“Above and Beyond”

4 Worlds Expeditions
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: 4 Worlds Expeditions is a high end tour operator and DMC offering exclusive services (tours and transfers). Our company has distinguished itself via high standards of service, quality and uniqueness of its products; as well as, respect for both the environment and local culture. 4 Worlds Expeditions is proud to reveal some of the best kept secrets of the area to our valued travelers, in an atmosphere of first-rate service and exclusivity. Admire with 4 Worlds Expeditions the astounding beauty of Cancun and Riviera Maya. All sites are unique! Some are now revealing their extraordinary wealth of beauty and history; others are off the usual tourist path. Let us be part of the most exciting and memorable experiences of your life. Dare to enjoy!
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Manuel and his team went above and beyond in helping me plan and execute a truly special marriage proposal onboard a catamaran sailing into the sunset. I could not have been happier with how proactive Manuel was in suggesting ideas and in his team’s flawless execution and attention to detail.

I was originally connected to 4 Worlds by the concierge at the Rosewood Mayakoba. My vision was to charter a private sunset cruise on a catamaran because sailboats and sunsets are my girlfriend’s (now fiancé’s) two favorite activities. I gave Manuel a brief outline of my plan over email and then I connected with him over the phone to discuss. He was able to secure a 40 foot catamaran for the occassion. In addition, he suggested the idea of having a smaller boat approach our boat and serenade us with a saxophone player. I absolutely loved his proposal and I realized at that moment that he not only understood the details of what I wanted but also the overall mood and experience I was trying to create.

On the day of the occasion, his team picked us up at our hotel. We first did a ruins tour of Tulum. Then Manuel arranged for us to have cocktails and lunch on the deck of a secluded boutique hotel on the waterfront. He picked a truly perfect location for us to kick off the romantic part of the occasion. His team then drove us to the marina where we met Manuel who was waiting for us. We boarded the boat which had an amazing crew joined by Manuel’s tour guide who was there to photograph and record the proposal. The crew made us feel very comfortable including fantastic cocktails and appetizers. We sailed along the coast and on the way back while sailing into the sunset, Manuel and his saxophone player approached on a smaller boat. The moment was absolutely perfect and I couldn’t have been happier with how it turned out. The team then brought us champagne to celebrate. Manuel arranged for us to have a romantic dinner in town and then took us back to our hotel.

While in Playa del Carmen, we also did a Cenote tour with Manuel’s team. This is an amazing activity that I highly recommend. Our guide took us to a fairly secluded location and lead us a private tour of an underground river that meanders through various caves. It was just us and the tour guide and it was absolutely beautiful. Transportation included a driver and a well-appointed SUV.

I will definitely plan more activities with 4 Worlds the next time we are in the region.

4_Wrlds_Expeditions, General Manager at 4 Worlds Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Thank you for your kind words ! We were very pleased to be part of this important and special moment !

May your engagement be the beginning of a lifetime filled with special love and happiness.

Manuel Ricardez

"chichen"
in 3 reviews
"transportation"

Reviewed 9 July 2017

The whole experience was FANTASTIC! Silvia Wotawa was our guide and she made sure that every detail was taken care of. She was knowledgeable, helpful, capable, and very friendly. We saw a ton of whale sharks and had a fabulous day! Thank you!!

4_Wrlds_Expeditions, Director General at 4 Worlds Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Thank you for your comments !
We are very happy you enjoyed your expedition with us ! I will pass your comments to Silvia, she will be very happy...

We are looking forward to see you next time and show you other expeditions...

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We booked an all day tour of Chichen Itza. Mario, the guide was very knowledgeable and made it interesting to us and our kids. On the way from Chichen Itza he took us to a Cenaute which had very few people / not crowded.
My son and I also went diving with them. As far as diving, they organize the trip and transportation by the dive itself is with a dive shop in Playa del Carmen. The crew were very professional making the best of the very choppy conditions that day.
We would definitely recommend their services and use them again.

I am happy you had a great time and have enjoyed our tours. I hope to see you back soon that you can experience other tours with us !

It was a pleasure serving you and your family !

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We had a wonderful time with our guide Jesus and our driver Marcos. The Cenotes trip was excellent-- we have seen nothing like that before. As far as the service went- exceptional is the only word to describe it!! We actually booked the wrong trip initially and upon arrival at the hotel they changed our trip to exactly what we wanted. I'm trying to figure out how to get them to take us on another trip right now. Highly recommend!!!

4_Wrlds_Expeditions, General Manager at 4 Worlds Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments with us ! We always do our best to exceed our client´s expectatives and messages like yours are always very motivating for our team. Jesus and Marcos will be happy to read this. I am very proud of our team and I thank you again for taking the time to writte this review.

We will be looking forward for the next excursion !

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I booked the Chichen Itza and Valladolid tour before I left the states. From the very first email from Manuel to our day with Oscar and Harry, our driver, we couldn't have made a better choice. I booked the seni-private tour, and as luck would have it, we were the only ones on the tour. From the emails from home, to the text confirmation the day before, to the pick up at our hotel by Harry and Oscar everything was seemless. Oscar, our guide, was knowledgeable and accommodating. He shared his knowledge of Chichen Itza and the surrounding areas with us. Harry was the perfect driver. I didn't want to be cattle herded onto a big tour bus - I like the personal touch - and that's exactly what you get with this company! From the cold bottled water, to the cold towels after walking in the heat, to stopping for a bathroom break whenever necessary, and taking the tour at your own pace, you will feel well taken care of. This was definitely a great tour run by the most professional your company. Thank you for a wonderful day !

manuel r, General Manager at 4 Worlds Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear Diana

Thank you for your comments !

I am very happy, you had a wonderful day ! We Hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in a short future. We still have many other interesting locations to show you..
I will share your comments with Oscar, your guide and your driver. I am sure they will be very happy to read them ! Those type of comments are always motivating for every body.