“Great Tour!!”

4 Worlds Expeditions
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: 4 Worlds Expeditions is a high end tour operator and DMC offering exclusive services (tours and transfers). Our company has distinguished itself via high standards of service, quality and uniqueness of its products; as well as, respect for both the environment and local culture. 4 Worlds Expeditions is proud to reveal some of the best kept secrets of the area to our valued travelers, in an atmosphere of first-rate service and exclusivity. Admire with 4 Worlds Expeditions the astounding beauty of Cancun and Riviera Maya. All sites are unique! Some are now revealing their extraordinary wealth of beauty and history; others are off the usual tourist path. Let us be part of the most exciting and memorable experiences of your life. Dare to enjoy!
Atlanta, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Tour!!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I booked a semi-private tour to Coba through 4 Worlds Expeditions. It was one of the best tours I have ever been on! I was picked up early in the morning and we went straight to Coba, where my guide took me through the property from beginning to end. The highlight of the tour was to see and climb the pyramid. I highly recommend climbing the pyramid! The customer service from beginning to end was above and beyond my expectations. To Manuel who is the owner, to my guide Jesus and my driver Fransico: THANK YOU!!! If you want to book a tour to any of the Mayan Ruins, I highly recommend 4 Worlds Expeditions. You will not be disappointed!

Visited June 2014

Cancun
“Fantastic Tours!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My family and I took 2 tours with 4 Worlds Expeditions. First we went to Coba where we saw a magnificent pyramid and had a great bike ride. Our second tour was to Sian Kaan, where we enjoyed the fabulous natural lazy river and wildlife.
All I have to say is: Service is fantastic! Nature at its best! Shout out to Joel our driver, to Jacqui our tour guide to Coba and Oscar our tour guide to Sian Kaan. Will be back for more!

Visited April 2013
New York, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“World Class Service and Incredible Private Transportation”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

We first were recommended to 4Worlds Expeditions when we were looking to host our wedding in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Our hotel suggested we reach out to 4Worlds because they had success in the past. We were immediately greeted by the owner, Sylvie Phelis. Having extensive experience with car/limo services throughout the world I would say that Sylvie and her team are at the top of the list. They treat everyone like royalty and ensure your satisfaction every step of the way.

We decided to have our wedding in Playa del Carmen, and of course HAD to select 4Worlds Expeditions for the transportation of our 100+ guests. I wish 4Worlds was in every city that we visited.

A must if you're looking for airport transportation, group transportation, or just a tour around the area.

Say "hello" to Sylvie and Manuel again for us!!!!

Visited May 2013