“Couldn't have made a better choice....”

4 Worlds Expeditions
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: 4 Worlds Expeditions is a high end tour operator and DMC offering exclusive services (tours and transfers). Our company has distinguished itself via high standards of service, quality and uniqueness of its products; as well as, respect for both the environment and local culture. 4 Worlds Expeditions is proud to reveal some of the best kept secrets of the area to our valued travelers, in an atmosphere of first-rate service and exclusivity. Admire with 4 Worlds Expeditions the astounding beauty of Cancun and Riviera Maya. All sites are unique! Some are now revealing their extraordinary wealth of beauty and history; others are off the usual tourist path. Let us be part of the most exciting and memorable experiences of your life. Dare to enjoy!
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I booked the Chichen Itza and Valladolid tour before I left the states. From the very first email from Manuel to our day with Oscar and Harry, our driver, we couldn't have made a better choice. I booked the seni-private tour, and as luck would have it, we were the only ones on the tour. From the emails from home, to the text confirmation the day before, to the pick up at our hotel by Harry and Oscar everything was seemless. Oscar, our guide, was knowledgeable and accommodating. He shared his knowledge of Chichen Itza and the surrounding areas with us. Harry was the perfect driver. I didn't want to be cattle herded onto a big tour bus - I like the personal touch - and that's exactly what you get with this company! From the cold bottled water, to the cold towels after walking in the heat, to stopping for a bathroom break whenever necessary, and taking the tour at your own pace, you will feel well taken care of. This was definitely a great tour run by the most professional your company. Thank you for a wonderful day !

manuel r, General Manager at 4 Worlds Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear Diana

Thank you for your comments !

I am very happy, you had a wonderful day ! We Hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in a short future. We still have many other interesting locations to show you..
I will share your comments with Oscar, your guide and your driver. I am sure they will be very happy to read them ! Those type of comments are always motivating for every body.

Manuel R

"chichen"
in 3 reviews
"transportation"

Reviewed 24 April 2016

A great archeological site located by the sea, located ± 2 hours from Cancun. Semi-private tour. Driver and guide ahead of time at meeting point and they were both kind and polite. Lots of information provided by the guide on the way and on the site. Bus very clean. Water provided upon arrival for the visit much welcomed, as well as the refreshing towel, water and fruits offered after. The guide kindkly offered some free time for shopping before heading to lunch. And what about the choice of restaurant? FANTASTIC : the location and the quality of food at the rendez-vous!. I would definetely recommand 4 World Expéditions for this unique tour! I look forward to experience my next 4WE tour:)

4_Wrlds_Expeditions, General Manager at 4 Worlds Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Thank you for using our services and your kind comments about our services ! we will be looking forward for the opportunity to serve you again in the near future..

Manuel Ricardez

Reviewed 17 March 2016

We booked two trips with 4 Worlds - a private tour to Coba and snorkeling in the cenotes (caves). Incredibly experiences for our group of 10, including 6 young kids. Very professional and knowledgeable guides. Highly recommend it!

2  Thank rshicks
Reviewed 14 December 2015

My travel agent arranged for me to do two private tours while I was on the Riviera Maya and booked them through my hotel, the Belmond Maroma. Thus is how I encountered 4Worlds Expeditions and the wonderful German (pronounced Herman). First I did Chichen Itza and on the long ride there was given a lengthy history of the Mayan people and the influence of the Toltecs. At the site, German dazzled me with his knowledge and was very attentive to my needs. We had a great time at the site, then it was off to lunch in Valladolid where we escaped the tourists at a slightly more local place. It was a fantastic day. Then when my other private tour came around, I was delighted to once again see German and to go with him to Tulum. It was a shorter day, but just as fun. He seemed like an old friend by the end of the two days... Great knowledge, friendly guide and a tour fit to your needs.

1  Thank jehenson81
4_Wrlds_Expeditions, General Manager at 4 Worlds Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2015

I want to thank you for your review about German and our company. I will make sure to pass your comments to German; I am sure, he feels the same and will be very happy to read them. This type of words are always very motivating for the whole team.

Ones again THANK YOU ! and I hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Manuel Ricardez