“Staying in Maria's appartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Spanish first
Any
RichardCa...
“Staying in Maria's appartment”
Reviewed 19 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

From end dec 2016 till early jan 2017 we stayed in Maria's appartment. We enjoyed very very much. Maria wants to do everything to make you feel comfortable. It's a safe and clean environment. It's easy to discover Cancun by bus which stops nearby. Also a large supermarket and an outlet shoppingcentre are close to the appartment.

We really want to return to this place!!

drp0well
Twin Falls, Idaho
“Awesome, Awesome, Awesome”
Reviewed 13 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

This is our second trip to Cancun and our second time staying at Maria's condo. All I can say is that it was absolutely wonderful in every way. The condo is well kept, is in a gated community and has all of the necessities within a few blocks of the condo. Maria is extremely helpful and very kind. All we needed to do is inform her of what we wanted to do and she was able to put everything together for us. We went to xcaret, explor and the Captain Hook dinner cruise while we were on vacation. We asked Maria if she could help us get the best pricing and arrange for purchasing the tickets and within 24 hours we were taken care of with tickets in hand. When we arrived in Cancun Maria picked us up at the airport and at the end of our stay took us back to the airport. Also, when I had difficulties communicating with someone who spoke no English she got on the phone and communicated for me. What a wonderful experience. We are already planning our next trip to Cancun and to Maria's condo. Thank you Maria for everything.

Your age range 35-49
17 Dec 2016
Richard !!! It was great to have you here again!!! I´m so glad you enjoyed your stay and of course, you are very welcome and hope to have you all here again very soon!!!
Thank you ver much for your kind words and pls give your family a big hug, happy holidays!
My best wishes,
valegers
“This place is amazing and Maria gave us the best experience.”
Reviewed 20 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Maria is an wonderful person and very helpful, she lives next door so if you need anything even for her to pick you up she will be there for you, she is very caring and a great person.
I'll totally recommend her and her apartment because its clean, great location and low price and very cozy. With her help and all her great tips, we had an amazing and perfect vacation. Please check her out, totally worth every penny! Thank you so much Maria for everything you have done for us, you made a great stayed at your place and we loved it and enjoy it to the max!!! We will see you next time for sure♡

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
26 Sep 2016
Valeska!!! It was great to meet you and to have you here, you and your family are wonderful people!!! Mis amigos peruanos!!! I hope you´ll get back soon, my best best wishes to all of you and thank you so much for your kind words ;)
_lrnzmuno...
El Paso, Texas
“Awesome and centrally located!”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The condo was perfect for us, a family of six. It was very roomy and clean. Maria was very helpful and offered great suggestions of where to go and local places to eat. It is centrally located and within a 7 minute taxi ride or 15 minute bus ride to the hotel zone. It is in a gated community so we felt safe the entire time. We can't wait to come back and stay longer. Highly recommend this vacation home.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
11 Jul 2016
Larry !!! Thank you very much for your words!!! I´m very happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay here and hope to see you again here or at ELP ;)
Say hello to your wife and kids
My best wishes,
reneel198...
Corona, California
“Famiy Summer Vacation”
Reviewed 27 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

From booking, arriving, to our departure Maria was nothing but helpful! I asked many questions before booking and I even reached out to TripAdvisor to insure that this wasn't a hoax (she was that friendly) She was very flexible and understanding with my booking, my trip included my Fiance, daughter, my brother and my cousin. My brother and cousin live outside of California and everyone was flying in from different places within the US. She was helpful with tips and providing easy directions to get around. She goes above and beyond your expectations. She provided a list of things to do, provides more than you need within her condo! Overall we were all welcomed and helped. They management is also friendly and willing to help out.

Liked best: her availability
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
7 Jul 2016
Thank you very much for your kind words, it was great to have you here and hope I´ll see you here again soon !!!
My best wishes for all of you,
Danny H
“Great Apt for Family”
Reviewed 20 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

If you are looking for a place for family gateway, this apartment is the one you want!

This is a fully safe, furnished apartment with all the amenities a family would need. With the best hostess, Maria, my family have ever had, all of us 4 had a memorable stay in Cancun.

Safety was my family's major concern, since we had never been in Mexico for long before. We felt safe living in a community with security on watch 24/7. Throughout the stay it was always nice and quiet.

Location wise, the rental sits in the heart of downtown. Supermarkets like Walmart, Costco, etc. and outlets with money changer (though the rate is not as good) are all within reach, 5 to 10 minutes by cab. Bus stops for Hotel Zone or other attractions, such as Playa Carmen, are all in a 10-minute walk as well.

Our hostess Maria is really welcoming and is willing to answer all the questions foreign travelers might have from a local's perspective. She is really proactive and eager to help if the her customers encounter problems with the rental or in Cancun. Prior to the arrival, Maria sent us a detailed guideline for her property and the activities you could do in Cancun. We had the whole picture of the apartment and Cancun area before we went there. To whom do not like to read manuals beforehand or are bad at planning, you are still welcomed to her place as well. On the way to the rental, she showed my family the surroundings and how we could plan our visit to places again.

Overall, Maria's is the definitely-recommend if you want to avoid all the party hassles in Hotel Zone, with all the things a family would need around. Thank you Maria!

Liked best: All that I can possibly think of
Liked least: The wifi (it disconnected once a while), and AC (was not really available to guest rooms)
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
21 Jun 2016
Danny !!!! It was great to have you and your family here, I hope you´ll back here soon, thank you for the gifts, the cookies, the tea and the artcraft, we liked them a lot!!!! You´re all great guests and it was really nice to meet you ;)
Thank you!!!
runmom197...
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 30 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Maria, the owner of this apartment was excellent. My family were driving from Tulum to Cancun. It was our first time in this area, and Maria was kind enough to meet us at a location and we followed her to the condo. The condo is in a gated community and it is very quiet and has beautiful surroundings. The condo is very clean and spacious. The kitchen has everything you need. Maria provided some snacks and bottled water upon our arrival. The location is only 20 mins from the beach and easy to find. There are 3 grocery stores nearby. It was a wonderful stay for our family. We would use Maria's place again.

31 May 2016
Sandy !!! It was great to have you here, thank you very much for your kind words and of course you´re very welcome to come back again!!!
My best wishes to all of you,
Maria
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing