“yummy pasteries”

Price range: US$3 - US$16
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: From love and passion for cooking #LaPasteletería was born: Where the pastry and the bakery have been characterized by its quality and incomparable flavor. The evolution of Pasteletería has reached the expression of Traditional Mexican Cuisine; Rescuing recipes and ingredients that will evoke the home made flavors and aromas. We hope you enjoy our dishes, with a taste to Mexico!
Reviewed 12 March 2014

WOW amazing pasteries but unfortunately i did not get abasket of pasteries on my table maybe its only for breakfast hehhe.... regardless it was great and their cappucino was awesome too :)

1  Thank Screenish

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We loved this spot! Our family has a huge sweet tooth so this was such a great way of getting our taste buds satisfied! Authentic Mexican bread and sweets! WE LOVED IT!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I was looking for a restaurant like this for the 2 weeks I was in the Cancun area. I found many pretty good ones, but this one was by far the best and I wish I had found it the first day! There were so many things I never did get to try, but I did go there the last 3 nights! They have excellent choices and some really wonderful regional (de Mexico) cuisine. I cannot wait to go back. The service is also excellent.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

This is the place to go if you're looking for a great waffle or pastry. They bring a basket of pastries to your table to try - all delicious. (Just be aware you are charged for each pastry you eat - they are not complimentary) The service was good and they were quick to find a server that spoke English for us gringos. The atmosphere was pleasant and the restaurant had a contemporary design. Definitely a place to go for a nice selection of Mexican and American dishes.

1  Thank Napoleonjr1
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Our conciguere recommend a different place across the street from La Pasteleria. However, we noticed a lot of locals entering La Pasteleria and followed them in. Greatest find in Cancun. We took the R-2 bus, and enjoyed their complementary pastries while we ordered our breakfasts. The pastries alone are worth the trip. Coffee - freshly brewed, individual drip cups, siphon coffee or espresso drinks - order as you prefer. It is hard enough finding a good, non-Starbucks, espresso shop, in Cancun. La Pasteleria offers other brew methods that others don't offer. The breakfast plates were excellent. Watch out for their red, thin hot sauce - it is HOT, but tasty. Just use some caution because it is good. A lot of local business people tend to meet here. Staff is friendly and prompt. No complaints. I hear they are moving to Las Americas plaza.