“Sea snorkeling and cave expediion”

4 Worlds Expeditions
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: 4 Worlds Expeditions is a high end tour operator and DMC offering exclusive services (tours and transfers). Our company has distinguished itself via high standards of service, quality and uniqueness of its products; as well as, respect for both the environment and local culture. 4 Worlds Expeditions is proud to reveal some of the best kept secrets of the area to our valued travelers, in an atmosphere of first-rate service and exclusivity. Admire with 4 Worlds Expeditions the astounding beauty of Cancun and Riviera Maya. All sites are unique! Some are now revealing their extraordinary wealth of beauty and history; others are off the usual tourist path. Let us be part of the most exciting and memorable experiences of your life. Dare to enjoy!
Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

This was amazing. Do not balk at the price - it is worth every cent. First is the beautiful, private lagoon at akumal. They take care of everything! Fees, equipment, towels, water, snacks, waivers. The snorkeling is lovely and calm. Next is the private cenote. Words and pics can not explain the experience. You have to see it. Otherworldly.

Date of experience: October 2015
"crew"
"hotel"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 11 August 2015

Our guide Mario was exceptional on every level and made this a most memorable experience. We are thrilled we took the time to enjoy such wonders in Mexico. Make sure you treat yourself and the family. Expert and high end guides are truly worth it.

The Mayan Ruins are breathtaking make sure you climb the amazing temple in Coba!

Give yourself an exceptional treat and do visit the Cenotes with 4 Worlds expedition.... it is private, rare and a true wonder. You will not believe the beauty you will see and feel there. Don't leave Mexico without having given yourself the gift of these experiences.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 28 July 2015

We were in July 2015, 10 nights at the Banyan Tree Mayakoba. It was a wonderful location.
It should be a vacation to relax consisting of a mix of relaxation and experience. Even in Germany, I contacted the travel agency on site 4 Worls Expeditions. Even the first mail was kind enough written that I had peace of mind to look after tours.
My contact was Marit. She gave me detailed information about the offers of the Agency. So we decided for a total of 3 tours.
Snorkeling & Caves, Swimming with whale sharks and Chitzen Itza & Cenote
I had such a long time is no longer a dedicated lady. She gave so much informations . Love Marit at this point a big thank you to you.
I would also like to say thanks the two guides who gave us .
A very special thanks to Sylvia, who managed my anxiety took while diving with the whale sharks.
The trips were gigantic and super well organized. Claims The complete package for tourists with luxury. I can put anyone these tours with agency to the heart.
(Please excuse my bad english)
Irina H. Berlin

Date of experience: July 2015
2  Thank irina h
Reviewed 3 June 2015

We recently stayed at the Banyan Tree Mayakoba and booked a day tour with 4 Worlds. I cannot express how much we appreciated the day trip to Ek Balam, Valladolid and a cenote. Our guide, Oscar Torres, was such a wonderful companion on the trip. He is very enthusiastic about what he does, quite knowledgeable (to the point of even being engaged in a philosophical discussion with us on the Mayans and our contemporary society). He also seems to know quite a lot about the biology of the area (birds, etc). I cannot say enough about what a pleasant companion he was. We could certainly have visited all of those places on our own but would have had a much less rich experience.

On the basis of this trip and of spending the day with your very careful, professional driver and with Oscar we will most certainly plan another trip with the company. It was absolutely first class.

Date of experience: May 2015