I knew that this was a modest hotel and I did not mind that at all as I did not want to be in a big monster of a resort down the Mayan Riviera. It was predominantly booked by Mexicans on vacation and I liked that aspect. I was not impressed by the service at reception. Apart from 2 of the guys there, the others were indifferent. It was also NOT welcoming! I arrived at 10:30am after an early morning flight. I knew that it could be a problem as most hotel rooms are not ready until 3pm. Still, we could not get a cup of coffee, never mind anything else. The location is good for catching a bus into Cancun and going on sidetrips. For a place to lay your head and go exploring, this is fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the line of the first resorts in the hotel zone of Cancun Imperial Las Perlas is a property that is located beachfront, has 6 buildings of 3 floors each, it is unique for having a restaurant on the sea from where you can appreciate the beautiful Island of Women. It is a 100% Mexican Hotel, for construction you can enjoy partial views of the sea area, pool or lagoon. Its location is perfect if you are coming for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Las Perlas Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Imperial Las Perlas
- Imperial Perlas Cancun
- Imperial Las Perlas Cancun Mexico
- Imperial Las Perlas Hotel Cancun