks were included as well. The food was good, the staff was very pleasant and overall we had a great time! We paid the extra money and stayed on the "adult only" floor. That gave us access to a lounge that served an American breakfast every morning. One morning, I mentioned to Isaac, (the server in the lounge), that I missed the Green Breakfast Juice we had at another Cancun resort. The next morning, there was my green juice and every morning after that! It was not as plush as the resort we stayed at last year but since it was all-inclusive, we felt that we really got our money's worth!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Janet E

Hi Janet E,

I see that you took advantage of all the benefits from staying at the Crown Club Rooms section and got to experience Isaac’s great hospitality.
Thank you for staying with us and positing such positive feedback.

We appreciate you mentioning you got your money’s worth and look forward to have your as our guests again in the near future.

Best,

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Really enjoyed our stay at Crown Paradise. All of the staff are so lovely and friendly, nothing is too much trouble. 24hr room service is fantastic, especially the breakfast. The food at the buffet restaurant is fresh and tasty and there's lots of variety. The animation team put in great effort to get everyone involved and having a good time. The location is great, you can catch a bus from outside the hotel that'll take you pretty much anywhere you need to go in Cancun. Overall: great hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Hi njw17,

We appreciate you sharing your experience on TripAdvisor and mentioning the features that made your stay so enjoyable. Also, thanks for posting these lovely photos.

We would love to have you back at the CPCC!

Best,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I went back to Crown Paradise Cancun this past May 2014 for the secong time and let me tell you this time it's even better. I tryly recommend this hotel to everyone, it's clean and the staff are so nice and helpfull and the food is the best. I only wish they had more entertainment for adults at night time with life music to dance like banda or anykind of mexican life music at their disco.
Other than that i give them a a 10.

Room Tip: all the rooms have view to the lagoon and to the beach so that's why I love this hotel. Usally...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Yesenia C

Hello Yesenia C,

I’ve noticed in your last year’s review you gave us a five star rating, and knowing that this time was even better gives us such joy; exceeding our guests expectations is our primary goal and we would always love to have our customers return year after year.

Thank you for your recommendation!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have just returned from another amazing holiday at the Crown Paradise Cancun Mexico. This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel and the hotel is AMAZING.
(couple 33 years old no children - Scotland)
This hotel is customer service from the word go - arrived at the hotel after a long flight and was welcomed at the reception with orange juice and champagne, checked in and bags taken to room. The hotel is very clean, staff always on hand cleaning up and the maids clean to high standard in the room so top marks for cleanliness on all aspects and areas of this hotel.

Food - The buffet is great, something for everyone they have a lot to choose from with dishes from lots of different countries and the additional restaurants leave you absolutely spoiled for choice, the food throughout the hotel was very good with the French and the Italian restaurant being my favourite, I also found the fact that whatever time it was you could get food from somewhere within the resort so if you missed the lunchtime buffet they had an alternative area you could get food.

The facilities available in the way of spa, games rooms, swimming pools, rest areas, bars, TV rooms, social areas, crazy golf .... the list is endless all of them were excellent. Since my last visit they have created a huge adventure water park for kids as well which is pirate themed and looks awesome and they also have a separate pool with swim up bar for adults only if preferred. The main pool is my favourite always something going on from aqua arobics, water volleyball to kids games - always fun.
There is far too much to mention with this hotel there was always something going on they had an in resort market as well which was great.

I actually do not have a bad word to say about this hotel and will always stay at this hotel when returning to Cancun as it has thought about every aspect of what is needed in a hotel to allow customers an amazing stay - the staff also are a very important part of this hotel and really do live up to five star standards. If you are looking for a hotel to stay in within Cancun please choose the Crown Paradise you will not be disappointed.

Thanks again Crown Paradise for another amazing 2 weeks at your hotel :) = happy customer !!!

Room Tip: I stayed in the second block within the resort (kids free level) with a jacuzzi bath in room - these...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Annnabell

Hello Annnabell,

We would love to welcome you back for the third time! It’s a pleasure to hear you had an amazing holiday and a true Crown Paradise experience. We are very customer service oriented and strive to accommodate all our guests needs and make them have a truly memorable stay. We’re glad our facilities, activities, food selection and the staff exceeded you expectations once again, and we thank you for sharing your impressions with other TripAdvisor readers.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I have a 5 yea old. We have been at this resort about 6 times in the last 4 years. This is a fun affordable family resort. The entertainment staff is second to nobody. We love them. Good by Fernando we'll miss you. Welcome back Robo Cop. The kids club very fun and safe. All the workers love and care for each one of the kids as if our child was theirs. Great job to all of them. I could list all their names but not enough room. They all are fantastic They will entertain your child all day and most of the night with activities. The pool side games and music are great. The night time shows are entertaining, The fire show and dinner at the beach was great. Once again all of them are fantastic The food at the resort is ok, but you get what you pay for. If you come back year in and year out at the same time, you'll see the same families. We have made friends with people over the years. There is a quiet adult pool, but I will tell you this place is more for families. Come once and you will come back. Angel the waiter at the party pool is a hard working guy always with a smile on his face. They always seem to making updates to the place. We will come back again and again. Need a taxi from the hotel to go someplace during the day ask for Hugo. great honest fair cab driver.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Mark L
Katarina P, Community Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Hello Mark L,

We appreciate your continuos visits and support and cannot thank you enough for such positive recognition of our staff. They are here to take care of your little ones and entertain them to the fullest, and they truly enjoy what they do.

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor and letting us know how much you enjoy each visit you make. We’re looking forward to give you a warm welcome and make sure you have another family fun filled vacation!

See you soon!