“Tim worked hard to make our trip worthwhile!”
other traveller has booked this property
Beach Paradise Penthouse #3730- Please visit my site for many more details.  Thanks for viewing. Tim Beach Paradise Penthouse #3730- Please visit my site for many more details.  Thanks for viewing. Tim
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Our resort pool at Oleo Cancun Playa
All Inclusive Option Available Daily.  Please see my web site for details.  Thanks for viewing.  Tim
Plenty of loungers on our beach!
Lobby sports bar.
Starbucks on site.
Our awesome beach!
One of 2 restaurants on site.
Our pool!
Our pool and beach!
Our swim up bar, ask about our all inclusive option for food and drinks.
Our resort pool at Oleo Cancun Playa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jacki4401...
Middletown, Rhode Island
“Tim worked hard to make our trip worthwhile!”
Reviewed 26 December 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

We came to Cancun with a diverse group of 9 - Tim and Francis went above and beyond to make sure our holiday family vacation in 2016 was amazing ~ and they will for you too!

Management Response
20 Jul 2017
Thank you for your review. Francis and I appreciate you taking the time.
Best,
Tim Miller
justin p
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Location and Outstanding Property Manager and Owner”
Reviewed 30 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

We decided to take a family Christmas vacation this year, my wife, kids, in-laws and brother and sister in law joined. What an excellent experience. The location is awesome, the restaurants across the street are amazing and Francis, the property manager is first class. My one surprise was that you are not able to pay cash for property drinks (you have to have all inclusive to partake). However, you can purchase all inclusive a day and person at a time which allows for money savings and you can bring your own food and drinks anywhere on property. The beach was excellent, pool was nice and the condo was very clean and ready upon our arrival. Finally, Tim (the property owner) was awesome to work with, very responsive, you can definitely trust him and see how much pride he takes in ensuring that his customers have an outstanding experience.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Francis and her in home cooking
Liked least: The TV's went out due to high winds (no one can control that)
Travelling group: Extended Family
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Kemakeem
Atlanta, Georgia
“Top notch throughout”
Reviewed 13 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

With 10 adults, it was just the right amount of space. The view was stunning! Being able to see the ocean, hotel zone and the bay blew us away. Tim was very thorough and recommended excellent tour excursion companies. The hotel was about a 15 minute bus ride to the club area, but we appreciated the more quiet end of the hotel zone. Property manager Francis was also awesome. She was very accommodating and helpful throughout our stay. She went beyond herself to make us feel at home. Overall it was a great trip and a great stay. 6 stars given if possible. Cheers!

272cather...
Milton, Canada
“Spectacular Holiday”
Reviewed 17 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

We just got back and I had to comment on what a fabulous option this condo is. We had 9 people comfortably stay (7 teens / young adults and my husband and I.) There is so many great things to stay but I will start with Francis the condo manager. She was absolutely wonderful. She greets you when you arrive and familiarizes you with everything the condo has to offer. Francis helped me execute a vow renewal surprise for my husband and went out of her way to organize beautiful floral arch on the beach and whatever our hearts desired for the vow renewal.. Francis also organized a fabulous Mexican meal that night where a young sou chef from the Hard Rock Hotel came to our condo with Francis and a small entourage of others. There was shrimp, home-made guacamole, fajitas, you name it. They even cleaned up after. It was so good my kids gave them a standing ovation as they left. (We booked it again on our last night.)
O.K about the condo. First of all the balcony with the views and that hot tub was spot on. The kids hung out there every evening. Even though they could have taken a cab or bus to the clubs in down town Cancun they chose to stay and hang out on the balcony at night cause they kept saying " What more could we want". We had dinner out on the balcony often and when too hot and tired ate inside. Plenty of seating for all 9 of us.
The beds were amazing, everyone commented about the comfort and quality of the linens and towels. Master bedroom was huge, and all the rooms had great views.
We did the all inclusive one day and which was pretty good but chose to go Walmart & Sams/Costco. We actually took the bus there and taxi back and felt very safe. If you needed extra's there was a convenience store across the street that sells food basics and wine, beer and liquor in case you run out after your Walmart run.
I would suggest this condo to any family's even with young babies as I noted high chairs and play pens and beach toys, teens, young couples, or older adults as well. My teens and young aduls took the cooler downstairs everyday by the pool and rotated between beach volleyball to pool volleyball to jet skiing and para sailing. This condo has everything to keep everyone happy. I will be definitely going back. In addition Tim the owner was exceptionally helpful through the whole process of booking and what to expect, but his web page is so thorough you barely need him. All in all a great time was had by all and I plan on going back.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views from the balcony in the hot tub.
Liked least: Kitchen is dated and needs a bit of refreshing.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
NIONIOSAt...
ATHENS
“VERY GOOD OPTION”
Reviewed 13 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

A group of friends decided to rent an apartement instead of seperate hotel rooms, since the cost was the same and we wanted to enjoy each other company.
The apartement has great views, nice veranda and nice layout. it has 3 good bedrooms and the 4th is next to the lawndry , small and suitable only for children.The flat itself would need renovation but for a summer short stay is ok. Would need extra kichenware and an espresso mashine, while the main tv and music was not working.The beach and sea is on you feet, which was important. The building and facilities remind me a school camp. If you want the flat as a basis to sleep and go out is a very good choice. Would stay again

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view and the sea
Liked least: the buiding itself
Etabaka
Minnesota
“Amazing View”
Reviewed 7 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We had a wonderful time in condo 3730. There were 6 moms and 5 daughters on this vacation. We had plenty of sleeping and gathering space to accommodate all of us comfortably. We loved using the hot in the late afternoon to wind down from our "busy days" as well as to watch many beautiful sunsets on the bay. The condo was furnished with all necessary tools needed. Frances was amazing and answered any questions we had as well as made sure any thing that needed fixing was taken care as soon as possible. The hotel itself was not plush, but the each was beautiful and the staff was very friendly and helpful which made up for the lack of luxury.

We took advantage of Tim's picks and had an authentic Mexican dinner made in our condo one night and also went to Isla Mujeres to snorkel with Mike. Both of these excursions were amazing and very reasonably priced. I would recommend either of these options for anyone thinking about activities while on vacation.

Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Large groups
Management Response
14 Apr 2015
We are grateful for your review!

90% of our potential customers base their choice to vacation with us off of the reviews that have been written.

My husband Tim and I thank you for helping our small little family owned business with your kind words.

We will forward everything that you have said to Mike and Francis and they will be rewarded for it.
Sarah H
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Will be coming back!”
Reviewed 17 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

The house is PERFECT!! Clean, beautiful, spacious and you cant beat the view! Francis is a great manager and took care of everything we needed! The resort staff was great :) We will definitely be staying in Tim's condo's again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing